The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Any latest to update your trip to que...
Interesting 1st time spending tet in hcm.
A lot of people...especially going to the temples and nguyen hue.
Jams in hcm just like the usual weekends.
Some shops r closed..but quite some remain open. Eating, drinking coffee and even cinemas are open almost as usual.
Guess it's starting to be similar to Singapore. .when tet comes more commercial and less people goes back que
Old 09-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
happy new year to smallplayer and snipeshot ^^
Happy new year to u too...
BTW tet eve really had a cold cold front..hitting 18°c at 5am on tet.
Really shiok when riding moto going around
Old 09-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Happy new year to u too...
BTW tet eve really had a cold cold front..hitting 18°c at 5am on tet.
Really shiok when riding moto going around
weather really changing lor..... i see da lat 9 degree at night also end of the month dont know so cold a not
Old 10-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
End of the month i also in wetnam dalat/hcm. But have to tour my parents around. Dalat safe but not quite for hcm.

Wetnam is quite safe and HCM too, I used to go wandering around alone there late at night last time before I met my SBF regular kakis and found similar interests group and after that they start to join me on my late night wandering around also

But I wouldn't advocate such as why take the risks when you could be safely tucked in your hotel bed with a SYT beside you......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS SS08 on holiday and not sure when we see him after CNY...

Lan lan have to cum back liao.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
let uncle tell you this young man...golden rules to travel not only HCM...

- dun bring expensive watch and jewellery (Gold Chain and Bracelet keep at home)
- dun bring expensive phone
- dun bring expensive camera
- dun talk on the phone when walking on the road especially D1
- dun bring too much cash (keep hotel safe if too much)
- dun bring credit cards (if bring keep in hotel safe)
- split the cash into several pockets (some hide in underwear or socks)
- dun pay using wallet (keep spare cash in pocket for paying)
- dun bring sling bed
- dun bring laptop on the road
- dun bring tablet walking on the road

< anything else unnecessary dun bring >

If you asked the new Selfies Generation not to bring their HD phone or camera to tour they might get severe withdrawal symptoms

Just 1 note if you wana bring your HD phone (no need camera since your phone cameras nowadays are almost better than the conventional P.A.S. camera), make sure you have a lanyard tied to your pants to prevent pickpocketing and always take pics a distance away from the roads so they cant ride up to snatch it away from you

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
eh sai!
going her house this weekend.
tell her for you

Wow lup u deep deep liao

Errrmmmmmm so wats the verdict????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
shhhhshhhh only when there is sponsor.
no sponsor then back to economical flights lo..haha

aiyah anyway vn biz class only additional cloth placed when u eating..:P
and I help them put la...
even sometimes boarding/alighting so mafan...cos sometimes no airbridge...

This the the most F up part about taking Vn Airlines cos always have to take the stoopid bus

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
SS08 will not read till after CNY when he back to work...

why so happy when you going her house during TET...just go be giving ang bao...also cannot bonk in her house...

The joy of being with your beloved during the festive season can never equates to $$$$ just like the what commercial says "the feeling is priceless"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
USD down a bit expect to get around 16000...

For the current worldwide economic situation now if can get 16000 is damn goot liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good can i ask should i change in hcm airport or dalat? Cause i never change money at dalat before. N wont go hcm gold smith shop first two days. Still have 5 mil dong left need top up

Just ask yourself this question if you are changing just around S$1000 for your trip, are you very concerned with the average "loss" of 3% to 5%? If yes than take a trip to-&-fro airpork to the $$$ changer if you have the time during transit if not then just bite the bullet since convenience & time may be more important to you instead

The exception is of cos if you are changing much more than the above as then it would make more sense to take the trouble liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mmm give me a bit of credit can..although not as experienced as u but still a few years in vn scene.
I won't feed myself to the sharks.
Have done my homework before this decision.

Tcss...but sometimes there r vb and their families who r different.

Bonking where..is never a problem.

I have to agree with you on this cause I consider myself lucky enough to met quite a few already

This is the law of probabilities, there are always some odd ones out there regardless of the nationalities

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Problem is fly to hcm then i wait at airport to fly to dalat, will not take the sleeper bus to dalat again. Is a killer

The tourist leaflets still put 8 hours trip up till today but I had to endure 11 hours coach journey and that is twice that happens already

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
how come you din change more last trip...

if we knew in advance we shall be traveling the following month and not getting out of airport...will change extra enough for next trip...

your case just change at airport...

Most foreigners are not aware that they cannot bring more than 15m VND out of Wetnam so if you wana change more, make sure you don't put all into 1 big stack as you may face problems at the scanning station if you are "lucky"

For me I always make sure I have at least 10m for my next trip as a just in case basis

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cafe mifa very familiar.... Haha

I have seen about 3 to 4 cafes with very very similar names to this and MTV too, very popular name & they are not too concerned with copyrights infringement too

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1