The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Being touchy with maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Congratulations, you are now famous.

Pinays are great gossipers, and all her friends would know by now how you fucked her, how much you gave and how was your performance in bed.
Speaking as a long-time employer of a maid who is deeply connected to the maid's network in the condo where I live. I do nothing funny with my maid, she has worked with me for the past 15 years and she takes great care of my kids. Whenever we travel out in a car, she will casually point out to me which maid has fucked which employer, which ones are part time FLs during weekends and which ones have high sex drive and always need a cock in their pussy to feel happy.
100% correct. My long-time helper also does the same. The network is alive and kicking in all precincts. And I also feel she tests waters with such talk. As she tells it matter-of-factly and with a huge grin. Often as I catch live soccer matches in the wee hours, she will go to the loo dressed in her sleep atttire of very short shorts and cropped top obvious no bra as her room fan only no aircon. Sometimes stopping on way back next to my seat to stare at the screen. Then go back to her room after wishing me good night.

But that is one road I am never going down. The road is not just mined but a strict one-way to misery. Nothing good can come out of that and I would rather visit an ML for a quick fire and forget anytime.
Old 14-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

talking abt the maid's network, u will be surprise that some secretly took pics of the guys they fucked. share among their maids chat group.

remember maids are girls, and girls by nature love to gossip and share stuff we wouldnt know.
Old 15-03-2023, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should try to stir away from your own maid bro
Old 15-03-2023, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what u are thinking is dangerous bro dont shit in your own home
Old 15-03-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Once I caught my maid masturbating and she was shocked when she saw me looking at her. It was so awkward and she came to me to apologize for what she did. We hired her when she was 18, but likely she was only 16 real age. Now she is 24 and worked for us for the last six years
Old 15-03-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro NiaoRenn

up you 19 points.

Is that all? Six long years.

No further developement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Once I caught my maid masturbating and she was shocked when she saw me looking at her. It was so awkward and she came to me to apologize for what she did. We hired her when she was 18, but likely she was only 16 real age. Now she is 24 and worked for us for the last six years
Old 15-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro NiaoRenn

up you 19 points.

No further developement?
I lazy to write a long story
Old 15-03-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro NiaoRenn

up you 19 points.

No further developement?
She works for my mum. I have since moved into my own place but still visits. Sometimes she comes over to my place to do PT cleaning and I pay her. Told her to treat my place as her own, help herself to the food and drinks. She knows I have a gf who comes to stayover 2-3 times a week. And how she knows, she will see a messy bed with stains haha
Old 21-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonusa88 View Post
Hi samsters,
I would like to ask the bros whether you will rubba rubba with your maid until both cum. No sex between owner and maid, just rubba rubba til cum.

Will you do it?

Thanks for any response in advance.
brother dont do anything to your maid la. if you really got money go and pay for 1TIME SERVICE. or go to https://sugarbook.com/ look for sugarbaby.
maid is dangerous. why u fuck a maid who not worth to lose your life or lose ur wife bro!.
Old 21-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Vance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller666 View Post
brother dont do anything to your maid la. if you really got money go and pay for 1TIME SERVICE. or go to https://sugarbook.com/ look for sugarbaby.
maid is dangerous. why u fuck a maid who not worth to lose your life or lose ur wife bro!.
Are you with sugarbook ?
All you post is about sugarbook.
Old 21-01-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beng58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eat and shit in the same place can happen anywhere except your own house. Especially nowadays helpers are not as simple as donkey years ago. Don’t even think about it when being presented with an opportunity, u never know it’s a trap. Like what many bros said, once u fuck her, u and your own family at their mercy. Indo and Myanmar helpers still rather quiet about their sex scandals but Pinoy? Just give them one story and it will spread like wild fire. So don’t risk the cheap thrill at home. Consequences are undesirable.
Old 21-01-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m glad our maid isn’t much to look at. No temptation thankfully
Old 23-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Don't do anything to the maid, not worth it. Especially you have family, or even don't they are very sticky.

A friend started to get touchy with the maid at first, both was interested, friend gifted the maid with gifts and even helped the family overseas... Eventually wife found out, big hoohaa, divorce, custody etc... Too much shit to deal with.

If you want maid, go find one outside, best is faraway of the areas that you hang out in...

Personally had a taste of a maid working around my area when I was younger (she was in her late 20s early 30s). Got to know her from WeChat, chatted, met up for coffee, meals etc... Chatted quite frequently, hinted on hooking up, earning spare cash during sundays etc. But she was always reluctant, stating husband and young child back home.

Her brother wanted to get a motorbike back in her country for work, and was asking her to help him. I brought up the sunday offer again.

Anyway, one thing led to another, she became my fwb for almost a year before breaking off the arrangement and went back (think the guilt trip and also the pregnancy scare - didn't wear a condom when I was with her and she missed the period)

Short Story
She was not the prettiest (typical pinoy look) but she was skinny (a bit malnourished face) but man was she tight (she only goes back once a year). Boobs were saggy due to birth, with long nipples, and loose skin with stretch marks on the belly. Skinny overall, but her ass was bouncy

Very introverted and shy, especially in the bedroom, which makes it easier to "bully" her into doing things (she lost her first anal to me, and subsequently was more willing to do it as it "safer"). She wasn't the typical pinoy ladies which was very "city" like. She was still the kampong kampong, blur blur kind.

Really was a gem, at least to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1