The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Her customer had cardio arrest when she was raping him at 2033
She told me the story when i RTF her. It was sad that she refused to rape (raw) me, only wanted to french me, but i was not keen in frenching at that period of time. Only bonked her twice, with a lapse of about 6 months, lol
Old 12-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

does kei kei do frenching other than rape customer ? haha
Old 12-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
She told me the story when i RTF her. It was sad that she refused to rape (raw) me, only wanted to french me, but i was not keen in frenching at that period of time. Only bonked her twice, with a lapse of about 6 months, lol
After that deceased customer incident she actually stand down a lot cos not so commando than before
Old 12-02-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
does kei kei do frenching other than rape customer ? haha
Yes
Passionately done
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
After that deceased customer incident she actually stand down a lot cos not so commando than before
Wow
I would imagine she might have nightmares over it for the rest of her life
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow
I would imagine she might have nightmares over it for the rest of her life

Actually sudden cardiac death quite common in GL happens many times already

I had her after the incident she seems ok

She is a strong girl
Old 12-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually quite common in GL happens many times already

I had her after the incident she seems ok

She is a strong girl
Recall her character quite tough
Old 12-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Recall her character quite tough
Good stamina too
Old 12-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Anni
Look: 9/10 Pretty face, innocent, school-girl type
Body: 8/10 Skinny body, thin
BJ: 9/10 Almost made me pop
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating in all positions
RTF: Absolutely

Anni of 1667 and TianXin of 1608 are my favorites of GL by far.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on kei kei 12/2 - 2 session

Look:6/10 she look ok to me
Boobs: B cup
Bbbj:requested for cim nicely done within 5 mins too good
Fj: she totally rape me and make me cum 3 times 10/10
Rtf: Definetly
Old 14-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post

Hello Everyone:

When you go to some of the rooms of the houses, you can see posters telling people to use condoms and not to raw.

Next time, perhaps they can also put up posters warning those with weak hearts!
Most important dont Kan Cheong plus dont go for commando
Old 14-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
I suppose the passionate ones (commandos) are not meant for those with weak hearts!
Last time when having Linda I always make sure she is downgraded to Pes E

Me old guy not much energy
Old 14-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last time when having Linda I always make sure she is downgraded to Pes E

Me old guy not much energy
Bro

You’re too humble
The regular desserts should give you loads of energy

😂
Old 14-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

You’re too humble
The regular desserts should give you loads of energy

😂
I am learning my ropes from you Buddy

Cutting down on sugar intake
Old 14-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am learning my ropes from you Buddy

Cutting down on sugar intake
I’ve much to learn from you instead bro

🙇‍♂️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1