The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 21
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Voting a WP candidate means do not want national programmes?

Your logic is skewed. This means WP voters also reject minister salaries, national taxes, COEs, ERPs, NS, GST etc. WP voters can stop paying for all these?

Base on what you said, now we know PAP is the real bastard by threatening voters every GE.

The wonder foreigners laugh at Singapore voters for being educated but not intelligent.
People are laughing at people like you who got no balls. Want everything that is to your benefits but cannot accept any downside.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Most probably you are not a Singaporean.

We all know the political situation in Singapore.

PAP is all Powerful vs the Opposition who is all Powerless.

How does one who is Powerless threathen Singaporean's lives? Use what to threathen? In Singapore, only PAP has the power to threathen Singaporeans.

All the evidence is laid in front of you of how PAP threathen Singaporean lives at each election but you ignore. You Pot Calling Kettle Black?

We all got eyes to see how aggressive PAP and PAP IBs were at GE2015. AHPETC was a 3 years worth of Smear. Plenty of false rumours attacking WP Manifesto and sending Bookies Predictions via SMS. Plenty of fearmongering.

This was because losing only 7 seats was already end of the world for PAP. Imagine PAP losing 40 seats, most probably PAP will follow UMNO and Suharto to instigate racial riots too just to keep power.
Haha ignore all the rumours and threats spread by the opposition, like GST hikes, more mrt breakdowns and the list goes on. Just another typical opposition supporters. U also choose to ignore the TC saga.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Sad to tell u i m 100% singaporean. Not all singaporeans are like u.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

By the way, don't see any benefit in sending the no-brainers opposition members in parliament.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=kuasimi;13684270]You are not Singaporean. Your statements proved it.[/QUOTE

Ya and almost 70% who voted are also not singaporeans.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
A good run recently of young university girls....
Fucked 3 girls RAW in 4 sessions in the last 6 weeks, pumped them for 7 creampies!
All 3 had tight pinkish vaginas with very little experience, priceless pumping my cum into them!

1. 20 year old with C cups
2. 21 year old with B cups
3. 21 year old with C cups

All very green.
1. was blur, I pumped her and she was shocked
2. creampied her twice
3. 4 creampies for this beauty! Model-like figure, very pretty. Aiming to impregnate her
Girl 1 - got her highly stimulated with foreplay. Licked her pinkish sweet vagina and clitoris, suckled her pinkish nipples and fondled her C cups. Got her to orgasm and she was very wet. When she was high, flipped her legs up, inserted my hard cock into her RAW. Was deepthrusting her in missionary, she was stunned I was fucking her RAW. Supertight and hard to penetrate, but well worth the effort. Pumped my creampie load deep into her, she cried weakly "Condom, condom!" after that. Withdrew my cock, and sperm was just leaking out non-stop.
No birth control.
She had fucked RAW with her boyfriend before, but never let him shoot inside.
She was so stunned she just lay on the bed and didn't wash up until 10 minutes later.. Was frantically calling her best friend to ask what to do and how to clear the sperm.. I was happily admiring my creampie..
I was aiming to impregnate her and likely succeeded.

Girl 2 - plain Jane. Coaxed her for RAW, she agreed. Tight vagina, pinkish and wet. Fucked her for 1 hour in total, made her cum multiple times. Pumped her deep for 2 creampies!
Then she said she's not on birth control! Oooooopppsss...
80% chance she's pregnant..

Girl 3 - pretty, model-like body. Part-time model.
Instant hard-on seeing her naked body - slim with natural C cuppers. A bit hesitant for RAW, but managed to sweettalk her. Extremely green, extremely tight. Pumped her with 3 creampies the first time, she's so tight it didn't leak a drop.
2nd time took more convincing. She was very hesitant on RAW, but managed to stimulate her and penetrated her before she changed her mind. Didn't want me cumming inside and was begging me, but I went all the way. She almost cried and was terrified when she realised that I was going to pump her anyway despite her pleas. I got on top of her in missionary after 30 minutes of intense RAW fucking, grabbed her firm C cups, frenched her, deepthrusted her to the hilt, and started squirting my sperm into her unprotected vagina.
Was not going to deny myself the pleasure of conquest and the creampie.
Lay on top of her until my cock softened to incubate my sperm and thoroughly emptied out inside her. She was so tight, none leaked out, all my sperm inseminated her! (she didn't wipe up either). Even when she walked to the bathroom, none dripped out on her legs and I did pump a lot of sperm in..
4 creampies into her, almost certainly impregnated this sexdoll!
No birth control, she was afraid of getting pregnant. She didn't realise that it was my exact dark intention!

She had a figure and boobs like the girl above (natural, no sag) and was as pretty!
Top 1%, perfect sperm receptacle! I'm so proud to have fucked her RAW and creampied her!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 10-10-2015 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doritosdory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kuasimi don't go off topic. I want to read more of I Love Boobs story leh. Election is over, stop harping about it. Gosh.

Share please.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Girl 1 - got her highly stimulated with foreplay. Licked her pinkish sweet vagina and clitoris, suckled her pinkish nipples and fondled her C cups. Got her to orgasm and she was very wet. When she was high, flipped her legs up, inserted my hard cock into her RAW. Was deepthrusting her in missionary, she was stunned I was fucking her RAW. Supertight and hard to penetrate, but well worth the effort. Pumped my creampie load deep into her, she cried weakly "Condom, condom!" after that. Withdrew my cock, and sperm was just leaking out non-stop.
No birth control.
She was so stunned she just lay on the bed and didn't wash up until 10 minutes later.. Was frantically calling her best friend to ask what to do and how to clear the sperm.. I was happily admiring my creampie..

Girl 2 - plain Jane. Coaxed her for RAW, she agreed. Tight vagina, pinkish and wet. Fucked her for 1 hour in total, made her cum multiple times. Pumped her deep for 2 creampies!

Instant hard-on seeing her naked body - slim with natural C cuppers. A bit hesitant for RAW, but managed to sweettalk her. Extremely green, extremely tight. Pumped her with 3 creampies the first time, she's so tight it didn't leak a drop.
2nd time took more convincing. She was very hesitant on RAW, but managed to stimulate her and penetrated her before she changed her mind. Didn't want me cumming inside and was begging me, but I went all the way. She almost cried and was terrified when she realised that I was going to pump her anyway despite her pleas. I got on top of her in missionary after 30 minutes of intense RAW fucking, grabbed her firm C cups, frenched her, deepthrusted her to the hilt, and started squirting my sperm into her unprotected vagina.
Lay on top of her until my cock softened to incubate my sperm and thoroughly emptied out inside her. She was so tight, none leaked out, all my sperm inseminated her! (she didn't wipe up either). Even when she walked to the bathroom, none dripped out on her legs and I did pump a lot of sperm in..
No birth control, she was afraid of getting pregnant. She didn't realise that it was my exact dark intention!

She had a figure and boobs like the girl above (natural, no sag) and was as pretty!
Top 1%, perfect sperm receptacle! I'm so proud to have fucked her RAW and creampied her!

Nice on bro... Whr do u get all these syt? Which stable.... Share pls thanks
Old 11-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No birth control.

Pic of Girl 3!

One of the sexiest and prettiest I've creampied! I went all out with her to make sure she gets pregnant! More than just endorphin release!
Was aiming to be the first guy to knock her up!
Girl 3 needed a financial bribe and a lot of sweettalking before she allowed me to penetrate her RAW. Plus I sucked her nipples and licked her clitoris till she climaxed.
Pricey, but worth every single dollar.
It's the RAW sensation of penetrating her and thrusting into her till orgasm, she got wetter and wetter till she was screaming away in ecstacy.
And at the height of her orgasm, I pumped in my seed into her defenceless vagina.
Priceless!
She was hesitant to be creampied, but I pumped her tight pinkish vagina anyway. Another sweet Thai girl who always insisted her previous boyfriends cum outside. I love it how this SYT saved the best of herself for me..
I gave her THE virgin creampie, and from the look on her face when my first wave of sperm pumped into her tight vagina, to the overwhelmed look when I withdrew, I'm 99% confident she wasn't lying...
One of my best conquests!
I went all out to pump her nubile body with 3 creampies in 70 minutes.
After I came the first round, I pumped her till I was dry and softened inside. Then I withdrew and made her suck my cock, dripping with sperm and her juices, and deepthroat me while fondling her tits! She licked my cock clean before I penetrated her again and came into her wet tight vagina!
Pounded her nubile body in multiple positions for Round 3.
Doggy position was exceptional. This SYT with her firm butt, long legs, and beautiful tits, on all fours, offering her tight vagina, waiting to be mounted and used like a sex toy.
I penetrated past her tight vagina, already well lubricated with my sperm, even pulled her arms back and deepthrusted her. She was screaming in orgasm and got her dripping wet.
Came in doggy deep inside her, withdrew my cock, and her slit-like vagina closed on itself, incubating my sperm inside. For a RAW veteran like me, this was a first!
It was worth every cent pumping her, this was a RAW buffet and my mission was to pump in as much seed as possible into this willing SYT! I'm pretty sure at least 25cc of pure sperm was ejaculated into her!

The 2nd session was sexciting too, like a rape fantasy. Pressured her for RAW, she agreed with MUCH hesitation. Was rock hard fondling her and sucking her titties while licking her body, penetrated her tight vagina forcefully (she wasn't adequately lubricated). Caused her some pain, but her lovehole wrapped around my cock like an undersized glove - supertight. Fucked her for 30 minutes - hardcore RAW deepthrusting. Kept asking me not to cum inside. When I was ready to release, positioned this sex object in missionary, and mercilessly deepthrusted her sweet nubile body. She sweetly and naively told me again, "Cum outside, OK?"
I firmly told her NO and continued fucking her wet and tight vagina.
She was naively hoping that I would withdraw and cum on her body.
I played along, not answering the question. Was getting harder and more stimulated fucking her virginally tight vagina.
Then she could feel my cock enlarge and get engorged inside her..
She gasped as her fate was sealed. I pumped her hard and deep until I lost control, and ejaculated copiously into her unprotected vagina..
She was powerless to resist, and just lay there frozen in shock as I emptied out my sweet nectar into her fertile plains. The look of despair and defeat, as I groped and grabbed her ripe firm tits and frenched and tongued her unwillingly while cumming inside...
I conquered 3 battlefronts at once!
She was very sweet and naive, and never struggled while I was filling her with seed. I guess she accepted my total domination and surrendered her nubile body to be impregnated as per my every desire!
P.S. I think she's pregnant and won't be back...
Pumped her on 26 and 27 September 2015, she should miss her periods soon!
If she gets pregnant, I hope she aborts so I can impregnate her shapely body again!

In retrospect, many of the girls I've creampied never came back.... No regrets though, if I see them again, I'll make sure the impregnation is successful this time round...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-10-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Talking Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Girl 3 needed a financial bribe and a lot of sweettalking before she allowed me to penetrate her RAW. Plus I sucked her nipples and licked her clitoris till she climaxed.
Pricey, but worth every single dollar.
It's the RAW sensation of penetrating her and thrusting into her till orgasm, she got wetter and wetter till she was screaming away in ecstacy.
And at the height of her orgasm, I pumped in my seed into her defenceless vagina.
Priceless!
She was hesitant to be creampied, but I pumped her tight pinkish vagina anyway. Another sweet Thai girl who always insisted her previous boyfriends cum outside. I love it how this SYT saved the best of herself for me..
I gave her THE virgin creampie, and from the look on her face when my first wave of sperm pumped into her tight vagina, to the overwhelmed look when I withdrew, I'm 99% confident she wasn't lying...
One of my best conquests!
I went all out to pump her nubile body with 3 creampies in 70 minutes.
After I came the first round, I pumped her till I was dry and softened inside. Then I withdrew and made her suck my cock, dripping with sperm and her juices, and deepthroat me while fondling her tits! She licked my cock clean before I penetrated her again and came into her wet tight vagina!
Pounded her nubile body in multiple positions for Round 3. Came in doggy deep inside her, withdrew my cock, and her slit-like vagina closed on itself, incubating my sperm inside. For a RAW veteran like me, this was a first!
It was worth every cent pumping her, this was a RAW buffet and my mission was to pump in as much seed as possible into this willing SYT! I'm pretty sure at least 25cc of pure sperm was ejaculated into her!

The 2nd session was sexciting too, like a rape fantasy. Pressured her for RAW, she agreed with MUCH hesitation. Was rock hard fondling her and sucking her titties while licking her body, penetrated her tight vagina forcefully (she wasn't adequately lubricated). Caused her some pain, but her lovehole wrapped around my cock like an undersized glove - supertight. Fucked her for 30 minutes - hardcore RAW deepthrusting. Kept asking me not to cum inside. When I was ready to release, positioned this sex object in missionary, and mercilessly deepthrusted her sweet nubile body. She sweetly and naively told me again, "Cum outside, OK?"
I firmly told her NO and continued fucking her wet and tight vagina. Then she could feel my cock enlarge and get engorged inside her..
She was powerless to resist, and just lay there frozen in shock as I emptied out my sweet nectar into her fertile plains. The look of despair and defeat, as I groped and grabbed her ripe firm tits and frenched and tongued her unwillingly while cumming inside...
I conquered 3 battlefronts at once!
She was very sweet and naive, and never struggled while I was filling her with seed. I guess she accepted my total domination and surrendered her nubile body to be impregnated as per my every desire!
P.S. I think she's pregnant and won't be back...

In retrospect, many of the girls I've creampied never came back.... No regrets though, if I see them again, I'll make sure the impregnation is successful this time round...
Good descriptions bro!!
Old 12-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (P)

A 23 year old SYT I ravaged in March 2014!

Fucking her tight pussy RAW! Stretched her to her limits!

Lying in bed, unable to get up after being thoroughly massacred!

From the black book!
Om is a 23 year old Thai girl from a rural area out of Bangkok. Computer studies graduate, 1st time as FL, on contraception - the pill. Voluptuous figure with large B+ cups and a perky butt. Nice 2cm long nipples - light brownish. Great to suck, lick with light bites too.
She gave me a good HJ and squatting BBBJ in the toilet. I then proceeded to hump her while she was bent over the sink. I penetrated her RAW in doggy before she could react, and deepthrusted her, stimulating her.
Proceeded to RAW in bed after a nice BBBJ. Had her in doggy, missionary, deepthrusting, prone. She was wet and tight and would have reflex contractions of her vaginal muscles. Fucked her for 30 minutes, stretched her to her limits, before cumming into her willing and waiting vagina, lovely watching my cum spill out.
Second round - had her in missionary and cowgirl. Had deepthroat and a nice wet BBBJ before that, with ball and shaft licking too. Came after 15 minutes and she dripped some cum on me too.
Nice pretty girl - RAW and creampieing her nice tight vagina was superb!

Up my points for the creampie shot and a shot of her lovely tits!
I've about 6GB of original content - photos, videos, creampies, RAW, BBBJ...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 12-10-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro,u not scare disease meh? Not to scare you but thai is one of the highest percentage in term of hiv.

Sidetrack abit, why u like to keep raw & shoot inside them?R u passing them some disease as well?If yes, that's not only bastard but very evil too.
Old 13-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
Sidetrack abit, why u like to keep raw & shoot inside them?R u passing them some disease as well?If yes, that's not only bastard but very evil too.
It's a feeling of total domination doing a pretty sexy SYT RAW. Knowing that I've just met her, and then undressed her within 5 minutes, getting a BBBJ from her and then fucking her RAW..
And cumming into her naked body within half an hour of first meeting her. I aim to totally subjugate the girl, and that includes impregnating them..
I get a rush knowing that for some money, I've bypassed all the girl's inhibitions, and turned her into my personal sperm receptacle!
Old 14-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All these sexual experiences i read, just made me feel that my life was just like a black n white movie
Old 14-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
No birth control.

Girl 1..

Accountancy student.
Nubile 20 year old C cupper.
Managed to coax her for nude pics before I went in for the kill!

From the black book..
20/Thai August 2015
- from BKK, accountancy student
- fair skinned, about 165cm, 48kg
- pretty, cute with a sweet smile and braces
- slim, lanky with no fats
- was having a hard-on waiting for her to remove her white top and white bra
- nice natural C cups with light brown-pinkish nipples, no sag, firm and heavy
- suckled and fondled her tits extensively
- very weak BBBJ from her, extremely inexperienced

A girl like this is a rare gem, and I knew I needed to milk her sexual essence by ravaging her RAW! She ticked all the boxes for the ideal RAW rape victim - young, green, pretty, superb figure - slim with C cup mammaries and pinkish nips, wet and vulnerable

- rubbed her clitoris to stimulate her while sucking her nipples, making her wet
- licked her pinkish vagina and clitoris, she was moaning - nice sweet taste
- was extremely stimulated at this point!
- propped her legs up, penetrated her RAW i missionary and deepthrusted her
- very green, she didn't fight back
- tight and wet vagina, creampied her!
- emptied out for about 20 seconds in her, pushed my cock in deeper, spilled some on the bed
- fantastic watching the cum oozing out her vagina, her vaginal opening was coated with thick white sperm
- she then said softly after being ejaculated into - "Condom, condom...". A bit late for her!

- priceless inseminating this young busty naive fuckdoll!
- very young and green, pretty and busty
- paid her SGD*** for the privilege of extracting her sexual essence and pumping her vagina full of sperm!
- she was shell-shocked after I inseminated her and didn't wash up for 10 minutes. No birth control, so may have impregnated her sweet nubile body!

It's extremely rare to find such an inexperienced girl in the flesh trade, so sweet and innocent.
I think she probably had sex less than 30 times before this...
Add that to the fact that she is a nubile 20 year old SYT, pretty with a slim figure and natural C cups, and a pinkish vagina..
- and I just had to conquer her!
- RAW and creampie, with pics of her nude body!

Lovely heavy tits! No sag, the kind only teenage girls have (she was barely 20).
Mercilessly grabbed her boobs and suckled her pink nipples!

A frontal view of her tits! Large firm C cups, no sag!
And flat tummy!

It's a bit red around the areolaes as I was sucking her nipples overtime! Also squeezed her milkbags really hard, her breasts were red and a bit painful after the session!
If you look closely, u can see the lovebites I left on her tits!
Hint: 3 o'çlock on the right nipple, 12 o'çlock on the left nipple, and toothmarks all over her right breast!

Her bra, panties and white top!

The bra is cheap and has almost no padding.
Her boobs looked like B cups with the bra on, but once I stripped her off, my raging hard-on increased! Grabbed her breasts and milker her ripe tits!

She was stunned at how eager I was to get her naked! Got her top off and unhooked her bra, pushed her down in bed and started fondling her.. Threw her bra to the side!
Creampied her within 30 minutes of laying my eyes on her nubile body!

I probably impregnated her! I consider it a personal achievement fathering a baby with such a pretty sexy SYT!
I hope she aborts early so I can have another round of ravaging her sweet nubile body!
Did she enjoy the session? Probably not...
Did I enjoy myself ravaging her? YES!

I just love having these sweet young Thai girls coming here to earn some money.
How else could I strip down an attractive girl I can't talk to, enjoy her sexual essence and assets, and pump her and impregnate her within 30 minutes!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-10-2015 at 05:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1