The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Question for the bros here. A WL refused to allow me to give tongue fu; her reason was her medical check up was due soon and she was concerned that she would get a bad medical report.

Was she bullshitting me? She's not a newbie here.
sometimes they just use this excuse to bullshit u
Old 22-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Mouth got ulcer no bbbj...sounds common
Old 25-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't usually write really bad review on GL girls but there is really a need to make an exception for Meng Lu 1606.

Was at Yap's place recently but could not find the girl I want. On seeing Meng Lu, I decided to check out her "work" and noticed that she has the highest number of customers in the house on daily basis. So decide to try her out.

At first things went on normally (nothing good/bad to raise) so I thought ok another average service girl. However, the service starts going downhill at an exponential rate when time reaches the 25th minute. She starts complaining “why so long no cum ...” .. “you finished?” ... “so slow” .. etc. It starts getting annoying when the above comes with her sulky face that you just like to end the session.

In the end the whole session was about 40 mins or so. I asked around and got to know she usually in and out of room in 30 mins !!! The way I see it she is trying to “do” the maximum number of customers a day to maximised her income.

Unless you like to be rushed, enjoy poor services and contribute to her high income, AVOID altogether or Bonk her at your own risk.
Old 25-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

ORD mood perhap. Maximize returns is nothing wrong if she is targetting the mass and not the niche market

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I don't usually write really bad review on GL girls but there is really a need to make an exception for Meng Lu 1606.

Was at Yap's place recently but could not find the girl I want. On seeing Meng Lu, I decided to check out her "work" and noticed that she has the highest number of customers in the house on daily basis. So decide to try her out.

At first things went on normally (nothing good/bad to raise) so I thought ok another average service girl. However, the service starts going downhill at an exponential rate when time reaches the 25th minute. She starts complaining “why so long no cum ...” .. “you finished?” ... “so slow” .. etc. It starts getting annoying when the above comes with her sulky face that you just like to end the session.

In the end the whole session was about 40 mins or so. I asked around and got to know she usually in and out of room in 30 mins !!! The way I see it she is trying to “do” the maximum number of customers a day to maximised her income.

Unless you like to be rushed, enjoy poor services and contribute to her high income, AVOID altogether or Bonk her at your own risk.
Old 25-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
ORD mood perhap. Maximize returns is nothing wrong if she is targetting the mass and not the niche market
I vaguely remembered her mentioning ORD before the end of this year
Old 26-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, time to test and train newbies instead of returning to angpais who wanna maximise their returns at the expense of customer service!

Tested a newbie from 1654a - Qi Qi. Was her third client on her debut day.

Name : Qi Qi
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 49 kg
Home Province : Hubei
Debut : 24 Apr 2018
Prior Experience : Short KTV experience
Home base : 1654a

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, long eyebrows, sharp nose, medium broad mouth with juicy lips, has some pimples in forehead and chin (perhaps due to acclimatization issue)
Body: Tinted brown & black hair slightly longer than shoulder length; Not skinny nor fleshy, trim body and sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in golden fluffy dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, pubic hair well trimmed to small QR code box size! Elegant and appealing for her height
Boobs: B cup, natural and soft, lovely small areola and nipples
Skin: towards the fair side, fairly smooth, fine hair visible on shoulders
Shower action : (No soapy rub) bj - ok, got some feel
Boobs massage & catbath : did only a short moment of boobs massage, and even shorter smooching action (no slurping) on shoulder area and then request me to be on all fours for the AR
BBBJ : OK, long and soothing like licking ice-cream
AR : Quite well done for a newbie, with sensual licking and slurping on target
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow, not ready for it
Kiss/French: first customer to request for kissing/french. clearly not fully open in this aspect but very willing to try. No tongue fight but long lip kisses and some frenching especially when she was high. In fact, the frenching/lip kiss was much better than that I had with Jia Jia or Mai Zi. (After the session, we discuss how she could french better the next time)
FJ: one who is quite seductive and enjoys sex. she heaped praises on my dick, but was unable to put my dick into her pussy while in cowgal position, apparently scared of pain! so I turned her over and fucked her for 45 mins in missionary position. she claimed it went deep into her; pussy is tight and that made my dick become even harder; soon she was in ecstasy; caressing & grabbing of her lovely boobs; no moaning from her, just hands grabbing you, grabbing bed, pushing bed frame and grimacing facial expression; I went down to french her, she sometime turned away but came back; the best thing is her hip gyration was very violent, with some pussy squeeze; she clearly enjoyed the sex and I praised her for letting herself enjoy (must have climaxed a couple of times)! I ejaculated with a loud exclamation, something which I rarely did!
RTF : Definitely. She still have various areas to improve! For me, if she could relax and do her frenching well, she will be in my rtf list!

(1654a has more gals coming, so I think the place will soon be crowded ... and it soon will have its own natural attrition)
Old 26-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Well, time to test and train newbies instead of returning to angpais who wanna maximise their returns at the expense of customer service!

Tested a newbie from 1654a - Qi Qi. Was her third client on her debut day.

Name : Qi Qi
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 49 kg
Home Province : Hubei
Debut : 24 Apr 2018
Prior Experience : Short KTV experience
Home base : 1654a

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, long eyebrows, sharp nose, medium broad mouth with juicy lips, has some pimples in forehead and chin (perhaps due to acclimatization issue)
Body: Tinted brown & black hair slightly longer than shoulder length; Not skinny nor fleshy, trim body and sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in golden fluffy dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, pubic hair well trimmed to small QR code box size! Elegant and appealing for her height
Boobs: B cup, natural and soft, lovely small areola and nipples
Skin: towards the fair side, fairly smooth, fine hair visible on shoulders
Shower action : (No soapy rub) bj - ok, got some feel
Boobs massage & catbath : did only a short moment of boobs massage, and even shorter smooching action (no slurping) on shoulder area and then request me to be on all fours for the AR
BBBJ : OK, long and soothing like licking ice-cream
AR : Quite well done for a newbie, with sensual licking and slurping on target
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow, not ready for it
Kiss/French: first customer to request for kissing/french. clearly not fully open in this aspect but very willing to try. No tongue fight but long lip kisses and some frenching especially when she was high. In fact, the frenching/lip kiss was much better than that I had with Jia Jia or Mai Zi. (After the session, we discuss how she could french better the next time)
FJ: one who is quite seductive and enjoys sex. she heaped praises on my dick, but was unable to put my dick into her pussy while in cowgal position, apparently scared of pain! so I turned her over and fucked her for 45 mins in missionary position. she claimed it went deep into her; pussy is tight and that made my dick become even harder; soon she was in ecstasy; caressing & grabbing of her lovely boobs; no moaning from her, just hands grabbing you, grabbing bed, pushing bed frame and grimacing facial expression; I went down to french her, she sometime turned away but came back; the best thing is her hip gyration was very violent, with some pussy squeeze; she clearly enjoyed the sex and I praised her for letting herself enjoy (must have climaxed a couple of times)! I ejaculated with a loud exclamation, something which I rarely did!
RTF : Definitely. She still have various areas to improve! For me, if she could relax and do her frenching well, she will be in my rtf list!

(1654a has more gals coming, so I think the place will soon be crowded ... and it soon will have its own natural attrition)
Good FR. Please don’t over stretched them. We need some traction too...
Old 26-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Was gonna write FR on Meng Lu, but decide to wait til I have a few and share at 1 go.

Only thing to say is I got exact same service standard from her, definitely not Ang pai anymore, ORD mood already.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thanks for the responses guys. Just returned from out of town, sorry for the late reply.

The WLs whom I did before and after that session had no issues giving me BBBJ nor allowing me to give tongue-fu, neither did they find anything wrong with my schlong or face. Medical check also revealed nothing.

To be fair to her, could be due to several issues such as poor chemistry, bad mood among others. Will give her a chance and try her again when I have the moola. If I get the same treatment, I will reveal who she is.

They may complain money not easy to earn but hey, we also don't earn money that easy.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Mouth got ulcer no bbbj...sounds common
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Very common and some will switch to BJ instead of BBBJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Some careful WL may do that. Others who bochap never stop just go. So ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
She may have noticed some irregularity on your face, mouth or tongue.

Suggest you go see a doctor to get checked.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Best guess is that she is worried you had cold sores before. Cold sores are incurable, just manageable and their flare ups vary widely from person to person. Get them on your genitals though and it would be called herpes. That's what might affect her health checkup result.

Funny thing is herpes wasn't even classed as an STD historically speaking till the 1970s or 80s for some reason or another. But the stigma has still stuck.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
..... definitely not Ang pai anymore, ORD mood already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
..... ORD before the end of this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
ORD mood .....
ORD mood????

Then all the more we should highlight her short comings so that Bros don't fall prey to her ORDMW (ORD Mood Windfall)..............!!
Old 27-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ORD mood????

Then all the more we should highlight her short comings so that Bros don't fall prey to her ORDMW (ORD Mood Windfall)..............!!
Quite a few girls in that cluster of houses - 1606, 1606a and 1608 are moving towards ORD mood as more of their sisters RTC.

If you are their regular, best to catch them fast before they are gone.

If you are new to them, not a good idea to try now as some of them are increasingly homesick and may balik kampung any time.

Best to focus your efforts towards discovering newbies
Old 27-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quite a few girls in that cluster of houses - 1606, 1606a and 1608 are moving towards ORD mood as more of their sisters RTC.

If you are their regular, best to catch them fast before they are gone.

If you are new to them, not a good idea to try now as some of them are increasingly homesick and may balik kampung any time.

Best to focus your efforts towards discovering newbies
ah? but they here not even two years now ORD mood ?

maybe they earn enough? but i always told the gals to earn more than enough then go back or else once money finished they are back to square one.

but many WLs told me Singapore money very hard to earn with so much services needed. easier to earn the money in Australia or USA or Europe.

so....i got speechless

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
ah? but they here not even two years now ORD mood ?

maybe they earn enough? but i always told the gals to earn more than enough then go back or else once money finished they are back to square one.

but many WLs told me Singapore money very hard to earn with so much services needed. easier to earn the money in Australia or USA or Europe.

so....i got speechless
Some will work hard till their very last day.

So it differs from individual to individual.

But once I know a girl gonna ORD, I’ll avoid unles she’s my regular and I want to fuck her a few more times before she’s gone.

I was the last customer for a few WLs. And also their first customer.

That feeling of being the last man standing or the lucky one to take first blood.

Those are wonderful memories.
Old 27-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some will work hard till their very last day.

So it differs from individual to individual.

But once I know a girl gonna ORD, I’ll avoid unles she’s my regular and I want to fuck her a few more times before she’s gone.

I was the last customer for a few WLs. And also their first customer.

That feeling of being the last man standing or the lucky one to take first blood.

Those are wonderful memories.
yup, i remember being the last guy for two WL in their journey in Singapore, I even play the Cai Qing song 最后一夜 "last night" for them

after the fuck session we both scream and hugged . so drama and funny. we still keep in contact today.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

it is almost impossible for us to really know we are really the first customer lol...
but last customer maybe... especially if u overnight and is sending her back the next day... of course it only ever happened for me with FLs.. have never been so close to any WL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1