The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L & m

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Bull2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Jiaqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope to read more.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
fragrantcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, tks.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Lostkarchng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, hoping for more.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 21-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for reading. I’ll continue to share more here as and when I can. Thanks to all those bros who up me.
==========================

THAWK

Judy flinch as I administer a stinging, open handed slap across the cheeks of her lovely ass.

THAWK

Another, harder slap this time.

THAWK

Again, Judy can feel the heat as each successive slap lands square across her rump.

THAWK, THAWK, THAWK.

Judy began to notice the warmth generated by the spanking spreading throughout her pelvis.

THAWK.

I stand there, regarding her solemnly."I think I'd better stop this now. Punishment isn't really punishment, when you start to enjoy it."

"You think I LIKE this?", Judy asked, with a groan. (Damned, this sexy lady really love this).

"I know you do. I can see in the way you're waving your rear at me like a matador waving a red cloak at a bull. What's more I bet, let me see here….", I teased her. Knowing that I’m going to break her soon, I decided to add in a little more spice. The secret between her and L will be mine soon. (Hmmm, how come I’m feeling my devil’s horn growing longer and sharper??)

As my voice trails off, Judy can feel my hand slipping between her thighs and coming up to cup her entire pussy in the palm of my hand.

Sighing as my fingers slide over her outer lips, parting easily with the tip of my index finger.

Leaning over her back, Judy can feel my breath warm against her neck as I continue to let my fingers roam over the folds of her lips.
Old 22-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

"See, Baby, I was right. You're soaking wet. Right now all you are thinking of is how much you would love to feel my fingers slide into you, fucking you. Am I right?" I whispered into her ear.

A strangled whisper escapes against Judy’s will. "Yes."

"What? I couldn't make that out?" I whispered back.

As Judy feel one of my fingers poised at the entrance of her vagina.

"Yes, please". She moaned.

"Please what?" (I know that she is going to be ready soon...and if I add a bit more pressure, she will break soon. Her secret will be mine, soon.)

As I probe around at the entrance of her cunt.

"Please fuck me." Judy plead.

Pushing back against my fingers, trying to push them in, where I know that they will do her so much good.

I am really amused at her plight. "No way, not yet. I want you really ready for this. You are not nearly excited enough for what I have planed for you. But I’ll give u a bit more if u start to spill what happened between u and L.”

“What?!!!”
Old 22-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Cool story bro
Old 23-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

I can see that Judy is struggling....the needs to be pleasured and yet trying very hard to keep the secret.

“Urrg...there’s nothing between me and L....baby, don’t...urrg..don’t do this to me....give it to me, please.” Judy is practically begging.

I just blow some air into her pussy, teasing her and give her a light lick. Then I took a step back to admire her.

"You are not being nice you know. You're being a bastard. You think your being so dammed manly by doing this to me? Is that it?"...realising that I’m not going to give in, she changed her tone.

THAWK.

"SHUT UP, that’s no way to talk to me. Tell me about L.” I demanded of her.

She was still struggling between not telling and getting pleasured by me. So, I decided to add in a little more spice.

Suddenly I’m back around the chair, standing before her. Judy watch me as I quickly strip off my clothes.

As all my clothes dropped to the floor, I make sure Judy can see that she is not the only one in the room who is excited.

My cock is jutting straight out, hard and swollen, eyes are closed as I stand inches away from her face, stroking yourself lightly. Judy’s hands stain against the bonds that are holding her fast to the chair, wanting nothing more to reach out and touch me.

“So near, yet so far. Tell me, share with me and I’ll keep your secret safe. Then, u can get what u want.”

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 27-04-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old 23-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Opening my eyes, I look at Judy and she know I can read the naked lust and need that is mirrored in her face. She wanted so much to be able to touch me, to run her hands over me, and to cup my balls in her palms, to stroke my cock between her hands.

My expression changes to one of, well, almost compassion, as I look deeply into her eyes.

Stepping closer to her, my cock grasped lightly in my hand, I hold it in front of her so she can watch me.

I guide the head of my hard prick so that it lightly touches Judy’s cheek, letting my hand glide the soft head across her face, down the bridge of her nose, over her eyelids, down the side of her neck and brushing across her chin to lips, leaving trails of pre-cum over her face. As I continued to massage her face, I start to murmur, gently speaking.

"I'm not doing this to harm you or to hurt you. But you must learn to obey me when I tell you to. I have a plan for you tonight and I will not be dissuaded from it, no matter how hard you beg me or whimper or complain. I told you I am the one who is in control. You have no choice but to do just as I say."

Stopping for a while to observe her body language, I know that she is almost mine to control.

“Now, tell me, did u and L had a good time?”

“Yes....”, a very light whisper escaped from her soft juicy lips.

I smiled in my heart “got her now”.

“I can’t hear you, answer me louder.” I told her.

Judy answered with clenching teeth and arching her body forward, “YES.”
Old 23-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
WIMMSLAYER is stuck in moderation for some time to come

great story..
Old 23-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

“Now, tell me all about it. I promise you a good time.” I coax Judy.

As I am speaking, my other hand has found the silver chain hanging between her nipples and as if to emphasize each point I make, I give it a short tug. Each tug in turn sends a shiver from Judy’s nipples to her cunt as she groan involuntarily.

“I got to know L...urrg..thru M...arrgh....after M left me....for her....,I tried to arrghhh... to seduce L.”

As a form of reward for her truthfulness, I move my cock to rest against her lips. Judy open them, taking little licks over the tip of the swollen head.

In between lick, she revealed that she and L has been going on behind M’s back for more than a year. (Damned L, she kept things from us....now, how to pay her back?)

Letting her lips close over it, sucking me in as I start to respond by pushing it in a bit. Opening her mouth wider, she pull me in deeper with her lips.

I sigh, as a form of pleasure as my hands clasp the back of her head, my fingers tangling in her curls as I pull her onto my hardness.

Slowly I begin to thrust your hips forward in past her lips. As I’m doing it, my mind is busy sorting all these new data from Judy.

My cock is now harder than I can ever remember it being before. As I slide in and out, Judy let her teeth scrap lightly along the shaft as my tongue follows, wetly soothing any hurt areas.

Remembering how much I like it, Judy clamp her lips down tightly just below the head, as I pull almost out, and holding me there, just inside, as her dexterous tongue flickers wildly around the head.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

As Judy’s tongue begins to trace the veins standing out in relief, I can feel my cock begin to throb against her lips as the aching need in her cunt throbs in time.

With a groan I pull my stiff cock completely out of her mouth. Watching me standing before her and my hardness glazed with the moisture from her mouth, I saw Judy having a dazed look in her eyes.

My voice snaps her to attention as my hand in her hair pulls her face up to look into mine.

"Oh, you are such a bad girl. You really do think you can get your way with me? You wanted nothing more a second ago than to feel my cock pumping cum down your throat, didn't you?"

"Well… I…"

Jerking my head slightly.

"Didn't YOU?"

I can barely Judy’s whisper reply.

"Yes."

"You're learning, but not quite fast enough. I will fill you with my cum, eventually. But only when I am ready to, and not a moment before. If you want more, then u have to keep talking. I want to know more about what had happened between L and you."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1