The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If want so much stress, stay in SG will be good. If want to semi retire then u will not want to manage 10 shops in Thailand
Yes yes....ultimately plan is to relax and semi retire in slow pace places...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
To be a farmer.... u need to own lands! 55555 thats the biggest problem because not thai. Unless wife family have lands too much doing nothing waiting magic to happen. Sometimes even at country areas there are cases of bullying n sabotage on lands by mafia, neighbors and act of god. I heard cases where they pour something into rice field to spoil the harvest.
Im not sure either...for myself, have bought car, house and land under thai wife name, and all asked her if she married, and replied yes and ask for my passport and put my name in all these item's documents. **not as owner
What i know if i not wrong, they now have this rules, for marriage (with proper marriage certs) All assets or valuable things purchase after marriage, if in the end, have problem need to seperate, can ask for Court orders to get things to sell off and split the monies. though the land and house we as outsider is not the owner.

The more lao jiao pii can correct me if im wrong in this matter as not want to mislead the others too...i myself is puzzle on this issue too..

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Im not sure either...for myself, have bought car, house and land under thai wife name, and all asked her if she married, and replied yes and ask for my passport and put my name in all these item's documents. **not as owner
What i know if i not wrong, they now have this rules, for marriage (with proper marriage certs) All assets or valuable things purchase after marriage, if in the end, have problem need to seperate, can ask for Court orders to get things to sell off and split the monies. though the land and house we as outsider is not the owner.

The more lao jiao pii can correct me if im wrong in this matter as not want to mislead the others too...i myself is puzzle on this issue too..

Car should be ok either your name or wife name not an issue, but house and land must be under wife name and we need to sign a letter to agree to give up our share if any separation......not sell off and spilt. Thai law protect their own thai citizen, this law is to avoid future dispute with foreign husband. (So those documents that show your name is to say that you're giving up your rights to all those properties.......car not require for u to sign)

So if you're not prepare to give it to your wife, don't buy any landed property under wife name as you will not get anything back.

You can only buy condo and car under your own name, and with that maybe still need to spilt with your wife if happen to separate.....unless you get lawyer to make her sign the letter of giving up her share of your property in case of separation.

You can check with your wife again see if correct, sometime they feel shy to explain to you the actual fact.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5769 / Power: 20
needsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
come... start another topic also about living in Bangkok/Thailand.

Those of you stay in Thailand 5555 How do you hide your ECA from your wives or gfs?

Im single lah hor and i have multiple phones and sim card plus i segregate or group all my contacts or apps accordingly.

Sometimes bobian i have to delete/hide/block the contacts so wont kana messages etc when i am with another girl.

I never ever show my passport to girls 5555 so they won't know when i arrive into bkk.
Bro, smart 💯

Exchange of Points, just a Game for Fun.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Beerchang1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
come... start another topic also about living in Bangkok/Thailand.

Those of you stay in Thailand 5555 How do you hide your ECA from your wives or gfs?

Im single lah hor and i have multiple phones and sim card plus i segregate or group all my contacts or apps accordingly.

Sometimes bobian i have to delete/hide/block the contacts so wont kana messages etc when i am with another girl.

I never ever show my passport to girls 5555 so they won't know when i arrive into bkk.
Yes, very good, never show your passport but what if when you are not around, they check your passport?
Old 30-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Every country laws protect its own citizens interest.

Fighting a law case in Thailand seriously isn't easy but still possible and its always good to keep evidence of spending and draft up agreement sign off in front of thai lawyers.

I have heard cases b4 where the farang own the house but not the land simply because they uses loop holes in the systems. Of course they have paper works all done up to indicate the farang is the owner of the house only.

According to what my thai friend explained to me, people can buy the house without own the land or if they have money they buy the house with the land. So its like a contract/agreement thing.

My godson family have lands up in the north they buy and develop to sell off as a project.

So in theory, i can request to buy a house from my godson family at a discounted price without the cost of the land and own the house but the land owner is still my godson family. I guess there's 101 ways to draft a legal agreement. Some how maybe make it like 99 years lease of the house at one time cost and im not allow to make changes to the land without owner permission. This is very technical and legal issues to explore.

The funny thing is my godson mom always tell me use her name to buy 55555 n scold me say crazy to buy house without land. I guess in Thailand no thai really do that since they wana pass on to next generation or sell away when needed.

To me, Im chin cai actually because if my godson is good to me, no harm to build a house on his family land. If some day i die single n no kiddy also pass down to them bah.

Anyone to share on this?
True.. BUT as foreigner we are definitely not allowed to buy land in Thailand. As for buying a house without and land deed title is stupid as end of the day if any dispute were to happen, the property may likely go back to the land owner. Legal proceeding to claim back the building alone will be draggy and end of the day, the lawyer's fee may surpass the value of the building is conflict were to surface between the land owner and the foreigner who bought/ built the building.

Foreigner can only buy land and house or factory using their company's/ business entity name and not under personal name. Even BOI promoted company depending on their BOI resolution may or may not be allowed to purchase land/factory /house.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 30-04-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

You can check with your wife again see if correct, sometime they feel shy to explain to you the actual fact.
If I am the poor wife and a farang comes and wants to buy a house, I won't want to explain to him too. Once the land paid and house finished building then I will kick the farang out.... a lot of youtube documentaries on this.

Quote:

I have heard cases b4 where the farang own the house but not the land simply because they uses loop holes in the systems. Of course they have paper works all done up to indicate the farang is the owner of the house only.
Land and house, factory or whatever on top of the land are 2 different issues. Land can only be owned by Thais. U can lease a land for 30 yrs, build a million USD on the land.... once the lease is up, the owner of the land will own the house unless u demolish the million USD house. Kind of stupid to use this loop hole.

If no trust or worry about marriage, then buy a condo to stay in. If die die want to stay in landed property then LL and prepare to lose all your money if divorce.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If I am the poor wife and a farang comes and wants to buy a house, I won't want to explain to him too. Once the land paid and house finished building then I will kick the farang out.... a lot of youtube.
Thai females......mostly very jealous type. Girlfriends, wives, etc if attached to you. You play, play with other puyings.......u snored and sleep.....jealous and furious wife can cut off your dick, kick u out too and got the house also.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
jealous and furious wife can cut off your dick, kick u out too and got the house also.
A very good excuse to kick the guy out and solely own the beautiful expensive house with full furnished to show off to relatives and friends and not forgetting the initial sin sod and gold, $$$$$.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Thai females......mostly very jealous type. Girlfriends, wives, etc if attached to you. You play, play with other puyings.......u snored and sleep.....jealous and furious wife can cut off your dick, kick u out too and got the house also.
haha, my experience is opposite. Some girls fuck once already and I go back Sg, few weeks later line them but they already block or deleted me. Some of my Sg friends have thai gfs but usually the ones heartbroken are the guys and the girls can move on pretty quickly. This applies to decent girls as well. Met many so called decent girls who are attached with bf already but still flirt like they are single. Can show me their bf pics some more. There are the jealous types of course but I think thai girls can really differentiate sex and feelings.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5769 / Power: 20
needsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
haha, my experience is opposite. Some girls fuck once already and I go back Sg, few weeks later line them but they already block or deleted me. Some of my Sg friends have thai gfs but usually the ones heartbroken are the guys and the girls can move on pretty quickly. This applies to decent girls as well. Met many so called decent girls who are attached with bf already but still flirt like they are single. Can show me their bf pics some more. There are the jealous types of course but I think thai girls can really differentiate sex and feelings.
Haha, me also have same experience as u.

Exchange of Points, just a Game for Fun.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
A very good excuse to kick the guy out and solely own the beautiful expensive house with full furnished to show off to relatives and friends and not forgetting the initial sin sod and gold, $$$$$.
Any hold hand service to tackle above problem? 555

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 02-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Any hold hand service to tackle above problem? 555
This needs 5000 USD. confirmed stamped chopped, u won't be conned.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
This needs 5000 USD. confirmed stamped chopped, u won't be conned.
So its true....free advice not good, good advice not free
Old 04-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
So its true....free advice not good, good advice not free
Yes, money counts.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1