The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
How would you rate Cara compared to Momo ?

Only tried Momo, and she scores high in the looks/body and sensual category
which momo is this you guys are talking about?
Old 12-02-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited Carol/Yuki last week and she has added a new trick - she has a proper Nuru Bed (not the exercise mat she had last time)...I could only say that the experience was out of the world...have tried so called nuru done by other gals but this one was outstanding
Old 12-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
The 2 sisters always say they will go back for good but seems like PR already, haha..
Is it? Maybe I easy to bluff lor. Haha.

Anyway, just sharing. Think both are worth a visit.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Visited Carol/Yuki last week and she has added a new trick - she has a proper Nuru Bed (not the exercise mat she had last time)...I could only say that the experience was out of the world...have tried so called nuru done by other gals but this one was outstanding
Wow! thanks for update bro!
Old 12-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Looks wise is equal or better. Body similar but I think Momo might edge out. Sensual wise, not as fun as Momo I feel. I will PM you more details.
Which Cara ah?
Old 12-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Book Dina(SLG) today

Location at orchard area with a lot coupon parking available, very near comcentre .

Look is just like the video and latest photo like age 25-27
Massage for me is above average reminds me of last time LeLe & Nina who already RTC

Sensual wise playability is high, a lot of pattern and would suggest a lot stuff to see if you interested to try

GFE i would rate 8.5-9/10 , during the whole session only ask permission to use phone twice to reply sms very attentive .

Will RTM definitely, surprised she been here for 1 year i nv try before, her service wise in this current market is at top tier imo
Old 12-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

alancer7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
Book Dina(SLG) today

Location at orchard area with a lot coupon parking available, very near comcentre .

Look is just like the video and latest photo like age 25-27
Massage for me is above average reminds me of last time LeLe & Nina who already RTC

Sensual wise playability is high, a lot of pattern and would suggest a lot stuff to see if you interested to try

GFE i would rate 8.5-9/10 , during the whole session only ask permission to use phone twice to reply sms very attentive .

Will RTM definitely, surprised she been here for 1 year i nv try before, her service wise in this current market is at top tier imo
Is she the same person as Lisa from 727 which offers FS?
Old 12-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancer7777 View Post
Is she the same person as Lisa from 727 which offers FS?
Same. FL price now increased to $160.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

alancer7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
thanks, you tried? FR?
Old 12-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Which Cara ah?
This? https://newltdsg.net/cara/
Old 12-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Looks like time to try to RTM. Hearing all he horror stories of trying to contact...idk if I wanna try. Might spoil the good impression I do have of her. Haha.

Anyway many of them are temp RTC for CNY. Even Nana is headed back for CNY. All should be returning month end.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
MetalWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually bro same meh? Looks different and different number?
Old 12-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thks bro. Wah this one mosaic gao gao really cannot figure out face
Old 12-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like a snake slitther up down left right.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, any review on Una?
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=678943
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1