The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
brendachong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brenda's Secret

Hi guys! thank you soOOooOOoo much once again for the compliments Been busy with work lately so dun really have time to be brenda, how sad But am finally back with 4 new pics ya! Gosh, i really have to stop shopping online. Juz cant help buying all the dresses, help! lol

Galaxy dress from Theory of Seven. Finally i got the boots that i always wanted!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15197362366/

Bodycon dress from The Velvet Doll. Cobalt is so cool!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15220392185/

Floral dress from The Velvet Doll. Luv the floral design!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15033803798/

Skinny jeans from Cotton On. Always so comfy in it!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15220392315/

Yes i know this is a sex forum but am juz wondering will anyone of you guys be keen to meet up for chat and get to know a new friend (not sex and hanky panky stuff please) Am able to dress out tonite on a Saturday (only able to come out after 2am), so if you are keen juz drop me an email but will only reply if you're taller than 1.76m, driving will be a plus, and truly accept and respect a crossdresser. Yeah i totally know its gonna be a long shot but who knows you might be the one right? Hear from you guys soon!

You can reach me at [email protected]

Hope you guys enjoy the pics and keep the comments coming ya! Next upload will be my fave Little Black Dress!
Old 13-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendachong View Post
Hi guys! thank you soOOooOOoo much once again for the compliments Been busy with work lately so dun really have time to be brenda, how sad But am finally back with 4 new pics ya! Gosh, i really have to stop shopping online. Juz cant help buying all the dresses, help! lol

Galaxy dress from Theory of Seven. Finally i got the boots that i always wanted!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15197362366/

Bodycon dress from The Velvet Doll. Cobalt is so cool!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15220392185/

Floral dress from The Velvet Doll. Luv the floral design!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15033803798/

Skinny jeans from Cotton On. Always so comfy in it!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771...7/15220392315/

Yes i know this is a sex forum but am juz wondering will anyone of you guys be keen to meet up for chat and get to know a new friend (not sex and hanky panky stuff please) Am able to dress out tonite on a Saturday (only able to come out after 2am), so if you are keen juz drop me an email but will only reply if you're taller than 1.76m, driving will be a plus, and truly accept and respect a crossdresser. Yeah i totally know its gonna be a long shot but who knows you might be the one right? Hear from you guys soon!

You can reach me at [email protected]

Hope you guys enjoy the pics and keep the comments coming ya! Next upload will be my fave Little Black Dress!
I think those are yur old photos, i was hoping to see your nice litte G-string. This will make my day - night rather. Anyway, love your photos.
Old 13-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

yesscenter > Who the f**k you think you are? Am not here to model for you! No one is forcing you to see the pics, so don't come make accusation saying the pics are old! Typical idiot in here!
Old 14-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
loverboy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
yesscenter > Who the f**k you think you are? Am not here to model for you! No one is forcing you to see the pics, so don't come make accusation saying the pics are old! Typical idiot in here!
Chill dear! Don't get so worked up, bad for health. You are gorgeous!
Old 14-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If shorter than 1.76m can be friends? Not for sex just chat. Also love to cd.
Old 17-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello my dear, dun be so fierce, i never did say the pics are old, infact i love those pics, like all bros we just wan to see a little more of u. Favour us pleeese.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Whatever! Please bring your nonsense and go some where else or create your own thread. If you want to see a little more, go wear a dress yourself and look at it all you like! Don't be an idiot and come disturb other!
Old 19-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Whatever! Please bring your nonsense and go some where else or create your own thread. If you want to see a little more, go wear a dress yourself and look at it all you like! Don't be an idiot and come disturb other!
Dear Brenda,

Women are mysterious, through long n wonderful experiences, in most times, when a woman says no to a man's request, be it sex, or if can 'orr' her cb, her first reaction is always 'NO' but in fact 'no' can also be a welcome sign. They must act modest, but when you manage to get what you want, the result can be so exicting, its so nice, its so smooth and wet under.

Brenda, your negative reaction to my request is natural, hopefully you will not keep me waiting to see a little more of you. Waiting ......

Have a nice day
Old 19-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Go create your own thread and request whatever nonsense you want. Don't come tell me what to or not to do, as if you know everything. This message just prove that what a pathetic idiot you are, whose main purpose here is just to annoy others on purpose.
Old 22-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Go create your own thread and request whatever nonsense you want. Don't come tell me what to or not to do, as if you know everything. This message just prove that what a pathetic idiot you are, whose main purpose here is just to annoy others on purpose.
You are like a tiger, and i like your type. Ok, lrt it bepeace for now, will make contact/comments in the near future, but, in case you get horny, please do not hesitate to PM me ok?? . Cheers and have a nice work day.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are like a tiger, and i like your type. Ok, lrt it bepeace for now, will make contact/comments in the near future, but, in case you get horny, please do not hesitate to PM me ok?? . Cheers and have a nice work day.
Old 22-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Any further comment from you only prove you are pathetic and all you want to do is to annoy others. Can see that asshole like you are going around threads to bug and irritate others.

Will not respond to any of your idiotic comment.

Please leave this thread alone!
Old 23-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any further comment from you only prove you are pathetic and all you want to do is to annoy others. Can see that asshole like you are going around threads to bug and irritate others.

Will not respond to any of your idiotic comment.

Please leave this thread alone!
Hello all SBF bros., i will trying to help u all see more of Bren, instead of encouraging n assisting me to get her reveal her body, some even ZAP me, now i am in negative mode.
So please do your part. Cheers
Old 25-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Vanillant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanillant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good info....
Old 09-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaslynkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ignore those ignorance babe.

in my opinion, u're 1 of the best looking cder ever