The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
news799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: feeling hapless

same situation.xian....
Old 05-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malik321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tomorrow will be better bro. Maybe already better already. Don't think too much. Too many other things for you to be worry about..
Old 05-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Women are like that. Chut pattern every other day wan, like White Monkeys.

'D' word come out can means she just wants you to really listen to her, pay attention to her, consider her feelings etc etc. I really doubt she wants to leave you.

Need to communicate (when both of you are calmer) if you are both in it for long term. If she says she loves you, she really means it. (Men say that.. not so sure) Next moment, she says she does not like making love to you, is not that she hates your prick but maybe because of something else at that moment.. next time she is jumping on top of you again !

We want women who are hot, good in bed, satisfy everything.. look at Charlie Sheen..

Marriage not easy.. Women from Venus and Man from Mars..

PS: Also, women before and after marriage quite different. Men usually the same. Why ? Women serious in their role as potential mother and lifelong companion and all their efforts are generally expended to this end. We men more interested in our computer game, toys and career (as before marriage, after marriage same.. steady ma..) and sex.. but women move on to something more.. do take this into account too bro.. that's why more arguments after marriage.. if it is good for her and family, just say 'ok'.. we men are easy wan lah.. not so fussy..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 05-08-2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mototo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now is one hr to cny and i am fucking alone at home. bitch storm out to her mom place for her tradition.

i know cny sure quarrel, so i took the effort to plan everything in advance all the schedule.

tml need to go out early to my parents home to bai nian , worry she not enuff sleep and told her this tradition can plan better and she start to rage on me about respect.

start to bring up all the shit about changing plans and not respecting her mom by not going to bai nian to her mom first thing in the morning when it is her side that caused the change.

fucking challenge me ask why never discuss with her when in fact told her couple of days back and she cheebye say okay. now angry liao when to stir.

i am trying hard finding a reason to stay married.

first fucking cny as a couple and this shit happen.

even if i say all plan in advance she also say when i dun remember her traditon.

fuckkkkkk
Old 16-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wa lau. I tot simi dua dai ji. First year as a couple only. Lol. Every couple fights the first 5 years. You got see standing fan and keyboard fly not? Or kenna hit by flying remote controls? Yawn. Somemore not as though you got kids custody to fight over. Not happy, divorce lor. Like break up with a gf nia minus some cash. Go pai your nian to your parents tomorrow. Tomorrow will be another day. Long way more to go in life, my friend. Here's wishing you a Happy CNY
Old 17-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post
now is one hr to cny and i am fucking alone at home. bitch storm out to her mom place for her tradition.

i know cny sure quarrel, so i took the effort to plan everything in advance all the schedule.

tml need to go out early to my parents home to bai nian , worry she not enuff sleep and told her this tradition can plan better and she start to rage on me about respect.

start to bring up all the shit about changing plans and not respecting her mom by not going to bai nian to her mom first thing in the morning when it is her side that caused the change.

fucking challenge me ask why never discuss with her when in fact told her couple of days back and she cheebye say okay. now angry liao when to stir.

even if i say all plan in advance she also say when i dun remember her traditon.

fuckkkkkk
bro i feel you, they can flip their words like flippng roti prata..but if you really still want to stay in marriage and have peace of mind (not for the marriage but for yourselves) then lan lan have to suck up their fucking attitude...i can tell you your days won't be easy there are days you will feel depress...so you really need to question this marriage is it really worth going through all this...if you are still young then it never too late to start again...
Old 17-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS I feel for you. In my case there were lot of 小人 who did harm to my marriage. Never marry a dumb wife who listens easily to others and keeps finding fault with you.
If at beginning of marriage the woman is like that, it can only get worse.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post

fuckkkkkk
seems like you really married a handful.

Some women are difficult. Some women are impossible. That's why the law provides for divorce.

There is a saying and it comes from a time honoured book, its better to live in the desert than to be with a quarrelsome wife. There is great wisdom as this

Women can be the most insensitive people in the world to others when they are selfish, but yet demand sensitivity and focus to be all on them.

I remember one Chinese new year I had a experience as such. Cheer up bro, its a new day.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

So you got married hoping that she will change for the better or these blow ups started after both of you stay under one roof?
Old 20-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Her chut pattern is very clear. Write incidents down in a notebook as unbiased and clear as you can like CSI or FBI style with no feelings involved for your analysis and possibly future evidence.

Try not to buy house or have children yet. Messy If separation takes place. I don't advocate divorce but better have a Plan B and better still a Plan C.

If joint account , squirrel as much money to save for your rainy day.. preferably into a safe deposit box where cannot be traced. Try not to buy joint assets together or worse give $$ to buy something in her name or her other`s name.. separation will be messy.

Surround yourself with buddies. If she storm off, it is your free time liao lo. Maybe even go for galivanting. She chut pattern bcos wants you to beg for her return, well.. maybe absence makes the heart grows fonder. And don`t spite her by saying you enjoy good time with friend, this give her only more ammo. Act as if nothing happen.

Not sure what your game plan but like play chess and othello,every move you play must give you more options not limit your future choices.

You already know her pattern, how she chut and when she chut. Now is for you to decide if you can live with such a pattern or make the best of it. If yes, then play lor. If not.. sigh.. well.. free time liao lo..
Old 20-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
worldpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe send her to WoodBridge Mental Hospital for evaluation and check up.
Old 20-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Every pattern she chuts has a weakness. Exploiting this is the key.

E.g. most ladies don't like their mil but expects you to visit their mum. So, score points and treat yr mil well. Soon, you must reciprocate to your own mum right ? Then, make a time to see your mum when you know she won't come along and set it on her nail spa day. Now, you visit mum after work could be 1 hour but 3 hour detour.. and best part is she won't call yr mum to check if she hates yr mum (if she is on talking terms with yr mum, then no pattern play.. ha ha.. but works for me.. visited a MP near my mum place on my way home..)

Of course, our pattern also has weaknesses which ladies can be smart enough to exploit. So be wary !
Old 20-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
synyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no matter how much you suck it up, it will keep coming. you're just filling the jar up, once it's full you'll still explode. learn to let go, there's someone else out there waiting for you to love, and love you.
Old 22-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

choose happiness.
since both of you are so miserable together, part as amicably as possible.
everyone deserves a shot at happiness.
if this one isn't it. try. and try again if need be.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1