The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Do You Have A Curved Penis?

For info:

Peyronie’s disease is the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved and sometimes painful erections. It has been associated with erectile dysfunction.

Men with Peyronie’s disease may have increased risk for cancer

Men with Peyronie’s disease demonstrated an increased risk for cancer, according to a large retrospective cohort study presented at the American Society for Reproductive Cancer Scientific Congress and published in Fertility & Sterility.

“This is the first study that both clinically and genetically links Peyronie’s disease with other genetically linked diseases — in this case, cancer,” Alexander W. Pastuszak, MD, PhD, assistant professor of urology at the Center for Reproductive Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, told HemOnc Today.

“It’s an important set of findings because it demonstrates how certain benign conditions like Peyronie’s disease can be associated with other more morbid conditions, such as cancer, and supports the need for continuous follow-up in men, as well as education of both patients and physicians about these types of associations.”

Researchers examined the risk for cancer among a sample of 48,423 men (mean age, 49.8 years) with Peyronie’s disease compared with 1,117,428 men (mean age, 48.4 years) with erectile dysfunction and a control group of 484,230 men (mean age, 49.8 years).

“We know that a genetic association exists between Peyronie’s disease and two other fibrotic conditions — Dupuytren’s disease and Ledderhose disease,” Pastuszak said. “We also know that there are other chronic conditions that are genetically linked, so it was logical to examine whether Peyronie’s disease was linked to cancer, particularly because this type of link would support the need for men with Peyronie’s disease to be monitored for these conditions.”

Researchers analyzed data collected from MarketScan (Truven Health Analytics) claims from 2007 to 2014. They used a Cox regression model to compare incidence of cancer among the groups.

Mean follow-up was 4.5 years in men with Peyronie’s disease, 4.3 years in men with erectile dysfunction and 4.4 years in the control group.

Men with erectile dysfunction had higher rates of obesity, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, smoking or diabetes than men with Peyronie’s disease and age-matched controls.

Compared with men with erectile dysfunction, men with Peyronie’s disease had higher risks for stomach cancer (HR = 1.43; 95% CI, 1.02-2), melanoma (HR = 1.19; 95% CI, 1.02-1.38), testicular cancer (HR = 1.39; 95% CI, 1.05-1.84) and all cancers (HR = 1.1; 95% CI, 1.06-1.14).

“We think there are genetic abnormalities that can predispose men to both Peyronie’s disease, as well as certain cancers, and potentially other genetically linked conditions, as well,” Pastuszak said. “We have some genetic data that support this association.

“What we know is that a link between Peyronie’s disease and cancer exists, both clinically — when looking at a statistical association between Peyronie’s disease and numerous cancers — as well as genetically, when comparing genetic sequence from men with Peyronie’s disease and Dupuytren’s disease with genes that can predispose to cancer,” Pasutszak added. “As a result, men who are seen for Peyronie’s disease and treated for this condition should be counseled and monitored after treatment for malignancy and other conditions.”

Researchers noted future studies should focus on confirming these associations and elucidating pathways between Peyronie’s disease and cancer.

“We need to more clearly define the relationship between Peyronie’s disease and cancer by longitudinally following men with Peyronie’s disease and/or cancer to see if they develop reciprocal conditions,” Pastuszak said. “We would also like to investigate the genetic alterations that we identified in men with Peyronie’s disease and Dupuytren’s disease to see whether they truly predispose to malignancies.”– by Chuck Gormley
Old 03-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Do You Have A Curved Penis?

Wai wai penis
Vice penis
Visit vice to much
Old 06-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

My penis is very curved, but no complains from all the women, and they loved it when I doggy them.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 06-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mine is curved too. So far no problems health wise. Some partners liked the curve. Some even got excited upon seeing it curved cause they know it feels different when bonking hehe
Old 06-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Curved penis is not uncommon.

And as long as it doesn't hinder sex, you don't have to be too concerned.

And yes, some women like the curve and it reaches to regions that they never felt before, giving them a new sensation.

But it can also work against you, some women will complain their internal pussy hole cannot accommodate the curve.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Heard curved one good for doggie.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

mine slanted to the left, cause pcc too much using one hand and always park it to the left. is it normal
Old 07-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
huntingcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex told me curve one can male her more shiok
Old 07-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

my gf say she feel pain to one side. need to make mine straight

and my girth is quite thick, even when blowjob its a mouthful
Old 07-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 15
circle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mine is not curved .
Old 07-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by circle22 View Post
Mine is not curved .
Don't tell me it's circular?
Old 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingcai View Post
My ex told me curve one can male her more shiok
If curved upwards slightly, it does really increases the possibility of having an orgasm while doing missionary with him.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
If curved upwards slightly, it does really increases the possibility of having an orgasm while doing missionary with him.
when he keeps pressing the button, the red light will ultimately turn green

Old 02-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
MRThike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

Not by timer meh?
Old 03-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

Haha, that's a nice way to put it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1