The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Judy: “What you want? Do you want to waste that box you bought?”
Me: “Not really. You have experience putting it on?”

She torn open the box, and took out 1 condom. I could see she was not very experience in handling condoms as she was figuring out which side is the outside. I took a closer look and guided her.

Me: “This side out.” Judy: “Very experienced, huh?”
Me: “Not really, common sense mah. Like that then can roll it down.”

So she was fitting the condom on my cock, and rolled it down.

Judy: “Are you sure this is the right way?” Me: “I think so… You rolled a few cm already right…?” Judy: “But why so difficult to roll one…? My boyfriend easier leh…”

When I heard this, I was exhilarated. I was going to fuck another guy’s girlfriend. And the best part? She initiated it.

Me: “Maybe… My cock bigger?”
Judy: “Cannot be the condom smaller? He always buys Durex.”
Me: “You also experienced leh!” Judy: “You roll it yourself la!”

With that, she sat on the floor, took another piece of wet tissue to wipe the lubricant off her hand. After a minute or so, I finally wrapped my cock with the 0.03 mm rubber.

Me: “Can I have the wet tissue?”
Judy: ~Hands over to me the one she just used.~ “Nah, wipe clean.” Me: “Ok…”

She then stood up and turned around, and took off her t-shirt. The view of her back was stunning. And the bra, finally, the bra came out to say hi, after hiding so long behind the translucent t-shirts. Before she could throw the t-shirt away, I stood up and cup her boobs from the back… As I grab her boobs, I whispered into her ears:

Me: “I like the way you suck my cock… I really enjoyed it…”
Judy: “Ahh…” ~Put her hands on my hands, which are on her breasts.~
Me: “You like it?” Judy: “Yah… My boobs are my sensitive areas…”
Me: “Really? Then… Do you know that every week, I have been observing your boobs?”
Judy: “Really? So you will stare at boobs of your other female friends too?”
Me: “No la… Just that… Your t-shirts always so translucent… And your bra so seductive…”
Judy: “You want to remove my bra?” Me: “Yah…”

I shifted slightly backwards, and found out that there is no bra hook.

Me: “Err… Why no hook ah? How to remove?” Judy: “Hehe… You don’t know?”
Me: “Err… Don’t know leh… This bra… Is remove like t-shirt one is it?” Judy: “Nope…”

She then removed my hands from her boobs, and turned around. Her tits, wrapped by the bra, were facing me. I had a good, long stare at the shape of the tits.

Judy: “Found the hook?” Me: “Err… I wasn’t looking. I was distracted…”
Judy: “Here la…” ~Points to the middle of the bra.~ Me: “Ohhh…”

The hook was in the middle. It was the first time I came across this kind of bra. And to unhook it, I gotta push the middle outwards to unlatch, then slide it upwards. All the while, her hands were on the cups.
Me: “This bra a bit special leh…” Judy: “Pierre Cardin one ok?”

Continue with HOT video?
https://openload.co/f/bCtAEw77O7s
Old 12-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
mutsalleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support..
Old 12-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Me: “Ohh… Feels good on the hands… I bet it feels great on the boobs too.”
Judy: “Yah, I like this series of their bra.”

Then, she let go of her hands. Her nipples were revealed. Not the dark kind. I think it is what people call ‘pinkish’ nipples. The boobs are not big, B cup. I looked at her, then slowly leaned forward to her boobs. I kissed the cleavage, then pushed the boobs from both sides to deepen the cleavage. But the position was a bit weird, so I took a few steps back and sat on the bed. She was still standing, though, but the height of my head was just right – in front of the tits. I gave it some good kissing, licking and sucking actions. I looked up, and saw that she was facing slightly upwards, eyes closed. She was clearly enjoying as she was panting. I shifted my head to concentrate on the nipples. She kept pressing her body towards me, to the stage where we both went to the bed.

I was laying down and her, above me. Her hanging boobs were just above me, and she continues to press them against my mouth. I am not kidding when I say I couldn’t breathe at certain stages. Her boobs, although not huge, covered my mouth and nose. I have to use my hands to shift them slightly away. But I am not complaining. I think it showed how much she was enjoying the sucking, and how much she wished for her nipples to be sucked.
I stopped for a breather, but continued to grope her boobs.

Me: “Nice?” Judy: “Yah… Hee.”
Me: “Your boobs are soft… I like them.” Judy: “Then… Play with them some more…”
Me: “I will. But my cock is dying for some actions too…”

She knelt above me, unbuckle her belt, unzip her jeans, and then got off the bed. She removed her jeans to reveal a black pair of thongs. I continue laying there, enjoying the strip show. While facing me, she pulled down her thongs, then get back on top of me.

Judy: “You ready?” ~Talking to my cock, while flicking them with her fingers.~ Me: “Yes, he is.”

She then pulled it towards her, and slid it into her pussy. My fantasy came true: Fucking Judy. The cowgirl position was something I have never tried before because, like I said, my cock points upwards then stiff hard. So when I am lying down, it is like parallel to the bed. But Judy was able to cowgirl me because she was leaning forward. And I was not completely flat on the bed, I was laying on the bed front, on her pillow. After a few rides, I stopped her, and shifted myself to an upright sitting position, and continue riding.

From here, I forgot if I changed into missionary or doggy, but I am sure I tried both on her. But I remember switching between missionary and doggy several times. She is very good in doggy, especially standing doggy, as her butt is not very flat and she looks very sexy with her toned body. After don’t know how many minutes, I was about to come, so I stopped, in standing doggy position.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Judy: “What happened?”
Me: “I am cumming soon…”

Judy: “Ohh… Then you want to continue? You have a condom on anyway…”
Me: “No… I want to try something else…”

Judy: “Huh? Like?”

I carried her and put her on the bed, then removed my condom.

Me: “You know what tit fuck is?”
Judy: “Err… Not sure… Like, rubbing the cock against my boobs?”

Me: “Almost there… But rubbing my cock in between your boobs.”
Judy: “You want to try that?”

Me: “Yes.”
Judy: “But what pleasure do I get?”

Me: “I thought your boobs are your sensitive area?”
Judy: “Boobs yes, not the cleavage leh…”

Me: “Why so many issues? Just do it la…”
Judy: “So manipulative… But… I like!”

So she pressed her boobs on my cock.

Judy: “Then…?”
Me: “Move up and down.”

Judy: “Like this?”
Me: “Err… Yah.”

Not much feeling… I guess it’s because her boobs are not C cup and above.

Judy: “Feel anything?”
Me: “A bit la…”

Judy: “A bit also happy?”
Me: “Because it’s your boobs, so I am happy.”

Judy: ~Killer eyes~
Me: “Blow me.”

Judy: “Wa lau… So mafan leh you.”

I grabbed her hair and pushed it towards my cock.

And soon after, the in-out action made me cum. IN HER MOUTH. But she resisted a little bit. After the first shot, she struggled and not bearing to see her in pain, I let go. She went to take some tissue and spit on it.

Judy: “Why never pre-emp me?”
Me: “How to?”

Judy: “Say it with your bloody mouth?!!”
Me: “Err… Ok… I am sorry…”

Judy: “You got your pleasure and I get a mouth full of semen. How fair!"

I kept quiet. What can I say?

Judy: “If we ever do this again, you better let me know that you are going to ejaculate. If not I will bite off your bloody dick.”
Me: “Err… Ok… Sorry.”

I got her some more tissue after that and help her clean up with wet tissue. We both dressed up and cleaned up the room. After which, her emotion stabilized, and she returned to her chirpy self.

Hot video:
https://openload.co/f/5399burC6wY
Old 13-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Judy: “Dinner?”
Me: “Ok! Canteen?”
Judy: “Nope. Let take bus out. I feel like eating Aji-Sen ramen.”
Me: “Alright. My treat.”
Judy: “You ought to.” ~Killer eyes~

That was it. We still meet every Tuesday before lab for that semester. We will sometimes go to her room for some actions, sometimes budget hotel, sometimes the toilet. Have not tried LT. But I am tempted to try the main, biggest LT in campus. The backstage, that is.

However, due to clashes in timetables and some other matters, the chances of us making out reduced drastically. We continued our romantic encounter several times. That was earlier this year, during our year 2, semester 2. Our usual meet ups consist of the usual things, blowjob, fuck job, heavy petting and stuff like that. I will write about the first time she swallow my cum now.

It was during the inter-semester where we were doing an elective. I took only 1 elective per sem until then, thus the need to take inter-sem. The same goes for Judy. My usual clique didn’t take with me because they had cleared more than me already. And for Judy, she asked Sofian to take this module, but she went overseas and didn’t manage to register the module. And why did Judy and I get the same module? Because I purposely asked her what she was taking.

I shall not divulge what module was it, nor will I reveal the days the classes were on, since many people here are already making correct guesses in their earlier posts! My uncle retired around that period, so his car was left lying around the car park, and with that, I was allowed to use his car for school from then onward. Yes, it’s the same car that broke down today.

For the entire module, I fetched her to campus. During the first day of class, I remembered that I didn’t know where the LT was because it was not at our usual territory, so I asked her while on the way to school.

Me: “You know where is this LT not?”
Judy: “At the other side leh.”
Me: “I also know the other side. But which part of the other side?”
Judy: “Not sure also leh. Aiya, that area’s LT all down there one la. Find a bit can liao.”

Me: “Wah lau… Got ask like never ask.”
Judy: “Keep quiet la. I want to listen to this song.” ~93.3 playing 罗志祥’s 独一无二. It goes like this ‘Only only you you you ~’. Kinda irritating song.~

After the song’s done,

Me: “You like him ah?”
Judy: “Of course! So handsome!”
Me: “Err… Ok la, not bad.”
Judy: “Not bad your head la! It’s very handsome ok!”

Hot video:
Kogawa Lori
https://openload.co/f/vJD9XxsELHA
Old 13-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Me: “Err… You… Not young liao leh… Still behave like small little girl.”
Judy: “You repeat that again?!”
Me: “Err… I am old le. I don’t know how to appreciate. My fault.”
Judy: “That’s more like it.” ~And she laughed.~

A while later, we’ve reached the campus and I found a place to park. Soon after we found the LT. It was like only half-filled.

Me: “Waa seh… So many people leh…”
Judy: “Shh, keep quiet la. We go sit behind.”
Me: “Ok, ok…” “Why you never register the module for Sofian?”
Judy: “I wanted to, I kept sms-ing her while she was away, but she never reply. Then when she’s back, the registration closed.”
Me: “So suay ah. You went Taiwan too, right?” 
Judy: “Yah! So fun there!”
Me: “I heard as much. I want to go this year too.”
Judy: “Wait, how you know I go Taiwan?”
Me: “Oh… My friend told me one…”
Judy: “Friend… Who?”
Me: “He’s a Jap, goes by the name of ‘非死不可’.”

She was laughing at this lame joke. She likes my style of humour, really!

Judy: “Lame leh! So you stalk my Facebook, is it?!”
Me: “Yah lo. See your chio photos mah.”
Judy: “Err… Ok…”
Me: “Hahaaa no la… It just happened that your friend commented on your photos, so it went up to the top few of my pages. And since I am planning to go this year, I just see your photos lo.”
Judy: “Haha. The photos nice right!”
Me: “Yup! Not bad! Was it cold? Saw that you commented on your leggings.”
Judy: “Not that cold la… But more chilly than here. At night, then cold.”

So the Taiwan conversation went on until break time.

Me: “I go toilet, later you finish your drink you go back first.”
Judy: “What makes you think I don’t need to go toilet?”
Me: “Wa lau, so fierce for what. Let’s go together la.”

As we were finding the nearest toilet, we went past the office for school and realized the lights were off.

Me: “Waa… 闹鬼.”
Judy: “闹 your head la! Don’t sprout nonsense can!”
Me: “Ahh ok ok! Pain! Sorry!”
Judy: “Who ask you anyhow say!”
Me: “Ok, ok! I guess because its holiday la… So nobody.”
Judy: “Obviously…”

And at this moment, my thought went wild again, because the school has nobody.

Me: “Nobody… You want to…?”
Judy: “What?”
Me: “Check out the toilets upstairs…?”
Judy: “What is wrong with you?”
Me: “Nothing…”
Judy: “But I am in search of a toilet though. Maybe upstairs ones are cleaner.”

And so, up we went. And up there, has nothing, except for a tutorial classroom.

Me: “Why the structure so weird one?”
Judy: “Only a room here? It’s really weird…”
Me: “Let’s check it out.”

From the glass panel we could see that it’s dark inside. I turned the knob, unlocked. Opened it and on the lights. No one.

Judy: “How’s inside like?”
Me: “A normal room lo.”
Judy: “Air-con is still on leh… Waste electricity.”
Me: “Yah… But hor…” 
Judy: “But hor, what? Don’t give me thermal heat transfer crap.”
Me: “No la… I mean, it is not wasting electricity if we go in and enjoy… Right?”
Old 13-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

She gave me a stare, but still, we went in together. Right after we went in, we off the lights. I tried locking the doors, but it couldn’t be locked. We sat down on a chair, relaxing.

Me: “You want to try doing it in a tutorial room?”
Judy: “Do what?”
Me: “Suck my cock?”
Judy: “What if later got people come in?”
Me: “Don’t think so la… Now what time already… If got inter-sem module, then will end what time?”
Judy: “You sit at the wall there…”

She was asking me to sit near the wall, so that there is not a direct line of sight from the door glass panel. So I shifted quickly.

Judy: “No wet tissue?”
Me: “Err… Got… But in my bag…”
Judy: “Then got smell?”
Me: “I… Not sure…”
Judy: “Always like that. Males.”

In my mind, I was thinking ‘you always complain about the smell, but you still like to suck my dick’.

She went on to remove my berms and underwear. As it was dark, I could sense that she didn’t know exactly where my dick was. She moved her hands slowly from my knee to my thigh, then to my rod. And started stroking it.

Judy: “Haven’t even start, already so hard? You have been plotting this is it?”
Me: “No la, the thoughts of you blowing me is enough to make me hard.”

Without saying more, she engulfed my cock. In and out, in and out. I lay back and enjoy, while stroking her hair gently.

Judy: “You keep a lookout at the door… In case got people come in.”
Me: “Ok, ok…”

She kept on sucking my cock, licking it and stroking it. At times she licked my balls, shaft, then went onto my thighs. But awhile a short while, she stopped.

Me: “Why…? What happened?”
Judy: “Let’s stop.”
Me: “Huh? Why leh?”
Judy: “I scared got people come in…”
Me: “Huh… Ok…”

I didn’t want to compel her, although I was very disappointed. So I dressed up, and we left the room together. On the way back, we were quiet. I remembered myself being rather disappointed that I couldn’t cum, but I wasn’t blaming her. It was more of a feeling that we hadn’t had sex for almost 2 months since the beginning of exams, and I want to own her again. As though sensing my disappointment, Judy said to me:

Judy: “You got anything on after class?”
Me: “No leh, why?”
Judy: “Nothing, just that my hall should be empty later on…”
Me: “Really?”
Judy: “You want to go there?”
Me: “Ok!”

I remembered I didn’t pay attention to the remainder of the lecture. My mind only had 1 thing: To fuck Judy hard, because she deprived me of sex for weeks.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

After the module, she asked me:

Judy: “I think the 7-11 is closed hor?”
Me: “No need 7-11 la… I have…”
Judy: “What la… Have you been preparing for this day?”
Me: “Sort of! Haha! No la… That time got leftover…”
Judy: “That time… It was… Quite some time back…”
Me: “Yah…”

Don’t know why, there was an awkward silence. We headed to my car and drove to her hall. Indeed, the car park was empty. My guess was, even if there are people staying in the hall, they would have left, because it was almost evening. We went up, and to our horror, there were quite a number of rooms that had people! Mostly the CAT! Then we finally understood that they do not have a house, so they stayed in the hall.

Me: “Holiday need to pay rental or not?”
Judy: “Need ah! If not your things got to shift out.”
Me: “Then you paid for nothing for 3 months?!”
Judy: “I took part heavily in hall activities and managed my connections well.”
Me: “Like that also can!?”

I’ve been in this room enough times to know which bed is Judy‘s. The moment she drew the curtains, I couldn’t hold back anymore, I went up to her and grabbed her boobs from the back.

Me: “I’ve missed this pair of boobs…”
Judy: “Really? They don’t really belong to you, you know…”
Me: “I don’t care, I just want to squeeze them.”

I caressed the boobs for a while, then went under her shirt to fonder them. I took off her shirt, and unzip her jeans. I fingered her. Her arms reached back to unhook her bra for me to have a full grip of her tits. She was rocking her bottom towards my finger. I could sense that she wanted something from me too. I stopped fingering her, placed both hands on her tits and squeezed them real hard.

Me: “Go suck me.”

She turned around, knelt down, and removed my jeans and underwear. That was the first time in my memory that she didn’t say anything about the smell and wet tissues. She duly took in my dick and sucked it hard. She was eager to eat my dick, I could sense. Her head movement was vigorous – in and out at a fast speed, and her suction was strong. She was so good that I almost came, and it was like only 2 minutes.

Me: “Ok… Ok… Stop here…”

She continued.

Me: “Ju… Please stop… I am about to cum…”

She came out, and asked:

Judy: “Isn’t that good for you?”

Me: “Yah, good… But hor… Not now la… I haven’t fucked you yet. And I have not had sex with you for a long time… I missed that vagina too.”
Judy: “You missed? Or this thing missed?”
Me: “Both.”
Old 13-02-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

With that, I removed my berms from my ankles, then carried her onto the bed. I went down on her, fingering and licking her clit. All along, she doesn’t like the idea of me giving her cunnilingus.

Judy: “Ok la, let’s do it… I am aroused enough already…”
Me: “Really…? I am willing to do it more to let you enjoy…”

She threw me a smile, and asked me to put on the condom. After putting on, we had the usual positions of cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy and my favourite – standing doggy. After a few good rounds, we were exhausted, but I have not cum. I remembered her being very automatic for this session, as straight after I stopped pumping her from the standing doggy position, she kneeled down and removed my condom and gave me a good, sensual blowjob.

After don’t know how long, she stopped. And smile. Evil smile.

Judy: “Want to try something fun?”
Me: “Like…?”
Judy: “Shaving your hair?”
Me: “Huh?! Serious?”
Judy: “Yes!”
Me: “You got shaver meh…?”
Judy: “I think Sofian’s drawer got the disposable kind.”

She went to open Sofian’s drawer, and bingo, an opened pack of Watson’s disposable shaver. And a tube of shaving cream lying beside.

She took her phone and dialed Sofian. And permission to take 1 shaver from her was granted without much hassle. And I began to feel scared.

She put on some cream on my cock, then the fun for her began. I was scared, and I was breaking out in cold sweat. I just let her shave my cock hair… Standing there like an idiot… My first time ever… All the while I was looking upwards…

Then she was done.

Judy: “See! Looks clean now!”

And I finally looked down.

Me: “Err… Really leh… Not bad…”
Judy: “Of course!”
Me: “You shave for your boyfriend too?”
Judy: “Sometimes!”
Me: “Wow… I feel privileged now!”
Judy: “Shut up la!”
Me: “Haha, but it looks really clean and… Different…”

I shook my cock left and right in front of her face, trying to shake off some residue hair.

Judy: “Haha! What are you doing?!

And she once again took my clean shaven cock into her mouth. This time round, her suction was strong again. And I could vaguely see she still carrying the laughter.

Me: “Ahh… I am cumming… Cumming…”

Experienced liao, must give her warning. We have had countless blowjobs, but most of the time after I gave her warning, she will stop blowing me, and stroke my cock with her hands instead, and allowing me to squirt onto her tits. Other times, we would just fuck and I cum into the condom. These were the only 2 methods I cum. Nothing else.

Me: “I am really cumming…”

And she continued. And bammed. Cumshot into Judy‘s mouth. And, she still didn’t stop. Every single drop of cum into her mouth. And then, she stopped, finally.
Old 14-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
5osa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very shiok, please continue TS
Old 14-02-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

And my top prize of the day?

Her opening her mouth to show me the mouthful of cum, and then swallowing it.

Judy: “Now it feels better to suck.”
Me: “After shaving?”
Judy: “Yah. Before that was smelly and the hair was pricking my face.”
Me: “Haha… Was that why… You didn’t stop?”
Judy: “Part of the reason. Why? Don’t like?”
Me: “I didn’t say that!”

And I fondled her tits a while more, before we dressed up and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As usual, we drove to her hostel, and went up. She was wearing a denim mini skirt. The moment we stepped in, I locked the door immediately, then turned around again towards her almost instantaneously and grabbed her boobs from behind. There was no need to draw any curtains as they were left drawn from the first few sessions.

Judy: “So urgent today?”
Me: “Yah…”
Judy: “Or is it plain horny?”
Me: “A little of both… How can I not be horny seeing you wearing so sexily?”
Judy: “T-shirt also sexy?”
Me: “And the mini skirt…” *Continue fondling her tits.*
Judy: “Only a skirt can get you horny?”
Me: “Because it is you mah…”

It was like SOP for me, grabbing her tits from behind every time. Then, I will remove her top and continue fondling her breasts. I am more of a bra and boobs man, so her bra was always very seducing to me. She took one of my hands and slowly moved it down to her skirt, hinting me to lift it up. So I lifted the skirt a bit, slid my hand in and rubbed the pussy which was covered by her panty.

Me: “I like your panty, the material is so silky smooth.”
Judy: “Panties are mostly like that…”
Me: “One day I will wrap my cock with one and masturbate.”

There was no response from her. She was enjoying my treatment of her – boobs fondling and pussy rubbing. The more I rubbed, the wetter the pussy got. We remained in that position until she removed her skirt and let it drop to the ground. She then turned around and dropped to her knee, removed my berms and underwear, and started blowing me. She hadn’t been complaining about the smell ever since she shaved my pubic hair. The BJ was, as usual, lots of suction with force and in-out action. Not forgetting the lick and sucking on my balls too. I got very horny at one stage, and force-fucked her mouth by rocking my bottom vigorously towards her mouth. At the same time, I was pressing the back of her head, preventing her from coming out of my cock. But there was no hint of her wanting to get out; she wanted to please me for as much as I wanted to be pleased, in my own defined way, that is.

Then I pulled her up by her arms forcefully, and brought her to her bed, lying down. I reached into my bag, quickly took out a condom and fitted it into my cock. I walked to her, turned her around, pulled her panty to one side and started pumping her in doggy position.

I was horny. Very horny.
Old 14-02-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

I placed my left hand on her lower back, applied pressure and pinned her down. My right hand held her right hand by the wrist and, too, pinned it down on the bed. She couldn’t move except for her left hand. All the while, my cock was going in and out of her hole, hard and firm. I could literally hear the ‘piak’ sound every time I thrust towards her.

She was struggling. Her free left hand reached for my left hand, which was pinning her down. The moment she held my wrist, I immediately grabbed her wrist back and pressed it against her lower back. She was once again pinned down. This time round, more helpless as her hands were both without any freedom of movement. I quickly brought her right hand to the lower back and with only my left hand, I grabbed both of her wrists and pressed it against her lower back. By now, we were in a half-squatting position, with her front body totally lying flat on the bed.

She was helpless. And me, pumping her non-stop. I still had my right hand free. So I played with her tits. It was difficult as her entire body was lying flat against the bed. So I shifted attention to her butt. I squeezed her butt cheek as hard as I could. I knew at that moment, I just wanted to torture her, to abuse her in a sexy way, yet not causing her any harm or hurting her.

Then, I stopped pumping her, but I still moved my cock in and out slowly. I wanted to admire my prized possession, in my captivity, without anything she could do. If she wanted, she could shout for help. But she wouldn’t. Simply because she was enjoying the whole process too. I know because she was darn wet by then. I used my right hand and gently rubbed her back.

Me: “Do you like it?”
Judy: “Uh-huh…”
Me: “Want me to continue?”
Judy: “Ya… Hmmmmmmmmm….”
Me: “Hard and fast?”
Judy: “Uh-huh…”

With her permission, I rammed in her pussy hard and fast. Even without her permission, I would still do so. After a while, I felt her hands struggling and twisting, trying very hard to get released from me. I held on, and rammed on. Then, I felt a gush of fluids flowing down my thighs. She orgasmed. That was not the first time she had an orgasm from me fucking her, but usually she won’t release so much fluid.

Me: “Ju, do you want me to stop?”

No response. So I stopped and bent forward and repeated my question.

Judy: “No… Just go on…”

More HOT vids:
https://openload.co/f/ECy_OQTwTno
Old 14-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

So I did. The fluid just kept flowing. She was making some sounds at that point in time.

Judy: “Uh… Uh… Uh…”
Me: “Ju, you alright?”
Judy: “Ya… Uh… Uh…”

She turned her head towards me, opened her eyes and tried to look at me, but she couldn’t because her movement was very restricted. So I leaned sideways to have eye contact with her, but still pinning her to the bed. I saw that she was smiling. Her hands were not struggling anymore. Her body was all relaxed. After giving her a few more hard pumping’s, I stopped and released her hands.

Once I released her, her body slid down until her knees touched the floor, but her upper body still on the bed. I went to sit beside her, on the floor. She was still smiling. I smiled back.

Judy: “What’s with you today?”
Me: “Huh? Sorry… I don’t get it…”
Judy: “Where did you learn that from?”
Me: “Huh? Learn what…?”
Judy: “Grabbing my hands…”
Me: “Err… Just… Intuitions… I just wanted to control you… Was just…. Horny”
Judy: “I like being manipulated like just now… It was great.”
Me: “Err… Ok. I had a good time. You?”

I remember that she didn’t say anything, but closed her eyes slightly and nodded and opened her eyes again. It was a very sweet expression. I might have fallen in love with her, just for that expression.

I stroked her hair backwards, and admired her face. I stood up, grabbed her by the waist and shifted her to a comfortable position, lying down. I climbed on top of her, removed her panty, and spread her legs apart. I slid my cock into her pussy for a second round of action. She closed her eyes. I placed my hands on her boobs, squeezing them while fucking her. Flicked her nipples. Twisted them with my index finger and thumb. Pressed them inwards with my thumbs. I did whatever I can to her nipples with my hands, as her tits and nipples are her sensitive areas. I was about to cum.

I got my cock out of her pussy and removed the condom. I shifted slightly towards her tits on my knees, and tried to tit fuck her. But my cock was pointing all the way up, no way I could tit fuck her. So I got back up, and got an idea.

I took her panty and wrapped it around my cock. I started masturbating with it. I was playing with her tits with one hand while the other hand was masturbating. She opened her eyes, saw what I was doing, and burst out laughing.

Judy: “What are you doing?! Haha!”
Me: “Told you your panty material feels so good.”
Judy: “Haha! I didn’t think you would really do this!”
Me: “Err… What’s wrong with this…?”
Judy: “Nothing!”

She then took over the masturbating role of my hand, and helped me with it.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
pratatissue126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS ... thanks!!
Old 14-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Masturbating with a panty feels really good. Guys who have tried will know what I am talking about.

Me: “I am feeling it…”
Judy: “Then just let it come.” ~Tilts her neck slightly inwards and looked at her tits, telling me to ejaculate on them, as usual.~

Me: “Ok.”
But after a while…

Me: “Can shoot into your mouth?”
Judy: “No ~ Why should I get a mouth full of semen?”

Me: “Because I think you look very sexy. The other time you let me shoot in your mouth and swallowing my sperm, the image is still in my mind.”
Judy: “Really? Sexy?”

Me: “Ya… Please… I am really cumming…”
Judy: “Shift up a bit.”

While on my knees, I moved towards her until my cock was like only 5 cm away from her lips.

Judy: “Cumming already?”
Me: “Ya… Very soon… Don’t stop…”

She opened her mouth, awaiting my sperm. And there she had it. After the first shot went into her mouth, she immediately placed her mouth onto my cock. Every single drop went in without spillage. I took her hand and masturbate myself. It was like holding her hand to masturbate me.

After I had my shot, I sat on the bed, looking at her swallowing my cum. What a sight to behold.

Then, I went off the bed, to the wardrobe. I wanted to see her collection of bras.

Me: “Is this yours? Why I never see you wear before?”

She turned around and have a look. She shook her head and mumbled “Hmm hmm”, and pointed to Sofian’s bed. She was still swallowing my cum, and she was trying to tell me that the bra belongs Sofian. I looked at the bra, the cups were big. I then looked at the tag and saw ‘C’. Sofian is a C-cupper. I put the bra back and looked into another drawer. I saw some familiar bras – Judy‘s. The panties were there too. All the material felt so good.

Judy: “Pass me one new panty.”
Me: “Huh? Why? Your one is on the bed what…”

Judy: “You masturbated with that panty just now… Might have been stained by your sperm. Risky.”
Me: “Oh… True. So which one you want?”

Judy: “随便啦.”

I took the purple one.

Me: “Nah. This one looks sexy.”
Judy: “Go take a wet tissue.”

With that, we cleaned ourselves up, dressed up and left for dinner.

Hot Video:
https://openload.co/f/E28GSVro2sA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1