The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
thedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For Hubby's Honor

Audrey smiled shyly, knowing what he meant, and nodded, and then suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of fatigue. Her body was still ringing from the afterglow of her mind-shattering orgasms; she yawned and her eyes fluttered closed, and she snuggled back against Jack, not caring about the way his deflated cock rested gently against her thigh.

And the pair of them slumbered long into the night, nestled together.

It was Sunday afternoon and Tony was in the back yard, working out with his free weights. Audrey was upstairs in the master bathroom, freshly showered with a towel wrapped around her head, still unclothed, and staring at herself in the mirror. Her right hand was resting on her stomach, wondering if things were happening within. It trailed up and her fingers danced across the rounded flesh of her breast.

Her thoughts had been dominated by images of the night three nights before, the night Jack came to her in the darkness and the moonlight, and ruined her.

It was all she could think about: his cock, its thickness, the way it filled her; his hands on her breasts; his mouth between her legs. She could practically feel his tongue inside her even now, tasting her, probing her, and the thought of it never failed to send shivers down her spine.

They had fucked once more in the soft orange light of the morning, on the bed and on their sides with Jack spooned up behind her, his hands free to caress her body down the whole of its length. It had been a leisurely kind of fucking, an intimate kind of fucking, the kind of fucking Audrey had believed was reserved for and could only occur between a husband and wife.

Still, she had not stopped him when he maneuvered her into position just after they woke up, strumming her clitoris with his fingers to prepare her before lifting her leg and pushing himself fully inside. He nuzzled her neck with his nose and lips as he fucked her, kissing it tenderly, and after his fingers and cock brought her to another excellent orgasm, he spurted his seed inside her again with a grunt and a growl, filling her completely.

And then he had showered and cleaned himself up, and headed out of town to visit a friend to complete the deception, and they had embraced at the door and smiled at one another, and she promised to call him with news, and there had been little else. Both of them had seemed a little embarrassed once they were out of the surreal atmosphere of the bedroom.

And Audrey had cleansed herself thoroughly and washed the sheets, erasing any and all evidence of her honorable infidelity, and Tony had returned some time later that day, eager himself to try again to make a baby.

And so she was fucked twice more that Friday, once in the bed and once in the shower, but the feel of her husband's penis was nothing like the feel of Jack's cock, and that particular revelation troubled her deeply.

And she was determined to do something about it.

Jack had not heard from Audrey since leaving her house on Friday morning, but thoughts of her filled his mind to the point that there remained room for little else.

His friend tried a few times to pin down what exactly was wrong with him, knowing his mind was not fully right, but Jack passed it off as fatigue from the move and the process of unpacking and setting his affairs in order, which was an ironic turn of phrase.

He returned Saturday night to find Vanessa boozed up via a bottle of wine, horny and ready for his cock, and he buried her for more than two hours, the vast majority of which was spent trying to shake free the image of Audrey. Vanessa was gorgeous, which helped, but still he struggled mightily against the image of two brown eyes.

When his phone rang on Sunday afternoon, Jack was out running odd and ordinary errands by himself, Vanessa off at another audition. His hopes leapt, and then leapt again when they were realized.

"Drey?" he answered hastily.

"Jack," she said in a low voice.

And instantly his day changed.

Tony finished his workout late in the afternoon. It had been a long one, more than two hours, but it felt very good to hit the weights and work the treadmill; there never seemed to be enough time for such things.

He went inside the house and called out for his wife, but there was no reply. He walked into the kitchen, looking for something refreshing to drink, and saw a note taped to the fridge: Out shopping, home later for dinner, call if you need me, Love, Drey.

Tony smiled, knowing how much his wife loved to shop. She could be gone for hours, which was fine, as he could watch some Sunday football for once. One thing was strange about her note, however; she called herself Drey. It had been years since she went by that particular nickname, as his family had taken to calling her by her full and proper name.

Strange, he thought, but then again, with Audrey every day was an adventure and he never really knew what he was going to get. He reached for the house phone and dialed her number, and she picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hi, honey," she said, sounding slightly out of breath.

Tony grinned; the way Audrey shopped was more than enough of a workout for anyone, bouncing from shop to shop. "Hey, babe," he said. "How's it going?"

"Fine," she told him, "but I'm right in the middle of something. Can I call you back in a bit?"

"Sure, love," he replied. "No worries. I'm gonna shower and get cleaned up. Just call me when you're on your way home."

"Ok, sweetie, bye," she said hurriedly, and the line went dead.

Women, Tony thought with a grin.
Old 30-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff TS, the stories will keep me occupied for the weekend
Old 31-03-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the story. Looking forward to new updates.
Old 31-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!

great story. keep it going!
Old 31-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Ultrarich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 31-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Endeeme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEndeeme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: For Hubby's Honor

What a well written story . Will definitely come back to support this thread .
Old 01-04-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
MacCallumSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeeme View Post
What a well written story . Will definitely come back to support this thread .
Agree , will support too .
Old 09-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

thedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Audrey threw her cell phone to the floor and moaned.

She was standing up, her back against a wall, one leg draped over the shoulder of Jack Grant, his face buried in the pretty pink folds of her sopping wet and very willing pussy.

The motel room was simple and unadorned, and inexpensive. It had taken them thirty minutes from the time of her call to meet, five minutes to discreetly check in, paying cash, and less than a minute for each of them to get naked once they got inside the door.

And so they had stood before each other, panting, wondering just what they were doing, the pretext of conception on their minds but each of them knowing they were far beyond it, and then Audrey had launched herself at him and covered his mouth with hers, breaking the first of her own important set of rules.

Audrey’s arms locked around him and her tongue eagerly sought his, sending shockwaves of excitement sweeping through him, before abruptly she broke away, her green eyes wide and anxious as she stepped backwards, running involuntarily into the foot of the motel bed. She fell to her rump on the downy mattress and he stepped forward, worried, but the look on her face halted him in his tracks.

She looked up at him with big, wide, emerald eyes, but there was an excitement and intensity there that thrilled him greatly, and her words thrilled him even more. "Fuck me, Jack," she said fiercely. "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

The vehemence of her words struck him full in the chest, but an instant later his confidence and experience and natural skill awakened in tandem, and he knew it was time for him to bring all of his talents to the fore.

He grinned and pulled her to her feet, and brushed a long blonde lock of hair from her gorgeous face. Without a word, he kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then her other cheek, and then kissed her square on the mouth again. He pulled her close and squeezed her tight, and he felt her shiver as his arms encircled her.

His mouth enveloped her pouty red lips, kissing her for all her was worth. The tension was growing; the room absolutely crackled with it. Jack's fingertips glided down her back, pressing ever-so-lightly into her skin, and swept out over the curve of her rump, and cupped her taut ass cheeks. He tenderly massaged the dimpled flesh as his tongue probed into her waiting mouth, taking everything she had to offer. His tongue twisted lazily around hers and he could easily say he adored the taste of her warm mouth.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

And then he dropped to his knees without warning and roughly forced her leg up over his shoulder and buried his face in her sex . . . and then the phone rang.

Which brought them to the present moment, husband crisis averted, phone tossed to the floor, and Audrey right back to her previous place: moaning audibly as he basted her folds with kisses and licks and nibbles and tongue teases, her body shivering as he pleasured her.

And then Jack got a wicked idea.

He rose just as swiftly as he had descended, again without warning, and took firm hold of her shoulders and pushed her back against a wide swath of plain white wall. She connected with a dull thud, eyes again wide and watching, waiting to see what he would do next.

His hands slipped around her sides and cupped her ass cheeks again, gripping them fiercely, and yanked her up off the ground. Audrey was tall but super thin and therefore not heavy at all for a man of Jack's athletic strength. She shrieked as her feet left the floor, and her arms shot out around his neck as her legs wrapped around his waist.

And then Jack wiggled her around just enough for his mushroom head to find the entrance to her cunt, and he settled her down on his cock, and she moaned and her eyes fluttered shut as he filled her completely.

With her back against the wall, his hands cupping her ass, his cock buried to the hilt within her, steadily Jack began fucking her, pushing her body up and down the wall as he thrust his cock into her again and again. Audrey's head tilted back and she screamed as he penetrated her quivering womb from a new angle, one that directly stimulated her engorged clit. His hands squeezed and massaged the cheeks of her ass as she bounced up and down on his cock.

From the position they were in, Jack had perfect access to her bountiful mounds of flesh. Never one to waist an opportunity like that, he bent his head and suckled ferociously on her nipple. He moved from one to the other, slavering over her breasts, and soon her body began to tremble in a very familiar way.

Tears came unbidden to her eyes, beautiful tears of pleasure. She was pressed up against the wall with his thick cock inside her hot, throbbing pussy, his fingers dug into the flesh of her ass; although Jack could not know it, this was one of the hottest, most erotic moments of her life.

And then orgasm overwhelmed her once again.

She climaxed, screaming loudly, tears trickling down her face as he suckled her tits, fucked her pussy hard from their upright position against the wall, and fondled her ass. She felt alive, like every nerve in her body was on fire that burned so wonderfully, so passionately, it could not possibly be explained. Hot fresh juice spilled from her cunt and drooled onto Jack's balls, and then down his leg.

He felt her juices running down his skin and the thought nearly sent him over the edge, but he held it off. He fucked her, harder and harder and harder, impaling her again and again on his cock, bouncing her up and down on his cock.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

And after long moments, when his legs began to burn and her orgasm began to wane, Jack twisted around and carried her back to the bed, and deposited her there. She slid off his cock as she slid onto the bed, her legs splayed wide as they fell to the mattress. Her body trembled in the orgasmic afterglow.

She needed little time to regroup, however, and surprised him by reaching up and grabbing him, and yanking him down onto the bed beside her.

Audrey reached up and grabbed him, yanking him down to the bed beside her. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his waist, his cock rising like a column from his groin. She wanted more of it, she wanted all of it, and she had decided she would have it. She was long past the point of no return.

She gripped the thick shaft and guided the head into her wet, still twitching pussy. She bit her lips as he entered her and a fresh wave of pleasure rolled over her, and then started rocking back and forth, grinding her hips in circles upon him. Her strong legs lifted her all the way up until just the tip of his head remained inside her, and then she would drop, stuffing all seven thick inches of him fully inside her. Lift and sit, lift and sit; she fucked as if he were a human dildo.

He moaned and gritted his teeth as she fucked him, her back arched, her head thrown back, her breasts thrust forward, a picture of sexual feminine perfection.

"Ready, baby?" she asked him suddenly, looking down, an evil twinkle in her eye.

And Audrey lifted herself so that four inches of his shaft were still deep within her vagina and twisted around on her hands and legs, rotating in a circle, and Jack groaned as his cock was clutched and tugged in a strange new way.

And she began to fuck him again as she rotated, slowly enough to ensure his cock never left her velvety confines, pumping up and down and milking it, until finally she completed the circle and sat down facing away from him, enveloping all of his meat with her cunt.

The evil glint was still in her eye. "Fuck me, Jack," she ordered, glancing back over her shoulder. "Fuck me hard!"

And so he did.

Jack bucked his hips up as hard as he could, driving his cock deep into as she grinded her ass into his waist, and the result was brutal: she squealed and he growled, and they moaned in unison as pleasure assaulted them both.

And then Audrey reach down between her legs and stroked his balls with her fingernails, and Jack lost what little control he had left.

His body tensed and cum erupted, bursting into her depths like a geyser. Stream after stream of ropy white fuck syrup sprayed over her insides, splashing against her pink walls.

And sent her hurtling over the edge a second time as his cum poured into her, and she wailed and creamed all over his cock, her juices tricking out onto his waist.

They quaked violently in tandem for endless moments before they collapsed back on the bed, recovering. Neither could move, so thoroughly they both had been fucked. After a while they moved closer and snuggled together, sticky and sweaty and not caring about it at all, fingers caressing gently across a wide variety of places, teasing and playful.

And a little time later, cleaned up as best they could, they left the room behind, but this time there was no sense of embarrassment at all, but there was a lingering kiss on the mouth and a pointed look, and unspoken knowledge that they soon would meet again.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Vanessa was totally jazzed. Her latest audition had been fantastic!

It was Tuesday in late September, just one week since she switched talent agents and the new guy, while tough on her and demanding in many different kinds of ways, was already paying great dividends. Three auditions and two call backs, and likely a third after the one tonight.

Her dream of being an actress was that much closer!

She dialled up the number of her boyfriend, Jack, who was at the gym. He was a great guy and a total hottie, and they had moved together to Singapore from KL and now lived together in a little one bedroom apartment.

Plus, he loved to fuck just as much as she did (which was amazing) and was, she had to admit, the best lover she had ever had. She did not know if they would end up going the distance, but she was happy enough at the moment, which was more than she could say for most people.

"Hello?" Jack answered.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" she asked, suddenly concerned. His voice sounded strange.

"I'm fine," he told her, then grunted. "Just . . . exercising."

Her smile returned. "It was awesome!" she chirped.

"What was, baby?" he asked in a strained voice.

"My audition!"

"Oh, right," he said. "Great! Hey, can I call you back?"

She giggled. "Sure, but I hope you're ready for me tonight. I've got a feeling I might need every single hole fucked, and hard."

Jack groaned, although this time she figured it was due to her dirty words. "Sure thing, baby," he told her, and the line went dead.

And so Vanessa hurried home, already horny, and when her boyfriend returned she would be waiting for him wearing a sexy little teddie she picked up at Victoria Secret a couple weeks earlier.

It would blow his mind!

Audrey moaned deep in her throat and drew more and more of his thick cock into her mouth. She loved the taste and feel of him, loved the way his thickness stretched her lips wide. She brought his fingers up to tickle his testicles, heavy balls of masculinity.

They were back in their motel room, Jack seated in the chair by the desk, Audrey perched on her knees between his legs. Both were naked, Jack having spent the better part of a quarter hour already pleasuring her with his mouth until she climaxed.

"Sure thing, baby," Jack said into his phone, then flipped it closed.

Audrey pulled away, grinning, and his cock dropped from her mouth with a lewd, loud smacking sound. "If I swallow your cum," she asked in her naughtiest voice, "will it help make a baby?"

Jack groaned again, and nodded. "Absolutely," he told her gravely. "Anatomy one-oh-one."

Audrey grinned as she took his meat into her mouth once more and suckled him tenderly, lapping his length with loving strokes, taking her time to enjoy his taste. She dropped low suddenly to tease his testicles with her lips and tongue, engulfing them with her mouth, licking them gently.

"Your mouth is incredible," Jack told her with a groan.

Audrey puckered her lips and enveloped the head of his cock again, and lowered her head and moaned when the mushroom head struck the back of her throat. He shuddered with pleasure and it thrilled her to know she was having such success. She brought her hand up and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and pumped him vigorously as her lips began suddenly to suck him ferociously.

She looked up and watched his face as he reacted to the change in her speed: his eyes bulged and he groaned gutturally, and then his cock lurched. Audrey realized gleefully that she had finished him off, an instant before his voice announced she was correct.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried. "Unnnhhhhhhh!"

White hot cum squirted into Audrey's mouth. The gorgeous blonde swallowed once, twice, and then a third time, but the syrup kept coming. Jack, it seemed, had unloaded at exceptional volume. She could not swallow his seed fast enough and the sticky cum dribbled out of her mouth and down onto her fingers.

Jack groaned and sagged back into the chair he was sitting in, but Audrey kept sucking until his balls ran dry and nothing else came out of cock. Then she lifted her head and slurped at the copious juice that had flowed across her hand, lapping at it like a cat at its paw. When that was gone, she took Jack's deflated member back into her mouth and suckled it tenderly, her tongue running with lazy strokes over its head.

Beautifully, amazingly, his cock began to harden again.

"Mmmhhpppp," she mumbled, her mouth full of his stiffening erection. She drew back and batted her eyelashes at him. "Time to fuck me, baby."

Jack grinned and rose to his feet, lifting her with him. They flopped back on the bed, Audrey on her back, and he rolled over onto, his weight settling between her knees. She spread her legs wide, her pretty pink pussy still twitching from her earlier orgasm and glistening with her wetness, and he inched forward until his cock was at the entrance.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

"You want this, Audrey?" he asked her, loving it when she spoke dirty to him.

"Give it to me, Jack," she cried. "Fuck me! Oh god, please fuck me!" Her eyes were glued to his cock at the entrance to her depths, just beyond her puffy hole.

Jack eased the head of his cock between the woman's rubbery pussy lips and pushed until the thick mushroom slid inside. The feeling, as usual, was indescribable; the buxom blonde was insanely tight. Her pussy sucked at his cock, begging for it.

Audrey begged right along with it. "More," she whimpered.

He pushed forward until half his cock was buried. Then he paused, grinning, and her brilliant green eyes burned a hole in him. "Ready for all of it, baby?" he asked mischievously.

"Yes, you fucker! Shove it in me! Shove it . . . ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Audrey wailed as Jack rammed the rest of his length inside her and stopped only when his balls slapped up against her ass. She wrapped her long legs around his waist as her fingers scratched trails across his back. With her heels, she pulled his hips harder against her widespread thighs.

Jack began to move and the room swiftly filled with the sound of sloppy fucking mingled with low moans and whimpers. His cock bore down and her hips moved up as their bodies melded together. It was fucking, pure and simple and hard, without pretext or subtext, or the misplace of understanding. It was animalistic and unfiltered, and it felt fucking good.

And it was not their first time, nor their last.

[to be continued...]
Old 10-04-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing the nice updates TS, please continue.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1