The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: raw or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Raw or no raw to me don't really make much dffierent with the feeling. Raw only with someone that you know well and by taking pills. Even better that both parties go for checkup before doing it.
True true. Can raw with gf and friends but not with strangers. And pills make sure certified and good quality. But want to do checkup first abit killing the mood haha cuz ons with friends all impromptu
Old 09-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
True true. Can raw with gf and friends but not with strangers. And pills make sure certified and good quality. But want to do checkup first abit killing the mood haha cuz ons with friends all impromptu
Agree. Maybe not raw with a girl u just pick up from club. But if it is a ons with a colleague that u have been eyeing for the longest time, maybe it is quite safe. U probably already know her lifestyle and sexual risk in a way so u can manage the risk accordingly.

I never wear rubber with my FBs. Mutual agreement.
Old 09-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Agree. Maybe not raw with a girl u just pick up from club. But if it is a ons with a colleague that u have been eyeing for the longest time, maybe it is quite safe. U probably already know her lifestyle and sexual risk in a way so u can manage the risk accordingly.

Well said bro
Old 09-04-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

I also don’t wear rubber with my FB. We just timed her period and mitigate the risk accordingly. If your FB is your regular and u also don’t fool around, then raw is where both of you will get to enjoy most
Old 09-04-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

i also raw w both my fb .... its a risk lah .... calculated risk .... pleasure of raw sex overrule big head.... but i dont shoot inside unless ultra safe period aka during period....
Old 09-04-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Raw with partner, wife and girlfriends is very normal. Fuck until tiao kia. The girl will haunt u and you just married her with lower dowry. Isnt that sound good? U can yayapapaya meet her parents and close the deal.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Raw with partner, wife and girlfriends is very normal. Fuck until tiao kia. The girl will haunt u and you just married her with lower dowry. Isnt that sound good? U can yayapapaya meet her parents and close the deal.
After pregnancy her figure is gone and you'll get no sex....
Old 09-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
blactooth is one of the Best!blactooth is one of the Best!blactooth is one of the Best!

Raw is ok if time of month is correct. But still not 100%. Condom safer but no good feel
Old 09-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
After pregnancy her figure is gone and you'll get no sex....
Haha that time either you source for alternative or u pcc or u pump your wife with your love and love beyond anything u can imagine.
Some guys flirting outsite but end up go back to their own wife. Why?
All they want is your money yes ! Not your sperm and dun think you want to be gigolo.
I have one friend everytime tell me in some club and say to me that girl love him la this la that la. He though he like 山鸡 but actually 鸡鸡。
Old 09-04-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey just wondering how u guys look at this 2 pts:

1- Timing of safe period - I will think 2-3 days before and after period will eb safe. am i right?

2 - After morning pils - where to get them in sg?
Old 09-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Her factory too powerful, overcame the hormones in the pill to still produce egg.
got check the pill expired date?
Old 09-04-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
Hey just wondering how u guys look at this 2 pts:

1- Timing of safe period - I will think 2-3 days before and after period will eb safe. am i right?

2 - After morning pils - where to get them in sg?
Go to clinic and buy a monthly plaster on her buttock you can fuck unlimited shots in her pussy without success in producing any baby.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLL View Post
got check the pill expired date?
Yes. Not expired.
I fucked her for 2 hours continuously, pumped in 3 creampies and didn't wash up in between...
Old 10-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
DiYuSiShen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDiYuSiShen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if given a choice, definitely raw.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

why no one suggest vasectomy and get their tube tied

it is reversible and most reliable. Only one-time investment and u can use for multiple FBs for as long as u want
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1