The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: raw or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Awesome!
Need your tips on getting this angle as it's hard to do.
Most of the time my butt is blocking the view.
Any advice will be appreciated.
that's why i suggested gopro earlier. I forgot to put up video light so it was rather dim.

you should know how to position yourself for natural light right? just move the girl so that her pussy face the window!

some close up shot of her pussy

Last edited by sony2002; 23-04-2018 at 06:24 AM.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
The bed shakes. The camera tends to be out of focus. I've put it on a platform with a mini-tripod before. Good angles but a wee bit difficult. My butt covers the creampie...
may be you have a huge butt

I am not sure what camera u used, but why still use auto focus? if you are model shooters you should be good at using manual focus right?

just use an ultra wide angle lens and you will be able to go very near with DOF that is enough to keep everything in focus even at wide open.

I even have a marco ring light so that the whole pussy can illuminate evenly
Old 23-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
that's why i suggested gopro earlier. I forgot to put up video light so it was rather dim.

you should know how to position yourself for natural light right? just move the girl so that her pussy face the window!

I like the look of the pussy on the right . Pinkish and fresh.
Old 24-04-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
they are the same pussy lol, and no photoshop was used to enhance the color
Old 24-04-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HertzBerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice one bro
Old 28-04-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
after i CIP

Old 28-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
after i CIP

You must have shot deep deep inside her, haha left her cum on her pussy lips, no signs of any leakage of your cum.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
You must have shot deep deep inside her, haha left her cum on her pussy lips, no signs of any leakage of your cum.
Familiar sight, jewel's pussy was like that everytime =)
Old 09-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Most of my flings allowed raw. But have only raw 2 as they done insert and wun conceive

An unforgettable one was with a Malaysian milf fl massage. We will book a room and go for 2 shots, with good massage in between. During our second meeting in the hotel. She was washing me up before our massage when she bend over and ask me penetrate her in the toilet. Can’t resist and went in raw. Pump a few times, wash up and move to bed. From then in, its all raw and release inside. Guess she really high.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Raw for best feeling. Young and naive girls
Many of them from china and first time on service
Old 10-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
chengdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very nice shot. Tks.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
after i CIP

This is power!!! Cream pie!!! Great shot!!!
Old 10-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
roboslut1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
after i CIP

very smooth pussy, thanks for sharing bro
Old 10-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Olevelresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
This is power!!! Cream pie!!! Great shot!!!
Agreed, think can even smell it too
Old 13-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
personally, i think it is the man's mind what he want- control or cannot control it is all in the mind. Like some man they want to tie the wife or woman down they will entrap the woman and make her pregnant. likewise goes to the woman who want the man to stay by her side using the same mindset. However, there are cases the man do not want it or the woman does not want it they will go for abortion. i went through this during my first relationship when i am ready for it. We got a gift by God and she didnt want it, reason of breakoff- she quietly aborted it without letting me know.

I have been raw with my fb my exs using the calculation and never on any morning pills. So far so good even though i am a sniper lol. It is maybe due to current stress in society- i think men in Singapore or maybe some 1st world country tends to have weaker bullet. I ever tried to pump in my bullet into my exs both agreed if we have a gift and we will embraced it. In the end, one fart also dont have.
you really brought up 2 very good points.

If I were to find a FB like yours in your 2nd paragraph, i would embrace it if a surprise is in for the both of us.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1