The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: Caliginous

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
totoropillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chapter 2: The days of courtship

12.30 PM - The morning after | Home

The lovely effects of the volumeless towers consumed last night was gone, replaced by the loads of after effects that the whole world was familiar with, the pulsating migraine, throat dry like the sahara deserts and foul tasting stench of alcohol, ciggerattes and possibly chunder in your mouth.

The sun shone mercilessly that day, light beams that squirmed through the little gaps of my curtain folds never relenting in halting my much needed recovery.

I sat up in bed with the impotence of not being able to clear my thoughts, I felt my stomach burning like acid, my head like a single giant nerve constantly being chewed on and snot was clogging up my nose, leaving me barely any space to breathe. I believe everyone had once said this after that one night.

"I'm never drinking alcohol again in my life"

We all know it's a lie, a lie for that day to convince yourself, to fuel that angelic side as you refuse to put yourself back into this state of trauma. The best part? I lost track of how many times I told myself this very same lie...

I scrambled the bed for my phone holding the countless messages from the night before with the clique asking where the flying fuck have I been. I guessed that fiery session lasted longer than I thought.

My mind wondered off to ivy, the tout of a form merely aesthetical, a thin replication of love based on desire and conquest. I wanted to see her again, for her to play me on her little palms like her toy unknown to the vast lands of rewards that she may bestow upon. I craved, I lusted, I was addicted.

My mind drifted as I stared at those words on my phone.

Ivy: Last night was fun, I'll see you again?

I called up Kevan, Mugan and Hong, I needed to claim that trophy.

Tbc
Old 12-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

4PM - KFC AMK Central

We met up for a quick meal, chowed quickly through our fried chickens and washed it down with cola.

KFC is has always been my irreplaceable hangover cure.

Kevan: Eh bro, how far yall go last night? tapao isit?

Me: That kills the fun bro, I want her to sleep with me on her own free will

Kevan: I know she's a working girl but honestly she doesn't look easy to me, and shes cute no doubt, I asked if she was willing to be bought out by you and even with the alcohol she rejected me firmly

Me: Then winning her over would be much sweeter ain't it?

Mugan: Then how? 3 more towers la boys, my treat, company bonus just came in haha!

Me: Eh fuck la you know we won't stop there..

Mugan: No balls ah tambi? Never see before indian hospitality?

Me: Fuck you..

Hong: To another night of shambles la!

Group: Cheers!

We toasted our plastic cups together in unison. We sealed our fate at that very table.

A little introduction to my group of friends, as they are very involved in certain parts of the story later on.

Mugan, mid twenties working as a bartender. He's like the older brother of the group always looking out for us, engaged to his beautiful fiance. Curly short hair, and keeps a short stubble shave.

Kevan, early twenties and a course mate of mine. Drinking buddies and close friends that I share alot of my conquests with. Slim and tanned ectomorph build and dresses smartly with suave brown hair. Usually the joker of the group.. Doing nonsensical shit.

7.30PM - Home

Took a refreshing shower and slipped into a plain white calvin's and a pair of indigo fade jeans.

I put on my trusty christian dior that night, emitting a musky cedar scent with dim notes of vanilla and oak. Many girls always complimented that it was a captivating scent.

I waited for the group's cue and so begun our second night.

Tbc
Old 12-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

8.55PM - Club armani

"Brother so fast come back? You last night not enough ah? "

A familiar voice greeted us. We only knew his as fong. Fong was a manager at the club during those days, and also a life long friend that brought us endless joy and laughter in the days to come. He treats us as friends rather than customers, and after long times spent, we could tell he had no agenda and was a genuine person. We are still in touch even till today.

Kevan: No la bro we miss you that's why we come back

Fong: Miss our ladies say la.. Hahaha

He ushered us to our table, and gestured for some of the best hostesses to entertain us. 3 beauties carefully panthers up to us, studying us like their prey for the night.

I wasn't keen. Not one fucking bit. My sole thoughts were "Ivy" where the fuck was she. My mind was fixated on finding her as the hostess beside me tried to strike up a conversation to no avail.

Then I saw her, sitting in a corner of a round standing table. Her exiled lonely expression. It was like a vice to the heart, darkness overshadowing an inner light. But there was beauty to that stormy forecast. It spelled peace, oblivion and actualization. I gazed upon her beauty as she nonchalantly twirled her hair with one hand and scrolled through her phone with the other.

I sneaked a text to ivy.

"Lovely in black today darling"

It took a while before she reacted. She looked around, scurrying. I guess she too wanted to see me. Ivy held her phone to her chest with both hands, she had a lost look to her as she scanned her surroundings. It was honestly really cute, knowing that she had this vulnerable side of her.

It took her almost 2 minutes before she spotted me. She shyly approached me.

"Hey"

She spoke in a timid voice, both her hands holding to her black leather pouch and tiptoed to me before burying her head in my chest.

She was so warm.. I missed this feeling, this nostalgia even if was just yesterday, it felt like a year.

I guess that was the cue for the other hostess to fuck off. Kevan and mugan stuck to their new girls,

Kevan's girl was... Well put is simply. Not pleasent

Mugan had a really hyper girl, cute slim long black wavy hair and she had braces which made her feel young. Like a thai high-school student.

Hong had a red headed beauty. Petite, but she was a stage performer and had to often leave the table for her routines and other customers.

The night went on as we partied, drank and burned many holes in our wallet.

Ivy and I on the other hand, played our cards very differently. We cherished the company more than the high of the party. She had never asked me, not once for garlands or tips. Even when I was prompted by the aggressive sales ladies, Ivy warded them off kindly.

We had the greatest time together just chatting away, we strayed away from the beer and just sipped on greentea as we held each other close. Laughing, flirting and occasionally singing along to the songs we knew that were played by the DJ.

The night came to an end, and we took a short walk to golden mile complex as she introduced me to some of her favourite local dishes. I never asked her the reason why she took on a job like this. I was always good at reading people due to my observant nature, but she was the biggest fucking mystery I've ever encountered.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Hi bros and sis, do let me know any comments on my writing because I'm really still new to this.

I'm quite afraid it gets too draggy as the events are real hence I'm not changing the sequence of it and rushing straight to the sex.

Any thoughts or response from bros and sis is really appreciated

Cheers
Totoropillow
Old 12-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoropillow View Post
Hi bros and sis, do let me know any comments on my writing because I'm really still new to this.

I'm quite afraid it gets too draggy as the events are real hence I'm not changing the sequence of it and rushing straight to the sex.

Cheers
Totoropillow
Hi bro. No points to up but just wanna thank you for making my day. Ur stories are amazing and becoz they are real I like it even more!
Old 12-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoropillow View Post

Cheers
Totoropillow
Hi bro. No points to up you but ur stories are amazing!
Old 13-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

(In the coming weeks...)

Texting became a normal routine for us. We updated each other on our daily lives and had a better mutual understanding of the different stresses and issues we faced. I still saw her about twice a week be it at the club for a drink or out for a meal before she heads to work. The days of courtship were some of the best. It didn't resemble a hostess customer relationship, but a real genuine couple.

Though I didn't love her, but our times spent were nothing less than good vibes. She on the other hand I could tell, was already head over heels into this. Small acts of jealousy constantly surfacing, I always teased her about it.

I had also troubled Fong to look out for her incognito in the club and to inform me if she misbehaved due to my possessive nature, surprisingly Fong reported that she was never intimate with another man, only me. Him being the neutral party and already a friend at that stage, I took his word for it.

The feeling was... exclusive. It's crazy how I enjoyed her company so much that sex was sometimes the least of my mind when I'm around her. Have you encountered someone before, that fluttery feeling you get just from seeing her? Wanting to tell her everything that happened to you in the lost times that you spent apart. You could be yourself around her, showing her the inner child of you that she very happily embraced, admiring the different expressions she can make, both the glamorous and embarrassing moments shared. It was truly exceptional.

7AM - Home

Waking up was definitely no longer the usual pleasure this morning. The raid sirens were wailing above the bed head, preventing my snooze keeping my eyes wide like the open void.

I rouse from my heavy slumber to attend a conference that morning, my heart raced in ecstasy as I recalled today was the day I long awaited to meeting ivy for lunch once it ended.

9.30am - Bugis junction office towers

The conference was a hive of activity, as clients, associates and executives started the early morning networking session. Business cards interchanged as many hands as the insights of social signals sent. It was full of complex interpersonal dynamics, relationship building and rich assholes.

12.30PM Bugis

I dropped a text to Ivy

"Just ended work, where are you?"

15 minutes passed, I was getting nervous in anticipation for her reply, she's usually a punctual person, as we did agree to meet 1230 sharp.

Another 10 minutes passed before she finally called.

"Hello?"

It was then I heard the feint sounds of sniffing before she gave way to the enormity as her breathing got ragged, gasping for air in between her desolate cries.

"Ivy what's wrong? Answer me.. Now please?"

Inbetween her breaths, she managed to mumble out

"Macdonald... Bugis plus"

"I'll be there in a minute"

I quickened my pace in blistering speed.

I spotted ivy at the alfresco of the fast food restaurant. Sweat drenched her skin and her eyes throbbing red, I could feel her rapid breathing even from a distance away. It was as if fear had engulfed her entire conscious.

Tbc
Old 13-04-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Dam good writing bro, keep it coming man
Old 13-04-2018, 03:22 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 14
ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future

camp camping~
Old 13-04-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 13-04-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your share very much... it's very nice... share more soon...
Old 13-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

I dug my nails deep, almost clawing at my own fist. I'm gonna get this miserable bastard that did this to her. I lost no time, hurrying over to her side in hopes of giving her the much needed relief.

I sat down beside her. Ivy was still in her state of astonishment, she was trembling.

"Don't worry love, it's alright.. Im here now"

I carrassed her head, pulling her in closer, she reciprocated and we were locked in an embrace.

"There's an old guy... He followed me from my home, tried to make me touch him when I asked him to go away"

"What?"

Ivy mostly wore conservative clothing during our little rendezvous, hiding her beautiful assets and figure by overshadowing it with loosely fit t shirts and summer style dresses. I see no reason why a guy would try to devour her. Psychotic mental fuck. I could only imagine the trauma of being stalked by an unknown predator, when all your senses are replaced by a paralysing fear. Worst, when you succumb to it.

"He... He... put my hands on his.. And he tried to grind me from behind in the bus.. I feel so dirty now"

"Where is he now?"

"I'm not sure.. I had to run to strangers for help, only then he stopped following me"

I peeled my eyes open and scouted the area around us, eyes sharp like an eagle.

"I rather we not stay here"

"I don't feel like going anywhere anymore.." she retorted

Fuck what a way for this scum to ruin my long awaited date. So I thought.

"I... I want some alone time.. Us alone, away from everyone"

Then it hit me. I put one and one together to form the equation. Often it pays to weigh up the pros and cons of action vs. inaction. But being brave also means being afraid, one doesn't happen without the other. Not just for me, but vice versa. As humans, we will always fear, we fear what we do not understand, not knowing what one decision that might implicate your entire life. Then, there's the determination not to be ruled by it, like a breath exhaled from the earth, these words escaped my sarcophagus.

"Let's head to my place"

Ivy then gave a tiny nod with her head on my chest.

Tbc
Old 13-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro, support your story.
Old 13-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

We were both tensing instinctively, trying to surpress the chill of the counteract. The ride home was of utter thick silence.

3.30PM - Home

"Relax, no one's home.."

Ivy's eyes were glued to the floor, head tilted down with a hand latching on to my arm.

"Welcome to my humble crib, make yourself at home"

Ivy proceeded to my room while I got us 2 bottles of somersby ciders.

As I entered, I was so glad and relieved to see ivy slowly turning back to her usual self as her anxiety slowly waded off. She was exploring my room, like a kid who got her first toy, fascinated by my little collections of figurines, posters and serato controller.

I walked slowly towards ivy, who was still back facing me as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder gently. She took a step back, reducing the distance between our bodies. I could feel my dick stirring as it made contact against the thin stretchy material of her tights.

"Are you sure? "

"Do you really need to ask?" she replied in a sarcastic tone.

Before I could answer, Ivy reached for my neck, landing her small warm hands on the back of my neck, lifting her lips to mine.

Her hips tilted against mine as our tongue fluttered furiously, overlapping each other again and again. My hands ran through the softness of her hair, thinking that I'd never be closer to her.

I took her hand and led her to my bed, still locked in passionately and we pummeled down, collapsing on the soft springs that bounced a little, absorbing the impact of our weights.

We broke our kiss as I begin to nibble on her chin, then her ears.

"Ahh, don't!"

Puzzled, I looked down at her as she curled up her delicate frame into a ball.

"I'm sensitive there..." she whispered and let out a little laugh

I took the chance and continued to attack her ears, sending waves of pure pleasure as I slowly begin to work my way down to her neck, feeling her hot breathing as soft purring moans escaped from her lips.

My hands roamed from her waist up, sliding into her t shirt, making organic contact with her soft and milky skin as I layed beside her, launching another full force attack on her searing hot lips, sealing it together.

Skillfully, I went behind and undid her bra hook to allow me easier access to her breasts as she gently grabbed my fully erected shaft through the bulge of my pants, stroking me up and down.

I cupped her breast from within her bra, pushing it upwards leaving me with full access. It wasn't huge, probably a high b cup at best, but it was a natural tender sensation. I yanked her shirt up and begun my assault.

"Mmm yeah... Fuck" she moaned in between her words, grabbing a tuft of my hair and pushing it down on her tits. She had really shapely assymetrical breasts with her areolas sized of a dollar coin in a shade of light brown.

I postured up and removed my shirt in one swift motion.

I then crept down, slowly, steadily into her most sacred region. I took a whiff of her women scent through the thin fabric, failing to protect her against my hunter instincts. She smelled fucking heavenly. I gave her a lick.

"Ahhhh..."

It was a long sexy moan, sending out a million signals of how ready she was to surrender herself to me. I pulled down her tights, exposing ivy's violet lacy g string. It was soaked.

I touched the patch of glistening liquid, running up 2 fingers, circling her clit.

"Don't.. Don't stop"

Pushing the garments to the side, I playfully blew a long gust of air which made her squeal. Then proceeded to work my magic down under.

Ivy began to wail, then a complicated series of rising vowels as I continued to use the tip of my toungue to flick her clit, interchanging, then burying it into the walls of her drenched pussy.

She began to bicycle kick furiously as I took my time devouring her prized modesty.

"Mm..mm yeah.. ah ah fuck... FUCK"

Sensing she was nearing the end, I increased my tempo, ramparting her in max speed, as I felt my jaw beginning to ache.

She arched her back and forcefully pushed my head inbetween her legs. Her body alternating between spasm and slack. And finally she relented.

"AHH"

There it is, the "big O". She layed there, panting breathlessly.

Tbc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1