The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
dogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story: Caliginous

Reminds me of the times i had at the same club...got to know her in another when she 1st came to sg...kept in touch when she went back...when she came again to sg,i went to fetch her from work for supper....she was hlaf drunk..saw me n rush over n kissed me in of the 7-11..then she told me she going to nana to continue drinking...inside cab i ask her u so drunk still wan to go drink again...then she say dun go lol....go home instead..ask her which home,her home or my home..she looked at me n whispered to me ur home....n so the rest is history....hahahaha....keep it up bro!!
Old 13-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
plumpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going!!
Old 13-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
totoropillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogman View Post
Reminds me of the times i had at the same club...got to know her in another when she 1st came to sg...kept in touch when she went back...when she came again to sg,i went to fetch her from work for supper....she was hlaf drunk..saw me n rush over n kissed me in of the 7-11..then she told me she going to nana to continue drinking...inside cab i ask her u so drunk still wan to go drink again...then she say dun go lol....go home instead..ask her which home,her home or my home..she looked at me n whispered to me ur home....n so the rest is history....hahahaha....keep it up bro!!
Sounds like a great night for u bro! Glad to know someone that frequents the same place haha. Haven't been in a long time already though.. Too much memories

Thank you for all the support everyone! If you do enjoy my story any points would be really appreciated more to come soon.

Cheers
Totoropillow
Old 13-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
Hi bro. No points to up but just wanna thank you for making my day. Ur stories are amazing and becoz they are real I like it even more!
Glad you are enjoying it. I'm just genuinely glad that there's an audience and points aside I really do want to share this adventure with all the bros here. If it made your day then it definitely made mine as well

It's tough to pen all these down as it's really taking me down a memory lane lasting 2 over years that ended just recently. I'll do my best because this is a really long journey of ups and downs as we both made a matured decision to separate still with lots of feelings knowing that we had no future.

Thank you and do keep supporting.. Every single bro here counts!

Cheers
Totoropillow
Old 14-04-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

I wasted no time in waiting, I signalled ivy to swap positions. She unzipped my fly, releasing the caged monster. I was so fucking high on lust, my dick throbbing profusely standing in its glory. I wasn't long but I had nothing to be ashamed about. What I missed in length, standing only at 5.5 inches, I made up with girth.

Ivy playfully traced the tip of my cock, using one finger to gently outline the physique of it.

"You know.. I've never done this before.."

"Done what?"

"Um... Using my mouth.."

"Are you serious?"

"I never dared to try before, I wasn't comfortable"

My mind raced like a circuit, jesus fucking christ, forgive me lord for It can't be real. I am about to be the first guy to take her fellatio cherry.

She went down to work on my shaft, licking it from bottom up, treating it with love and care as she circled my mushroom head. I felt worshipped, is she really an amateur?

She began to suck me, it was a slow and steady rhythm, occasionlly pausing to let her tongue work its magic. She sucked passionately, deeply, slurping on it like a popsicle on a hot summer friday, even giving me the cfm face as she looked up to make eye contact. The feeling of my cock in her tiny little virgin mouth was indescribable.

As I felt my load building up, I tried to push her head deeper, causing her to gag a little.

"Ugh. You're too huge.. Im sorry.."

She whimpered out.

"That was amazing love"

"Thank you, I really tried my best haha..."

I carrassed her head before laying her down on the pillow.

I pulled both her legs closer as she guided my shaft to her nether regions. I rubbed on her outer walls, lubricating my cock.

I thrusted in once, cautiously. Then again careening in, navigating through the walls of her inner tunnels.

"Mmm" ivy let out a deep moan

It was soaring agonizing perfection, feeling the texture of her inner body. My hard cock soldered within her.

She layed quiet now, looking out under my eye lash in an agony of delightful anticipation. Her expression both thrilling and repulsive, the moisture expuled from her vaginal area rubbed against my pelvis.

I continued my movements. It was then both of us comprehended the united beat of sex and heart.

"Uhhh Arhh yeah.. Fuck me baby."

Her cries of pleasure further spurred my motivation, fucking her harder as the sounds of our hips colliding filled the once silent room.

I flipped her around, her cunt slid in my fully erected cock easily, riding me cowgirl.

I groaned at the mere tightness of her walls, clamping down hard on my cock.

Before long, I sensed her near orgasm as she increased her rhythm, exerting more force each time she landed on my cock. I grabbed that firm ass of hers and gave it a hard squeeze.

"AHH FUCK"

Ivy screamed as I saw her eyes rolled back. Her body lying lifeless on top of me

Tbc
Old 14-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogman View Post
You are so lucky .
Old 14-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Next update tonight. Stay tuned.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story TS
Old 14-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

well done bro with such skillful writing...love it.
Old 14-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

"I'm not done yet love"

"Huff.. Please.. Huff huff.. Let me rest.. Huff"

Rest? Fuck that shit. I was hungry, insatiable and I needed my fix. I wanted to taint her body with my fluids.

I turned her around and penetrated her in doggy position.

"AHH NO"

"Do u want me stop?"

"Ah..yes.. Ah I mean no.. Ah ah"

"Beg for my cock love, beg me to fuck you. Tell me how much you need my fucking cock"

"Fuck me.. Ahhh.. Just like that.. Please AHHH, I need your cock inside me"

Ivy begged as she uttered wild little cries of submission. She slammed her ass harder, creating a gate of forces. I thrusted her wildly in controlled pace, twice shallow and once deep. Reminding her each time of her belonging.

I felt my scrotum tensing, I was ready to be in thrall.

"Ahh.. I'm cumming baby"

"Ahh yes, don't stop fuck... Ahh I'm cumming too"

We became creatures beyond passion at that moment as I sent crashing waves of torrents into her.

"FUCKK AHHH" She roared as her body was sent into spasm.

We both collapsed beside each other. Eyes closed, I searched for her hands in darkness and held it in mine.

Ivy gave my hands a gentle squeeze and said the words I was most afraid to conform.

"I love you.."

Tbc
Caliginous
Old 14-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Story: Caliginous

Sorry bros for the very short update. I'm running into unexpected walls, it's hard to vividly describe what's on my mind and pen it down into words. I'm really still new to this and hope you guys are able to bear with me.

Once again many thanks to all bros for kind support. Do up me should you enjoy the story!

Cheers
Totoropillow
Old 16-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Departure and distance

The weeks went by in bliss with ivy. I never did respond to those words spoken that very day, but it always haunted my sleep at night.

What are we? What was she to me? What will the future indent? I did feel I was leading her on at that stage.

I kept those thoughts hidden, drowned by my daily life works and the occasional alcohol binge.

We still met frequently after the fiasco though we never did talked about it much. It was just as though it was natural at that moment, two adults making a crucial matured decision that we have to live with.

I knew our time was limited, as she was only here for a month on a visa exemption. The end of her stay was near, and I definitely regretted not cherishing each and every moment if I were honest.

It's natural human instincts, when we get accustomed to things, we take it for granted. Only realising it's value once it's forcefully taken away from our daily lives.

(T-2 days to her departure)

"Hey what's wrong? You seem distracted"

"Huh..? No it's nothing. Just admiring your beauty my love"

"Liar.."

"You love me for it"

I cheekily replied.

I held ivy's hand proudly as we paraded down the streets of bugis, attracting the many lustful stares of teenagers and their raging hormones.

"I'll see you at work yeah?"

"Mm okay"

She pulled me in and gave me a peck on my cheek.

1.30am - Club armani

"Alone today?" I was greeted by fong at the entrance

"Ya brother.. Just coming here to see ivy"

"She's not herself tonight you know?"

"Why?" I asked

"She today downing alcohol like water.. Normally she siam one leh.. You all fight ah"

"No leh, aiya buey hiao kin, thanks for letting me know, next time go eat I pay"

"Fuck ni la, say brother already right.."

"Kam xia.. Don't know what to do without u haha"

As I entered the club, surges of amplified sound waves stormed through me, jerking my once still heart to the rhythm of the beat. The party was at its peak, patrons all around chanting to the song of "million tears"

The familiar faces of the many managers that greeted me, I brushed them off with a smile.

I combed through the club and saw ivy with a few young punks. One of them was holding her by the waist, trying to feel her up as he roamed his hands up down on her sides. She flirted and teased back.

Fuck, this isn't her usual self. I contemplated to confront them, but what rights did I have? I wasn't her boyfriend and this is part and parcel of her job.

My face was contorted, flushed with jealousy. I never knew the ache could be this bad, it stung my heart like a knife jamming right through, twisting and turning unforgivingly.

It was then ivy turned her head, she noticed instantly and our eyes locked. She stared into my petrifying eyes filled with rage, then a sense of hopelessness and disappointment. I turned around and kept my head low and took the walk of shame out.

Was I being played all along? Is this the consequence of the devil's temptation? But fong wouldn't have lied to me about her behaviour.. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, my mind running through the millions of possibilities of why.

"Wait!"

Her desperate cries for me to halt drowned by the roaring music in the background.

"Please dear.. Don't go! Don't leave me.."

She finally caught up as we just crossed the entrance of the club.

"Leave? What the fuck were you doing with those guys out there. You promised that you wouldn't be intimate with others"

"I.. I..." ivy struggled to find the words to reply as she stood there, helpless.

"You? You what? You're telling me that everything we shared was fake? That you're just like one of those typical girls out there to kill for money?"

I lashed out at her. The beast took control, I couldn't keep my emotions in check. My eyes were narrow, cold and rigid in the track marks of my reddening face.

" I'm out.. "

I turned and marched off, infuriated.

" I'm sorry!.. Can we talk please? "

I ignored ivy's pleas for forgiveness, increasing my pace as she trailed behind me.

Sensing that we were finally alone, at the corners of a dead mall only residing the afterlife of spirits that once lived, I lost to my alter ego.

"Like what you fucking bitch?"

Clenched in rage and jealousy, ivy took little steps back as I cornered her to the wall..
Old 16-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Knorr is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you TS for your wonderful updates .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1