The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!
Re: MILF @ Fortune Centre #04-1X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
well say bro,i also think so thats why now i no go those prc joint already even though they dress sexy and ask me to go in and try.full of shit
Dio scam. Bo bian lah, that time me still recruit lan lan loh, dio tekan .
Old 28-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojoe75 View Post
....there is even a poster to say that they are ITEC certified masseur.
On the topic of Certificates...... nowadays obtaining certificates is like obtaining kopi licences.

Previously the masseur needs to attend course and pass exam (with external examiner) to qualify for a certificate. Since NTUC/WDA taken over the training and issue of certificates....... massage skills are all bullshit as the course trainee just needs to pay the fees and show face to mark attendance can get the certificate liao. Examination also bullshit as the testers are kakilang.
Old 28-02-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

a lau chio with 15yrs of experience go for courses, the trainers there , I asked the counter uncle handling registration , he told me ,the trainers here got experience, 3 yrs.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
On the topic of Certificates...... nowadays obtaining certificates is like obtaining kopi licences.

Previously the masseur needs to attend course and pass exam (with external examiner) to qualify for a certificate. Since NTUC/WDA taken over the training and issue of certificates....... massage skills are all bullshit as the course trainee just needs to pay the fees and show face to mark attendance can get the certificate liao. Examination also bullshit as the testers are kakilang.
I go up to pearl ctr, suddenly, masg shop,now become Ite wda itech training ctr.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Samster (B)

they told me bugis very good , recognised diploma, I walk around, alamak ,a small stair case, leading up a room ,is recognised training centre, listed approved ctr.
All along I tot facial masg shop.

Some ladies say lavender got, selegie, somerset , raffle plc also got. If check on website, even u can find one near hongkong st.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
they told me bugis very good , recognised diploma, I walk around, alamak ,a small stair case, leading up a room ,is recognised training centre, listed approved ctr.
All along I tot facial masg shop.

Some ladies say lavender got, selegie, somerset , raffle plc also got. If check on website, even u can find one near hongkong st.
You want to be masseur izzit ? 5 mins later ask the lao chio to turn over, and pop up ur GQ.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the warning!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Legacy is Cool - loads of Potential

walk pass this shop yesterday saw 2 milf inside shouting at me asking me to try their massage , due to their attitude i did not enter the shop..
Old 04-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fliper2006 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

next time dont pay. just walk out. if later they say why. say wan call police to raid the place.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
manutd123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I oso hv this spa experience at Bukit Timah Plaza. Massage is $52 . Half way thru, ask u quietly want special or not ($80). Said she is very good.
No Fj, only Hj and cannot touch. Like go aboard a thieves ship.
Now never go there again. But one thing, girls look quite good.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Sienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think TS is referring to FLORAL CITY SPA (#04-10 Fortune Centre). Please avoid this cheating place !

Went there during the Chinese New Year season and since it is the one of the few HCs that were open, decided to go in for a try. Only one old skinny auntie was on duty as they are not expecting much customers during CNY. Paid for an hour of service but after 15 minutes of massage, the old hag who massaged me asked me if I want HJ. I told her no as I was very tired. Anyway her looks put me off. She put on a black face and told me to leave. I asked why, and she told me, "Time's up, please leave."

I was shocked and angry, but as it was the Chinese New Year period, I do not want to create a commotion and make a scene there. This was my first time I went to this HC and I was appalled by the poor and cheating service attitude there. I vote this place to the Hall of Shame.

Bros who are thinking of patronising this place, pls save the money and go somewhere more worthwhile.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

Thanks for sharing the infos with us.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
player1381 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

For such situation, you guys should tell the ladies that you'll report their extra services to av before leaving the place. And make sure you report to av. No need to call directly, can email them or post to av facebook.

Such shops should be taught some lesson. Very soon, other owners will know this and next time, they do not anyhow setup such a shop to con us money.

In the long run, it benefits us customers. Also, I think av got their own quota to meet each quarter. So if we inform them such 1 bad shop, they will have 1 lesser shop to raid. This means other gems shop have a higher chance to survive.

Let's do our part to clean up those lousy shops
Old 04-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
geniusme28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by ryutaroman2
I had a fair share of bad experience in that place. so unless there's really raving FR that confirm but fellow samster here... try to avoid... its our hard earn money. 80$ is a lot.

yah bro,is hard earn money.better to spend on geylang than giving them.more song

change $80 into coins and drop them into the sea from bedok jetty even more shiok. TS.... sorry for your encounter and thanks for sharing.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post
I also have bad experience. They convince me to go for 1 hr " massage ", but cb is damn ex sia 1 hr $65,. Keep on telling me they are licensed and many certs.Ok since they charge so high more or less I guess the standard can tahan loh. NBCB..just press press for 10 mins ask u turn over and ask golden question. HJ $80 FJ $200 etc.. But they smart loh, before I go in , I have to pay money first. Like that dio liao loh...nbcb..si beh sian. Knn provide lan jiao massage still dare to charge so high. Then when come to HJ or FJ, they will tell u many rules and restrictions. _l_ Si beh sian.
Which joint in Fortune Centre got 1 hr $65 one? So far I do not know of any

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1