The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapHn33333 View Post
wah you remember me ah how's life
Of course I remember you la, so famous tiko mm in sbf

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 15-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, think about this...
Will your feelings be the same if she looks like her mum does now?
Looks only last for so long..
You can get local 18 year old pussy for $4k...
Upgrade bro...
Change your car model.. how old are you btw?
Old 15-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Bro, think about this...
Will your feelings be the same if she looks like her mum does now?
Looks only last for so long..
You can get local 18 year old pussy for $4k...
Upgrade bro...
Change your car model.. how old are you btw?
Huh? Are there people who really pay $4k for pussy? lmfao.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Huh? Are there people who really pay $4k for pussy? lmfao.
Well I guess there are high rollers....
Bro SGpiggy is likely to have spent more per month pro-rated
Old 15-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro u r lucky not married with her.

I have experienced before.

I married before and divorced.

Before divorced my ex wife always blame on me many situation.

She complained about me, my family until one moments she want divorced. She said about many times but until that moment i agree that we need divorced. Yes for the moment u cant forgot about her. I always dream about her and all memories. But she doesn't think about me

Yes my ex wife great looking, sex but with that doesn't not enough in married. Even before married i support her life event married use my money 100%.

And after 3 years i find a true love. I married with good wife. Accept me for all. Together for hard and happy moments.
I feel more complete before.

Sometimes what u feel before just ur lust not ur heart

U must give u mind n heart to rest.
Yes for a couple of month u cant forget her. I know because i face it before.
U need to more positive activity. Stop find fl girl ( i do also after divorced because lonely but i feel more lonely after doing that)

And i pray for a good sake for u brother

Hope u can go through for this situation
Old 16-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Time will help u recover

Nothing wrong not being able to forget. Find an activity or a business to be involved. Then u are too tired to think.

With ur profile will not be difficult to find one. Take your time and look for a right one.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 16-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

same situation as well except i did not fork out any money to keep her away from the trade.
been in contact with her for the last 5 years, as her options to settle down decrease due the guys she like getting lesser and lesser as she ages.
her attitude in working for others is that she has a bad temper, couldn't stay in a thai govt job which she complains is low pay of 15,000 baht, was so bloody speechless when she decided to quit.

think at some point, i might consider to reduce the frequency of contacting her.

my another thai FL friend managed to rom with a sg guy who also was a customer before becoming bf, she seem to have better will power to quit as an FL.
at least she was willing to work as a part time accountant and her written english was getting better over whatsapp.
Old 17-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

After I caught her back in this trade. Reasons is given is she have 0 money left.

Do you all know that to earn money is China now is not so immediate to get pay. She has to pay money as training fees and then get past 3-6 months of probations before they get pay monthly.

New year is coming and her parents are money minded. I miss out that yearly she goes back I have to give her RMB 30K which 20K will goes to her parent and the other 10K she will gives to her different relatives.

Also her parents are aging and have some symptoms of illness coming which she wants to buy insurance for them for 20K per years. China medical is not like SG. Cure first then pay, no money the welfare dept will help you write off the bills. In China is no money no cure.

With all these pressure she have no choice but to be back in this trade for quick money. She feel remorseful that she is doing that and immediately went back to shen zhen with 1 day of working.

Things in my mind now.
1) She can always not admit that she is not in FL trade in hong kong and just living at the area for holidays and hope I do not fly there and catch her red handed. She say do not wish to lie to me.

2) What choice to have now to survive? Finding work in China is terrible condition as per stated above. She fall in MLM trap which lead her to RMB 40K debts for credit card which needs to be clear by this month. I know she is always stupid to fall for traps....

3) With her looks, she can always get another BF easily which she shows me her wechat after she tell her surrounding friends that she is separated from me since I have not contacted her for 42 days. Alot of her rich male friends are going after her which she can easily accept them and survive? She cannot accept them as she still cannot forget our relationship.

4) I do not mind the past which I tell her I will forgive and move on but I mind the present. Now this thing have happen and even I accepted her. images are hovering in my mind now that how she is serving other man. Even I would to have sex again with her. I will be confuse am I a customer or bf...

In conclusion, I have already bail her out for 4 years. Giving her good life and easy money till she have no skill survive. The 42 days is just a test for her if she will come back and admit she is in the wrong to quarrel with me and also to see what she will do if she have no money. She was hopping for me come back to her by not accepting other guys and work secretly at the same time waiting for my returns. This will be a secret for herself and if I would not known if I have not put a tracker on her. To be frank, I am also visiting 99% ML for pcc or bbbj till the relationship went sour I start going for FL to see if I can forget her. I am also serving the karma for doing this? In return she is back to this trade secretly?

Thank you all bros for your advise and effort in talking me thru. These are my current thoughts..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I dunno what kind of love u and her have. The way i see it u only loves having sex with her. Other than that, there is nothing worth loving about her.

U can only say u love a girl if u are willing to marry her even if there is no sex in ur marriage. That is call true love.

Lastly, i have never heard of rich people willing to marry a whore. I am also skeptical that rich people are chasing after her. Rich people fear death the most, why would they go after a whore and stand the risk of contracting HIV.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 17-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I dunno what kind of love u and her have. The way i see it u only loves having sex with her. Other than that, there is nothing worth loving about her.

U can only say u love a girl if u are willing to marry her even if there is no sex in ur marriage. That is call true love.

Lastly, i have never heard of rich people willing to marry a whore. I am also skeptical that rich people are chasing after her. Rich people fear death the most, why would they go after a whore and stand the risk of contracting HIV.
I think you get me wrong. After 4 years already not so tempting for sex. All other suitors of course do not knows her dark secret. As for HIV, definitely there will be a risk, she has done her blood test and waiting for her result now.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Bro I feel for you. Indeed very very hard to let go especially as you have been with her for such a long time.. like you, it took me 6months or so for the yearning to fade.. it will heal but it's gonna take a long time.

Back to your situation - the way I see you are only her atm. As you said she is lazy, ask yourself these questions - are you going to support her and family? If her relatives need help are you going to tell her NO? Do you think she will go through thick and thin with you? Seriously I have my doubts, I may be wrong.

You also mentioned that you gave her 1.5k monthly allowance so she should find a decent job and work hard. Over the years I am sure you have given her a large amount and where did the money go? Anyhow spend?

Actually it's a blessing, imo, that you have not married her else you will gonna have tons of headache and heartache for the rest of your life.. unless you tell me you are willing to constantly live in suspicion and sacrifice everything.. is she worthy of your sacrifice? She already showed her true character and colour by going back into the flesh trade and I bet that she will give you a big green hat if you marry her and your life will be many many more times miserable than now.

My advice is to STOP harbouring any thoughts of reconciliation though deep in your heart you may hope there is a chance, STOP all contact with her, DO NOT listen to those SOB stories else your heart may get soft and start thinking this and that again. You may think it's heartless to do this but it's for your good. Easier said than done but you just have to BITE THE BULLET AND MOVE ON.

Take care

Last edited by zeefee71; 17-12-2018 at 08:05 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
After I caught her back in this trade. Reasons is given is she have 0 money left.

Do you all know that to earn money is China now is not so immediate to get pay. She has to pay money as training fees and then get past 3-6 months of probations before they get pay monthly.

New year is coming and her parents are money minded. I miss out that yearly she goes back I have to give her RMB 30K which 20K will goes to her parent and the other 10K she will gives to her different relatives.

Also her parents are aging and have some symptoms of illness coming which she wants to buy insurance for them for 20K per years. China medical is not like SG. Cure first then pay, no money the welfare dept will help you write off the bills. In China is no money no cure.

With all these pressure she have no choice but to be back in this trade for quick money. She feel remorseful that she is doing that and immediately went back to shen zhen with 1 day of working.

Things in my mind now.
1) She can always not admit that she is not in FL trade in hong kong and just living at the area for holidays and hope I do not fly there and catch her red handed. She say do not wish to lie to me.

2) What choice to have now to survive? Finding work in China is terrible condition as per stated above. She fall in MLM trap which lead her to RMB 40K debts for credit card which needs to be clear by this month. I know she is always stupid to fall for traps....

3) With her looks, she can always get another BF easily which she shows me her wechat after she tell her surrounding friends that she is separated from me since I have not contacted her for 42 days. Alot of her rich male friends are going after her which she can easily accept them and survive? She cannot accept them as she still cannot forget our relationship.

4) I do not mind the past which I tell her I will forgive and move on but I mind the present. Now this thing have happen and even I accepted her. images are hovering in my mind now that how she is serving other man. Even I would to have sex again with her. I will be confuse am I a customer or bf...

In conclusion, I have already bail her out for 4 years. Giving her good life and easy money till she have no skill survive. The 42 days is just a test for her if she will come back and admit she is in the wrong to quarrel with me and also to see what she will do if she have no money. She was hopping for me come back to her by not accepting other guys and work secretly at the same time waiting for my returns. This will be a secret for herself and if I would not known if I have not put a tracker on her. To be frank, I am also visiting 99% ML for pcc or bbbj till the relationship went sour I start going for FL to see if I can forget her. I am also serving the karma for doing this? In return she is back to this trade secretly?

Thank you all bros for your advise and effort in talking me thru. These are my current thoughts..
Aiya.......
When someone who is used to receiving free money wants money from others, sure got 1001 reasons one la.
What give parents for new year, buy insurance, health care, buy house so no need rent, buy car cause country very big and no public transport, need buy big car or lorry cause big family can go out eat together, buy new phone because old phone spoil else cannot contact u, buy expensive handbag / clothes / shoes else go out with u make u lose face, go travelling because never go that place before, need money for investment / do business otherwise how to stop being FL without another income source. Gambling lose money owe debt, family members gambling owe debt wait need to sell house whole family nowhere to stay wait brother kanna beaten to death by loan shark today he just got beaten up now in hospital and no money to pay. Sister in police station being accused of stealing which she didnt and need $$$ for bail / bribes. House aircon / heater spoil whole family cant sleep because too hot / too cold. Gas cooker spoil cannot cook meal for whole family must go out eat every meal spend even more money. Bra spoil no money buy new bra have to go out without wearing bra everyone stare at her big nei ji she felt damn gross.
etc etc etc

Till reach 1 point i realise whether its true or not doesnt matter.
Only matters is u willing to burn the money away or not?
If not willing, even true so what. She'll return u the money / favour? Probably just end up asking even more anyways.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
pokemonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Bro I feel for you. Indeed very very hard to let go especially as you have been with her for such a long time.. like you, it took me 6months or so for the yearning to fade.. it will heal but it's gonna take a long time.

Back to your situation - the way I see you are only her atm. As you said she is lazy, ask yourself these questions - are you going to support her and family? If her relatives need help are you going to tell her NO? Do you think she will go through thick and thin with you? Seriously I have my doubts, I may be wrong.

You also mentioned that you gave her 1.5k monthly allowance so she should find a decent job and work hard. Over the years I am sure you have given her a large amount and where did the money go? Anyhow spend?

Actually it's a blessing, imo, that you have not married her else you will gonna have tons of headache and heartache for the rest of your life.. unless you tell me you are willing to constantly live in suspicion and sacrifice everything.. is she worthy of your sacrifice? She already showed her true character and colour by going back into the flesh trade and I bet that she will give you a big green hat if you marry her and your life will be many many more times miserable than now.

My advice is to STOP harbouring any thoughts of reconciliation though deep in your heart you may hope there is a chance, STOP all contact with her, DO NOT listen to those SOB stories else your heart may get soft and start thinking this and that again. You may think it's heartless to do this but it's for your good. Easier said than done but you just have to BITE THE BULLET AND MOVE ON.

Take care
I in a similar suitation
Knew this girl in hcm for 2 mth. Never ask for money from me so far and treated me good as of now. However i felt like a zombie being mind fuked. Every time think about her. Work and family got impacted.
Wana end the relationship but can't.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Aiya.......
When someone who is used to receiving free money wants money from others, sure got 1001 reasons one la.
What give parents for new year, buy insurance, health care, buy house so no need rent, buy car cause country very big and no public transport, need buy big car or lorry cause big family can go out eat together, buy new phone because old phone spoil else cannot contact u, buy expensive handbag / clothes / shoes else go out with u make u lose face, go travelling because never go that place before, need money for investment / do business otherwise how to stop being FL without another income source. Gambling lose money owe debt, family members gambling owe debt wait need to sell house whole family nowhere to stay wait brother kanna beaten to death by loan shark today he just got beaten up now in hospital and no money to pay. Sister in police station being accused of stealing which she didnt and need $$$ for bail / bribes. House aircon / heater spoil whole family cant sleep because too hot / too cold. Gas cooker spoil cannot cook meal for whole family must go out eat every meal spend even more money. Bra spoil no money buy new bra have to go out without wearing bra everyone stare at her big nei ji she felt damn gross.
etc etc etc

Till reach 1 point i realise whether its true or not doesnt matter.
Only matters is u willing to burn the money away or not?
If not willing, even true so what. She'll return u the money / favour? Probably just end up asking even more anyways.
Marrying her doesn't mean taking care of her only.. her family, her relatives etc etc etc
Old 17-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Marrying her doesn't mean taking care of her only.. her family, her relatives etc etc etc
problem is most of the reasons for asking money probably untrue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1