The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
Finally managed to up her.

I do admit I've got a thing for hot sexy waitresses, cosmetic and jewellery salesgirls..I've been to this restaurant a few times and have placed my eyes on her..Let's call her Jane..She's a restaurant manager, tanned, slim, long legs and have the seductive look(even though I do admit that she does not really have those pretty face and her boobs only around A+)..I go there with my friends and finally managed to get her ctc..We smsed each other over last week and found out that she's currently single and she's not a really decent girl..we often chatted over horny things and she agreed on fri to meet yesterday for a one nite fling..

I picked her up yesterday around evening at her house in the east and we proceed to quality hotel in balestier for our fling. We had the local fare buffet there first before checking into the hotel..She was in this white shirt and working pants(machiam like office lady)(not much assets to shout about but who cares..I'm there only for a ONS) her hair is tied up(ponytail I think),what I love most about her is that she has pouty sexy lips and her voice is sexy(while we were chatting over dinner,listening to her voice I really can't wait to hear her moan in her sexy voice later)..

In our room, she was putting down her handbag on the dressing table and looking herself at the mirror when I held her sensually on her waist. She reciprocated and moved her body back and soon I was hugging her from behind, kissing her neck from behind..she unbuttoned her shirt slowing and make the sound 'aahh'. The sound alone make me want to bonk her straight at the moment already..Soon her shirt is unbuttoned and she turned around..she was in this sexy black bra..I slowly removed her shirt and touched her body..we were soon in deep frenching..She took off my polo shirt and pushed me to lie on the bed..such that my body is lying on the body with my legs at the edge of the bed while she is on top of me..moving down from my mouth and soon kissing my chest..cannot tahan le...let her lick my chest and neck a few minutes more and I immediately carried her onto the middle of the bed..now my time to service her..removed her bra and I licked her body..down from her neck to her breasts and then south to her navel area..her hands was like holding to her head throughout...I unzipped her pants, took it off and stripped off her panties..nice trimmed pussy.dunno how to describe, got the bikini shapeline, the hair is not too thick..I painted her and she started to moan..eating her pussy somemore and she was mumbling 'aahh..don't stop..ahh..ahh...baby...' I painted her pussy for about 5min until my mouth was tired and then I moved up to attack her chest again..soon her hands were hugging around my neck and she shifted me over...now I was lying and she went on south to lick my abs..unzipped my pants,pulled down my pants and brief..now my cock was like hard as a rock alreadi and standing 90degree...she held it with her hands..first she licked the shaft then slowly engulfed the whole cock in her mouth..in out in out with the slurping sound..can feel the suction and all this while she was looking at me seductively..at one time I told her to stop because I almost erupted..after 10min of such bj my whole cock was like damn wet with her saliva and damn horny girl when she crawled up the bed to such that she was in a doggy position above me..can see her pussy was damn wet too..she removed my pants completely and she did me cowgirl..with her humping up down up down soon we were in deep frenching at the same time...we did this for about 10min...then we switch position...pumped her missionary and after about 5min can feel her cum...she let out a huge 'aaahh' sound and she gave the orgasm expression on her face, grabbing her pillow...good that I'm still damn hard and switch to doggie, this position not very good with her because she don't have those bah bah butt..doggie for about 5min and then I hugged her doggie and I lie onto the bed..now I am lying down and she too, lying face up on my chest, I hugged her from behind lying and continued fucking her..this position I admit abit tiring but I like it becuz this got the feeling ..both our bodies are like fused together..can smell her neck..after fucking her for a total of like half hour switch back to missionary and I quickened and her moaning went until very very loud and we agreed and cummed together...collapsed onto her and went to hug for like 5min ...before we went on to bathe, separately..

Yeah..4got to mention..I did wore a cap throughout the whole bonking sexxion..this is my first bonking with her and in total we fucked 3 times throughout the nite but for the third time..I did not cum..too tired le..
only that she bj me without cap..
Old 13-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Finally managed to up her.

nice post bro
Old 13-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did your leg turn jelly after 3 shots?
Old 13-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
cheong.man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong.man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yo, bro, keep posting waiting for more.
Old 13-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
first hole has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Short and sharp ... good one for you bro ...
Old 13-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Does any brudder here got any idea why am I always being zapped whenever I post a FR on my fling or gf? Yes I do know that sbf is for commercial sex but I posted it under adult sex discussion..If that's the case then I think I had better stop posting FR on my flings and gf..
Old 13-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Bro jon,dont worry i will up u once my rep power recovered.cheer for sharing!
Old 13-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Does any brudder here got any idea why am I always being zapped whenever I post a FR on my fling or gf? Yes I do know that sbf is for commercial sex but I posted it under adult sex discussion..If that's the case then I think I had better stop posting FR on my flings and gf..

haha... i think either he dun believe your story, or he believe and jealous so want to zap you...

you got fuck her another time? ask her take her photo and share with bro in private forum!!!!!!!!
Old 13-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
bravewind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybravewind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here for horny story.
Old 13-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Bro Soundworks, it's heart-warming to hear that..really appreciate it..thks...

Bro Dirtbag_26, yes I did fuck her again, in fact twice more throughout the nite..will share with you all the second fuck tomorrow nite alrite becuz now damn tired alredi..but the last fuck there is nothing to talk about cos could not cum..

Post her photo? Firstly I do not have access to the private pics section..secondly is that I don't think it's nice to take a pic of photo and display it out there..she also have a family and it will be very embarrassing for her and her family if some sammybro here indeed knew her..I apologise for that..
Old 13-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -135 / Power: 0
Flintstome Flintstome
Smile Re: Finally managed to up her.

Bro TS

Very nice and interesting write-up.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 13-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
testdrive511 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytestdrive511 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,

i suppose you are still consider "fit" to go few rounds overnite

hope to hear from your second FR
Old 14-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PoorEmperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also want.........
Old 14-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
JediLord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJediLord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

really an exciting encounter. thanks for sharing
Old 14-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
cityangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing bro
Advert Space Available