The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True. Kopi O was increased from 0.90 to 1.40 within a few years (Thanks to that idiot Biden who created those wars. With Trump around, this wun happened). But since I like to drink Kopi O, I lan lan have to pay a higher price for a cup of Kopi O with the same standard.

As for mls, paying 110 to 150 is still ok for me (same reason as Kopi O, cos I like to visit them mah). But I have my own taste to select who is the better mls - good one keep going back, lousy one no return. Pay a few more red notes is ok, as long as the "material" is good. Simple as that.

For SLG standard, there are only a handful of mls who are good.

Grade AA - Kiki, Amei and Xiao Wan. Xiao Wan charge 150 for HJ is a bit high, but as a chiobu syt, much younger than Kiki and Amei, worth the price lah.

Grade A - MHT and Love

Grade BBB - Nina. But she put on a bit of weight, so drop to Grade BB.

Grade BB - Xiao Min. If taller a bit can consider as Grade BBB.

For mls fall under Grade C, definitely no return. GL Cat 60 are better than them. Got bj and fj some more.

Actually Fairy also consider as Grade BB ml, but since she is operating at the famous B area, she put on a lot of weight (figure already out of shape). And I dun noe what she did to her face, look very weird, maybe injected something to make her more chio, but failed.
Bro ladyassasinato has good taste
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
logitech168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can introduce any browser that can access sglonelyguys.com as currently I using opera mini suddenly it cannot enter the webpage .
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Cruiseshhip is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitech168 View Post
Anyone can introduce any browser that can access sglonelyguys.com as currently I using opera mini suddenly it cannot enter the webpage .
R u using android. U can try searching opera browser with ai in google store. they hv vpn
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, MHT is back, tomorrow can book.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitech168 View Post
Just change url sglonely 30 to 31 can already ?
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro do u recommend xiao wan or mht. Who do u think more chio.

Last time I tried vicky (the one u intro), quite chio and suit my taste. Any suggestions haha
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Bro do u recommend xiao wan or mht. Who do u think more chio.

Last time I tried vicky (the one u intro), quite chio and suit my taste. Any suggestions haha
Xiao Wan more chio. Also she is more playable. FN while servicing you, top up 50 can get a bbbj.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Thank you. And I believe in sharing.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Wow info from where bro ? Woot woot
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Wow info from where bro ? Woot woot
If you have her wechat, is there.
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao Wan more chio. Also she is more playable. FN while servicing you, top up 50 can get a bbbj.
Thx bro. Still waiting for vicky to return to our shores in a few months time haha
Old Today, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
True haha most of my recent visit are from bro ladyassasinato FR like MHT, Ki Ki, Xiao Min...etc. Wanted to try Xiao Wan but this week busy and she leaving soon.
Old Today, 01:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
True haha most of my recent visit are from bro ladyassasinato FR like MHT, Ki Ki, Xiao Min...etc. Wanted to try Xiao Wan but this week busy and she leaving soon.
Quickly text her. Her tues still got slot ! Go bro go ! Better late than never.
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 1
Luciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
But yesterday she told me that today is her last day of work. I think that should be the latest info.
I WeChat her on 26 apr like after I see your message. Cfm with her that she is working on sat and sun. That’s what she say bro~
Old Today, 02:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciferu View Post
I WeChat her on 26 apr like after I see your message. Cfm with her that she is working on sat and sun. That’s what she say bro~
Just confirmed. She is working both sat sun..slots filling up fast. Mon also. Left tues some slots before she gonna wrap up real soon and rtc. Go bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1