The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mandyiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
husband neglect me after marriage. need advise.

Hi all reader, im been a silent reader for years. Recently i really cannot take it need some advise from you guys. Im a lady mid 20s .im plump. Married for nearly 4 yrs.no kid.we have been together for 9years. My husband n i did not have sex after married. When ever i ask him for sex he decline n go to sleep or ask me to sleep. I did quarrel w him many time for this leave .after living for 4 year together everyday was boring so i wanted a baby he look like he does not want any.now he blame me to eating the pill when we are dating.i did think of leaving him as this married w no kids n sex make me not worth it. He always day he love me.but i dont feel it anymore. Is it if a guy love who u r how u look they still will have sex right?
Old 10-09-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: husband neglect me after marriage. need advise.

Yes
Old 10-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Why don't you tell your hubby exactly how you feel. This kind of situation is usually the other way round - wife refusing sex. Maybe cos of work stress. Have a good chat with him.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BonkerVenture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think u can open up to talk to him about what you think and your feeling
Old 10-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Bungee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sympathize with you sister . Usually it is the wife who refused sex but in your case, it is the other way round. It is as one brother have mentioned earlier,very unusual especially in our asian society but there are such cases which I attribute to:-
1. stress related reasons related to his work. He may have work problems at the office like a difficult boss or colleagues who are not cooperative and difficult to work with.If he is in sales and marketing, he could be having problems fulfilling his quota or
2. medical related reasons affecting his male lipido and interest in sex. Suggests you ask him to go with you to see a family doctor if this is the reason.
3. you mentioned you are a bit plum. Suggests you slim down a bit so that you will look more sex-appealing to him and build up his lipido.
4. Lastly I think but hope it is not the case, he got someone else who is providing him all the sex and experience, draining him out and leaving him dry with nothing left for you!
Old 10-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Ask him why, if there is any problem, solve it
Old 10-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is entirely possible to love someone and yet not want to sleep with him/her. I suggest if u want to turn him on more, you should find ways to spice things up. I know it seems unfair, but when a man is disinterested, he's not going to take the initiative
Old 10-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

hi sis, if a man loves a woman he sure want to have lot of sex and lot of babies with her. dont believe those words

I think you already have problem before marriage, honestly and openly talk to him and see if can find anything ... i suggest you find some family related and marriage consulting org for help.

four years no sex is no joke for a young woman, and in 20s you should have as much more as possible of sex to fully enjoy the life.

hope you can solve your problem soon, otherwise just walk away from him. Dont let your body untouched and bed emptied any more.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe he too pressured to have kids. Sit him down, say sex is sex. Kids can come when it happens. when I have sex simply for procreation, I can't keep it up sometimes. when its just for fun. It 's go time anytime!
Old 10-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe you can spice things up abit for both of you guys.
It be helpful
Old 10-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How did he reject your advances?

Suggestion: Somedays when I am really stressed out and tired and did not want to have sex, my co will let me sleep, but start me off early the next day with a wakeup blowjob, no man will reject that!
Old 10-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Wipedout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fat say fat, not 'a bit plump'. If you are out of shape, men will obviously find you unattractive.

If you are so bothered that he won't fuck you, use it as motivation to change your diet (note I said change, not go on a diet), and go work out with weights and a skipping rope(no stupid machines please. Yoga/pilates can be used to supplement, but not replace).

Anytime you feel like quitting, ask yourself if you want to remain fat and sexless.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipedout View Post
Fat say fat, not 'a bit plump'. If you are out of shape, men will obviously find you unattractive.

If you are so bothered that he won't fuck you, use it as motivation to change your diet (note I said change, not go on a diet), and go work out with weights and a skipping rope(no stupid machines please. Yoga/pilates can be used to supplement, but not replace).

Anytime you feel like quitting, ask yourself if you want to remain fat and sexless.
I like this bro direct statement though may sound rude. You may need to face the problem directly and knowing it instead of denial will help you find the right solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungee View Post
I sympathize with you sister . Usually it is the wife who refused sex but in your case, it is the other way round. It is as one brother have mentioned earlier,very unusual especially in our asian society but there are such cases which I attribute to:-
1. stress related reasons related to his work. He may have work problems at the office like a difficult boss or colleagues who are not cooperative and difficult to work with.If he is in sales and marketing, he could be having problems fulfilling his quota or
2. medical related reasons affecting his male lipido and interest in sex. Suggests you ask him to go with you to see a family doctor if this is the reason.
3. you mentioned you are a bit plum. Suggests you slim down a bit so that you will look more sex-appealing to him and build up his lipido.
4. Lastly I think but hope it is not the case, he got someone else who is providing him all the sex and experience, draining him out and leaving him dry with nothing left for you!
Point 3 will likely be a part of the reason. It's not easy to lose weight but not too hard too, with determination sure can
Old 10-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipedout View Post

The actual question should be. Where you plump when you got married. If yes the above statement is pointless.

Sex does not mean he does not love you. Not at all. Maybe he has a low libido. Into days age it is not uncommen for men to have low libido. What I can say it nothing beats trying to talk about it. If that does not work you might need to see a professional

Last edited by PandaFluff; 11-09-2016 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Maybe je has a low labido. Into days age it is not uncommen for men to have low labido. What is can say it nothing beast trying to talk about it. If that does not work you might need to see a professional
Libido not labido.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/libido
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1