The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Yes floppy Joe. Da S lookalike aka San San.
BaiLi wetter than SAN San
Old 22-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Dan Dan 2831A
RTF
Was thinking of who to look for when there is a group of nice looking WL sitting in the house. Noticed Yao Yao, Kai Xin as potential for next visit.

Thought why not get guaranteed service to relieve stress. So told boss W I will wait for Dan Dan. So waited for her for a session. Business seems quieter

Dan dan came back from outside and looks ravishing. Maybe her outfit which is just a piece of bikini, with mini jacket, revealing a lot of cleavage. Nose bleed already and she held my hand and said I have not find her for a long time so must service me till I don't forget her. Wow

In the room she kissed on my cheeks, looked into my eyes and kissed my lips slowly we frenched intensely like lovers. I was trying to peel off her clothes and vice versa she doing to mine. Gave up after a while we each took off our clothes and I went to buy her naked body. She has not gained weight or too little to notice, still slender body with meat in correct areas and nice big boobs to grab.

Her catbath was good but her BbBj was fantastic. She went for it for sometime and I tried to use my finger to stimulate her. Not too long I asked for a breather and we changed positions for me to paint her. She closed her eyes to enjoy. She was getting real high with the licks and enjoying every moment. Finally she said can't go on, she will get very tired and not enjoy the interciurse. let's Make love she said

With her hands roaming my body she was still trying to stimulate me too. I insert into her my manhood in a missionary position and I pushed in slowly and made her gasphed for air. Slow pushes became increase strength and quicker pumps whiche she moans softly. I pumped faster kissed and rub more moreand eventually reach into an climax. Satisfactory

I would recommend her to all. While downstairs, overhead the girls talking to her that she may go back, not sure when but better go get your fix from her if you have not tried.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Dan Dan 2831A
RTF
Was thinking of who to look for when there is a group of nice looking WL sitting in the house. Noticed Yao Yao, Kai Xin as potential for next visit.
I would recommend her to all. While downstairs, overhead the girls talking to her that she may go back, not sure when but better go get your fix from her if you have not tried.
Bro FF

Glad that you enjoyed DD so much.
Only DD, KK and XDD french with no reservation in this house.

Surprise that you have not tried YY or Kai Xin.
They debuted more than a month ago. Almost two months liao.
Their service are above average but no frenching lah.

Seems that you still prefer the oldies like DD and SS.

PS - You can remove Xue Er from your siggie. She no longer here.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro FF

Glad that you enjoyed DD so much.
Only DD, KK and XDD french with no reservation in this house.

Surprise that you have not tried YY or Kai Xin.
They debuted more than a month ago. Almost two months liao.
Their service are above average but no frenching lah.

Seems that you still prefer the oldies like DD and SS.

PS - You can remove Xue Er from your siggie. She no longer here.
Bro FF can remove xiaoniao also. Gone.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11099 / Power: 24
Linkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dan Dan 2831A
RTF

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My return of +14 to you.

Good day.
Old 23-11-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ReinhartX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ehhh xiao ding dang ord liao? Rtf her a few times but never see her name mentioned already...

If so need to try out the newbies soon
Old 23-11-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinhartX View Post
Ehhh xiao ding dang ord liao? Rtf her a few times but never see her name mentioned already...

Xiao ding dang is still around.

I think dan dan is really going off. I asked her in wechat and she is really considering, might be very fast gone.

I will try to get my RTF again soon in case she suddenly disappears
Old 23-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes bro,
I remembered she said she can only stay in SG for 6 months, which is about time now.

Quote:

I think dan dan is really going off. I asked her in wechat and she is really considering, might be very fast gone.

Old 28-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

Tried YaoYao last friday:

Province: Chong Qing
Face: 7.5 (Sorry im a sucker for gd looks but she still look pretty on certain angles)
Figure: Definitely slim around 44 - 46kg
Height: Approx 1.63 -1.65m without heels
Boobs: A (Definitely not for boobs lovers)
Pussy: Pinkish brown, wet easily. Clean shaved below her clit, she kept some hair above her clit and told me she doesnt like it fully shaved. I JUST LOVE HER PUSSY
Butt: Proportionate, gd for doggy
Hair: Long straight hair, in fact i prefer she let down her hair while pumping
Shower: Nothing special, using her A boobs to rubba follow by bbbj, she trys hard. Points earned.
Catbath: Hardworking
Frenching: Kissing yes but i was abit naughty trying to stick my tongue in, succeeded a few times, not passionate though. I'm sure if you RTF then high chance can french.
Paint job: Almost swallowed her pussy
AR: She did not provide and i didnt ask for it.
BBBJ: Lick like ice cream, deep throat and i almost came a few times before stopping her (My age catching up....sigh)
FJ: She was quite wet without ky, soft moanings just like your first love.
Attitude: A friendly, young, cheerful and chatty girl
RTF: A yes if i cant find any to my liking or im rushing for time. You guys shld know not easy finding someone to your liking and with chemistry. To top it off, we married guys where got time to spare recce around 3-4 hours...duh

Summary:

A very green wl based on her service and attitude, told me dandan intro her here and she arrived our shore barely a month ago. Definitely can be trained, hopefully dandan can pass her some skills before leaving..
After the deed, told her to give me a massage and she obliged as my request was just simply stepping my back and she finds it fun...lol
Old 28-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sigh I need to remove Dan Dan from my signature this week.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinhartX View Post

XDD is still around and she will not be going back so soon.

Three of the newbies, Bing Bing, Xia Xue and Dou Er going back in the next two weeks.

Dan Dan, KK and Bai Li also going back before 16 Dec.

My fav Shan Shan, XDD and Yao Yao still around to serve horny bros.

Happy bonking!!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to those leaving our shores.

I heard there will be another batch of newbie replacement killers soon

Quote:

Three of the newbies, Bing Bing, Xia Xue and Dou Er going back in the next two weeks.

Happy bonking!!
Old 28-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:

Happy bonking!!
Red Hair and Da S both important Frencher
Old 29-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

Happy bonking!!
Dan dan last day is today, she cutting card on wed I think
Old 30-11-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ReinhartX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Red Hair and Da S both important Frencher