The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
johnnybgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ★★★ strawberry club haus ★★★

Wow. First time trying clubs girl. Promised FR so here we go.

Selected MImi and wasted no time and off to room.We chit chat for a while before stripping into our birthday suit. Mimi indeed was beautiful in my opinion. Sweet smile and friendly.

Action started with a catbath. Light kisses ok with her. Guess first timer so not too bad. I was staring at her spotlights. Sure was great looking. I suck like a baby. Very responsoive on her part. Soft moans but sure is sexy. She then capped me and BJ me. BJ was good. Deep throat some more. My dick was standing high with her hardworking atitude Was DAMNED GOOD. She uses her lips to apply good force on my dickhead. I never stoped her and she continue on the blow job for a good 10mins. Me then start to fingering her pussy. Looks like she wanna be eaten. I went down to paint her. Her pussy was
already very wet. She moan sexily away. Soon I started to pump her for a good 10min, changing position from missionary to doggy. Holding her breast from the back, I doggie fucked till both of us cummed. Best. Shiok!

Saw some other girls there. Looks great. Will try others soon.

MIMI
looks 8/10 (Looks like actress. Cannot remember her name)
body 8/10 (Close to C cup)
BJ 7.5/10 (Not sure if she BBBJ. Never ask)
FJ 8/10 (Missionary but DOGGY BEST!)
attitude 8/10 (pleased to serve)

RTF. After i try some others girls.

Last edited by johnnybgood; 22-07-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 22-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
CooLLeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received sms about the change .....Went up wanted to take Kelly but heard from the rest of the babes that she will be back 2days time ..Eyes set on this new babe called MANDY , small petit size gal with a bob hair style ....Boobs wise a handfull ...

Ratings are below IMO for MANDY :

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7.5/10
Boobs : 7/10 (at least a big B )
Service : 8/10

RTF : Yes to find KELLY or try out the other new babe COCO ...............
Old 22-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 23
cock21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol, love their creative use of words to describe the girls and us customers, eg. "fruits-tasting", "farmer", etc.
Old 22-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hackerjohn369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr DJ Haus,

Can I check when shirley is coming back so that I can book an appointment?
Old 22-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

was there and i took Coco... good stuff.

didn't see Mimi as not working that day. next time must see her and decide to try her or not.

by the way, two guys knocking on the door but not allowed to come in. one of the guys very DL. he bang the door hardly. only when the sweeping floor auntie was on her rounds to sweep the corridor, he left.

please do something about it. we don't want to have unnecessary attention from the neighbours of the building.
Old 23-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

bro CooLLeh, kelly will be working tomorow. made a booking with her at 11am.
Old 23-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
Mr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yohz Clubbers!

Strawberry Club Haus is glad to announce that sweet syt, Kelly is back to join our array of fruity palette!
For those who missed her, be sure to give her a visit!

Mr Haus
Old 23-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
valve123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ★★★ strawberry club haus ★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Haus View Post
Yohz Clubbers!

Strawberry Club Haus is glad to announce that sweet syt, Kelly is back to join our array of fruity palette!
For those who missed her, be sure to give her a visit!

Mr Haus
Mr Haus.. Any preview pics of Kelly and Shirley?
Old 23-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
siansation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WEll well wat do i say after NaNa leave, been looking very hard to fill the void space that she had occupied in me...Been bonking with very little sextisfaction after nana haven meet those that can replace her.
So one fine day recieve an update tat the club haus is reopen so thinkin y not make a trip down and check the gals out....

Well all i got to say the place is still the same cosy as ever and the gals are fine and look good but boy i was up for a bloody surprises....
When up there was onli 3 gals Coco,cola and mandy..... by my norm, i wont had selected cola but somehow that nite i was just in the mood for gnd and she totally fulfill all the gnd thingy that one will like,is just like ur neighbor gal tat u fantasize abt.
all 3 of them got their forte but at the very moment how come i got attracted to cola.dont ask mi y but i am happy that i chances upon this hidden treasure(read on to find out)...
hehe.cause there is something very special abt her, she had something which is my weak spot ... guy do try her to find out whahahha

Fr on Cola
Look-6-6.5(average looking but definitively not those that like u see tio no appetite de
Frenching-nice tongue action with sucking and twirling
body- say 6 abit baba kind if she shed away her waist de slight execess de ba comfirm alot more attractive de
Service this wan got to give her more ... she herself know tat she is very short on this but got to give her credit she really do all and service u Thick Thick till jurong she is really looking forward to please u onli
Fj-all position ok very very tight pussy,mi finger her with 2 finger barely squeeze in at the end of the day my 2 finger aching tat is how tight it is.

well over all i got to say guy if u are looking for good attitude gal with gnd kind of look plus abit of tat kind of feeling that is like machiam making love with a inexperience lover who main aim is to please u onli than she is really i strongly recommend this wan.

o ya the weak spot tat i am weak towards is her soft grown pubic hair ..those very fine de baby hair... omg just thinking abt it make mi wanna rtf ... go check it out for urself and u will know wat so special abt it le i just cant stand the sight of this kind of pubic hair see le so turn mi on than make mi got the urge to go to feel it and to go down to paint it with my nose brushing lightly against those....^.^ arrgghhh the feeling of baby hair softness..... .is better than clean shave or wax experience it to know for urself.... ^.^ Shiokness
is damn rare to find gal with baby pubic hair de so if u guys wanna feel how it is like do experience for urself... ^.^ this is my weak spot o ya if brother out there know of this kind of gal dont mind pm mi arh nv wanna miss this kind of stuff wkakaka.... ^.^
The Best Bonk Till date in my Life NaNa -DCH
Old 23-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siansation View Post
and she totally fulfill all the gnd thingy that one will like,is just like ur neighbor gal tat u fantasize abt.
all 3 of them got their forte but at the very moment how come i got attracted to cola.dont ask mi y but i am happy that i chances upon this hidden treasure(read on to find out)...

Fr on Cola
Look-6-6.5(average looking but definitively not those that like u see tio no appetite de
Frenching-nice tongue action with sucking and twirling
body- say 6 abit baba kind if she shed away her waist de slight execess de ba comfirm alot more attractive de
Service this wan got to give her more ... she herself know tat she is very short on this but got to give her credit she really do all and service u Thick Thick till jurong she is really looking forward to please u onli
Fj-all position ok very very tight pussy,mi finger her with 2 finger barely squeeze in at the end of the day my 2 finger aching tat is how tight it is.

well over all i got to say guy if u are looking for good attitude gal with gnd kind of look plus abit of tat kind of feeling that is like machiam making love with a inexperience lover who main aim is to please u onli than she is really i strongly recommend this wan.

o ya the weak spot tat i am weak towards is her soft grown pubic hair ..those very fine de baby hair... omg just thinking abt it make mi wanna rtf ... go check it out for urself and u will know wat so special abt it le i just cant stand the sight of this kind of pubic hair see le so turn mi on than make mi got the urge to go to feel it and to go down to paint it with my nose brushing lightly against those....^.^ arrgghhh the feeling of baby hair softness..... .is better than clean shave or wax experience it to know for urself.... ^.^ Shiokness
is damn rare to find gal with baby pubic hair de so if u guys wanna feel how it is like do experience for urself... ^.^ this is my weak spot o ya if brother out there know of this kind of gal dont mind pm mi arh nv wanna miss this kind of stuff wkakaka.... ^.^

Wah bro, u write until like that, i feel like rtf cola later, look like gotta go loanshark...

Went there recently & tried mandy. real petite gal. kinda cute, like wanna take care of her type. something like kelly...
key difference between them is 1 is short hair while the other is long.
boobs wise, mandy has those round firm succulent boobs which look so yummy esp on a petite body of hers! was really surprised when i saw her rack as it wasnt obvious under the clothes she was wearing.
i commented how nice her boobs were, and the piece she was wearing doesnt justify the nice figure she has. like a little gal, she blushed & kept changing subject lols.

room action was not too bad. love her bbbj, which is those nice & slow type, wth good tongue swirling. i stop her from continuing as i sense im abt to shoot, also becoz i wanted more action. lotsa of frenching too.
did her missionary, cow gal & doggie. love the view of her boobs bouncing when she was on top of me.
Damm! are those boobs real like wat a bro commented earlier, cant seem to feel its fake

after the session, she kept asking whether is she doing it right. to be honest i nvr really bother. jus love her boobs, in fact super distracted by it in a very horny way that is

left the place, saw coco. indeed a true blue syt.

looks-7
bod-9(some may disagree, but i really love her boobs)
bbbj-8
gfe-8
rtf-why not

So.. why learn?
Old 24-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 17
Strawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Guys...

One of the old time favourite berry is back for you to taste at our CLUB HAUS...

Freelance and farmer section will be back soon.

Strawberry Club...
www.strawberryclubz.weebly.com

Last edited by Strawberry; 24-07-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 24-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

FR on CoCo

As a regular of strawberry club, I went and gave the club haus a try. I think cos I am a first timer to the club so a bit troublesome to get in. On the flip side, it's good security when you think about it. Without going thro the proper channels, access will not be granted.

I went thro the previous thread and the interior of the place is as described. I took a seat on the sofa and was offered a warm drink. Had a smoke and decided to take CoCo who was wearing very short hotpants and also baring her mid drift.

Bathing and everything as per normal so just skip to room action.

Had a short massage before she proceeded to catbath me. Delicate sensual use of her tongue on my nips started slow buildup. Balls and bro was very well taken care off with her lips not missing any spot, her leisurely unhurried BBBJ worked very well in relaxing me but also building up yearning for action in bro. She came back up and worked on my ears, nipples before going back down again. Increased her tempo to fully warm up my bro before capping and cowgirl on me.

Very good tightness as she rode me and I helped myself to her pink nipples. Lifted myself up and used my hands on her butt to increase penetration impact, her sound effects adding wonderfully to my efforts. Switched to missionary and stopped for a while as I lathered both her nipples with my tongue, ever so gently sucking on them. Continued penetration shortly and she held me very close, sucking on my nips. Feeling I was close to coming, switched to sitting missionary and later on to sides on bed doggie ( don't know what is the common term for this position, my front to her back with both of us lying on our sides)

Finally switched back to missionary and was feeling a lot of friction down below, she was getting quite dry as we had been going at it for at least 20 mins now. I asked if she wanted me to stop as she was dry and she just moaned continued on, don't stop. Less than 30s later, it was all lubricated down below. It seems that when she is about to have orgasm, it will get rather dry down there. And when she came, a lot of juices will flow out.

Cool

Well, I got back into the action, quite happy I got her to cum and frenched her. Good frenching with no holding back - GFE just went up. My left hand was all over, her boobs, legs, thighs, face and wherever it could reach. With faster and harder thrusts, I locked my lips onto hers as I came in relentless throbbing bursts, the both of us moaning at our mutual orgasms.

Rested a while and she removed my condoms. After showering, she massaged me again, for a longer period this time. She is actually quite young but my personal feel is that she went too heavy on her make up to appear sexy which although achieved the look, added maturity and concealed her natural pretty syt look. Yes, not to forget, she does look like Christy Chung like a bro mentioned earlier. A slimmer and younger version.

Looks : 8 Sweet looking, demure feel.
Body : Smooth fair skin.
French : I got it.
Boobs : B Smooth and round with pink nipples.
BBBJ : 8 no hurry, slow and easy with CFM looks at you.
FJ : Tight and wet. Accomodating on positions. Felt great when she came and it became really really wet again.
Service : 8
Attitude : 8.5
CIM : Yes. I wanted to but couldn't control so unloaded into caps instead.
RTF : Yes, as long as can be first of the day.

All The Best & Have a Nice Day

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 24-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xiaopangpang82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

starting a new account as old account not secure any more
Not a newbie to da club haus, but today is the first time back there since it operate under strawberry haus.
A total of 4 strawberries were available to be picked and savoured today, 2 familiar strawberries, cola and kelly and 2 new strawberries, coco and mandy.
As usual, picked my usual strawberry cola and went into the room for private consumption.
After the dessert, sat around the sofa as usual. Something caught my eye this time. Mandy was sitting at the sofa but her lower breast was peeping out from the bottom of her shirt. What a sight. Coco wasn't that bad either. Her hotpants was so short, can see her butt cheek.
Must find some time to go down and visit then again. This time, to try new fruits instead.
Old 25-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
sadnezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DJ Haus, i used to be a regular at DCH, can i have the new contact pls?
Old 25-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
Mr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoz clubberz,

had been getting alot of Request on booking procedurez. I am afraid the DJ Haus can't do the booking for you

You all got the SMS number don't ya ?

All you gotta do is SMS that and state who you wanna book and what time.

same goes for coco or kelly... they are now the most sought after berries, but the booking is the same... so what ya all waiting for ? SMS now.

Now if you don't have that SMS number.. send me a PM

BTW, its a lazy sunday, if your looking for a nice place for some R&R, do pop by, and our berries will be there to soothe the pending monday blues.

Mr Haus

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread