The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

yo bro, not too sure whether i pm u about the location of FangJiaZhuang or not... (not baijiazhuang, sorry for typo...), if not here is the reply...

FangJiaZhuang is at ShanHu road, which is crossing the kang le nan road. from shanhu hotel after crossing the kang le nan road, then u just go all the way down n u should b able to get it... 99% of the motor n taxi drivers know where is FJZ, just get into the car n tell them: "Fang Jia Zhuang Fa Lang Qu (BBS area)".

sheraton MM always hao lian one... n with bad service... not value for money. i kena once, after 1 shot, the girl immediately ask for 1k n she wants to leave, i don't want to pay n want her to company till morning, then she throw mood. whole nite keep sms, want to touch her again she said tired... kns, very bad attitude.

on my previous few trips to JiaHua, i felt that the MM there also a bit hao lian liao, that is y i hv not visited JiaHua for few months already... hv not been seeing my dancer JieJie for quite some times liao, missed her a lot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikopei View Post
hi 3dee.

where is baijia zhuang...for the bbs...? how to go there fm kang le nan goad?

agree sheraton bad...mm very hao lian... i was there, mummy showed me top 10 beauties in sheraton...

very ex...3000rmb for overnite... i requested for top ten chu-nv ( virgins) i8nstead... ha ha//
Old 22-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

bro, actually where are also the vietnam MMs in cp, my previous understanding there is about 30-50.

hv friends who tried, the general comments r quite ok, quite skillful. most of them can speak basic chinese.

but i never try b4, bcos i still prefer chinese...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro,

I'm going to Hanoi for golf & KTV. 22/04 to 26/04
I've friend who station there and was told the KTV it's fun and MMs good too.
If you like to join us PM me and we'll arrange.

Cheers
Old 26-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Here is one of the newer FR that just happened lately, feb 28.

Before the story starts, lately I have received more n more pm, life gets busy by replying the pm... ^_*

Received few pm concerning the ktv drinking cost, some with good comments, but unavoidable, some with bad comments.

Being good or bad, all comments are welcome, there is no absolute right or wrong in life, there is only right or left. Different people may have different way of playing and doing things, this is normal in life.

Good ones don't have to tell lah, otherwise people will say me haolian... Actually the pure and innocent guy like me, always very polite n humble one... ^_*

One comment is why I am so calculative in drinking cost, what is the big deal on paying extra RMB 100 or 200? Seems like I am very mean and stingy person...

I didn't really mean to be calculative or stingy, it is not about the cost, it is about the principle. Because, I just HATE being chop!

Imagine, if others are selling you an item for $10, but someone sold u with $12, how do u feel after u noticed? Once a while is ok, but what about this happened frequently like very month? I sad to say so, but this sounds like very stupid to me.

Again, I am not to trying to be mean, but it is a matter of how we spend the money WISELY. Spending more is ok, if u feel good after that; but after spent u felt being chop n look like idiot (at least for myself), then why should you spend?

I was very carrot cake when I started to cheong few years back. paid really a lot every night, we even paid the mammies who just came in hi-hi-ha-ha for few minutes... The highest record (which I always remembered), we paid 3 mammies at a night... But when time goes, I learned a bit, n then a bit more. Then I look back on myself, I have really done lots of silly things... But what to do, nobody teach me at that moment, so have to accumulate the knowledge from the bad experience lor...

That is why I keep highlight on the cost, so that to give the bros here (especially the newbies) a better picture on spending, and spend wisely. Don't like me, spent like idiot and ultimately felt bad...

Hope this clear the argument and bros u can stop pm me with the cost issue.
And lastly, I am not out for explanation or "JiaoDai", I am out for FUN and ENJOYMENT!!
For those who feels my way of handling looks stingy, then just so be it, as different people have their way of doing things (that is what we call character, hehehe! ^_*).

Next posting I will share what is the reasonable pricing on drinking...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

So sorry for taking your time on the above nonsense, finally, here is the story...

That day was not a weekend, and left with only one of my friend n me in cp. We were tiring after days of drinking, so we start the activity a bit slow, only go for lunch around 2pm plus. 2 persons sing song n drinking is not very fun, so decided to have a rest and just walking around to see see look look in order to kill time.

He is interested to look at those 50/300 (one shot/over night) BBS, so we started our journey in HuanZhuLi area. Saw only very few MM inside, could not see any nice one, so proceed the journey to YaLan (or MuLun) area. Stopped opposite YueHua and immediately being cached by Golden mammi who was standing n waiting for customer at the road side (btw, golden is one of the favorite BBS that I like to go).

This golden mammi is really with a big mouth (XiaoHua if anyone know her), just saw her immediately she starts bla bla bla, told me that her farm (chicken farm ^_*) just got raid, many chicks n one "farmer" (the mammi) being cached. Anyway, since we have reached the farm, so just to check how is the situation. Went in, wah, how come, all my cute cute MM are not around? Left with only less than 10 (only 6 if I remember correctly)... Kind of disappointed and walked out.

Then check the surrounding, the situation is about the same, except those BBS inside the hotel like YaLan, TianErHu are not affected. But that day we were really out for "walking" and "sightseeing", see the nice girls also don't pick, just take mammies name card and the MM name, then continue to next shop.

We had quite a long walk, from around 4pm till closed to 6pm, by roaming the BBS. ^_*
Walked until a bit tired, so went to restaurant and have drink, and we start to "consolidate" and "analyse" our shopping result. For me, decided to give a girl in Chao-Chao BBS a try. Two reasons, her appearance is ok for me, n mammies comment is good, she is very service oriented and can do the "mouth blow".

(Some bros may feel that mammies words cannot be trusted, as they always trying to hard sell MM to the customer. there is true most of the time, but I have few mammies who r friendly to me, seldom chop me...)

For the info to bros here, Chao-Chao BBS is one of the largest CP, over the weekend, the MMs could go up to 50-70. One unique about this BBS is, there is one male mammi. So far I have only come across 2 male mammies in cp.

Hehe, so sorry, a bit long winded on shopping (sorry if it appeals to be boring), here is the main story goes...

Back to hotel and call the MM up. After short chatting, we proceed to bath. Finished, on the bed, I was kind of joking with her: "your mammi said u can do the blow out one, no blow out no pay oh...", she gave me the challenging face and says something like+: "...what is the big deal, who scared who..."

So, she started the action on blowing n licking... Minutes passed, she is still on the job... Minutes pass again... And she is still working on... Mayb previous few nights cheong too much, running out of bullet liao... So nothing comes out... But she was doing very good, with deep throat, n can even hold her head n shake in order to go deeper!!

Most of the girl in china, after they blow for sometimes, they will stop n throw out the "water" from the mouth, then your excitement stop... But this girl... Never... she can blow for 20 minutes non stop (or even more)!!

But too bad, still cannot come... Me very considerate one, I can see she has done her very best, the problem is not on her but me. So just ask her to stop. Then I start bonking on her... Bonk bonk bonk, until tired, running out of energy n then she came on top, action action also cannot come, sigh... Finally give up, ask her to stop n rest...

We both sweating heavily, so after resting for a while, she ask me to take bath and continue the actions. Nice guy like me seldom reject people one, so I listened to order, we took bath, finished and she starts to blow n lick again... But after time passed, still cannot come... To gosh, it was really a torture, I enjoy so much with her service but just that cannot come...
(not sure about other bros, but this usually happen to me after continuing cheong for few days)

Then she wanna help me to put the cap n ask me to start bonking, but I was kind of running out of the mood and just call the stop. She was then ask me the question whether is it because her service is not good enough? I told her it is not her fault and I m very enjoy with her excellent service... Then we had a small chat before she left...

Didn't keep her overnight as I got another appointment during the night... But she is now in my contact list and for sure I will visit again... Why, very simple, because I love a good BJ girl... ^___^

regards,
3dee
Old 26-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro another good post from u
very detail. good for newbie to CP like me
Hope u can also mention more about the nice food in CP. Those nice 1 hor yummy~
Old 26-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kevin ng is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro 3dee. Fully agree with ur principle. It is not a matter of stingy or being tight. If they think they can get away with it they will carry on doing it. My exp is not on drinks but on bonking. Why pay more when u can save the money on xtra cheonging. It happen to me 2 yrs ago in HDY when a FL charge me xtra for this and that service. Bec she look so beautiful, my little bro agree and had to pay 25% xtra in the end. Even up to now I cannot forget abt it and felt really stupid.

Am interested in the gal with the good bj service u had. very hard to come by. Mind the contact? Thanks
Old 26-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Here is one of the newer FR that just happened lately, feb 28.

Before the story starts, lately I have received more n more pm, life gets busy by replying the pm... ^_*

Received few pm concerning the ktv drinking cost, some with good comments, but unavoidable, some with bad comments.

Being good or bad, all comments are welcome, there is no absolute right or wrong in life, there is only right or left. Different people may have different way of playing and doing things, this is normal in life.

Good ones don't have to tell lah, otherwise people will say me haolian... Actually the pure and innocent guy like me, always very polite n humble one... ^_*

One comment is why I am so calculative in drinking cost, what is the big deal on paying extra RMB 100 or 200? Seems like I am very mean and stingy person...

I didn't really mean to be calculative or stingy, it is not about the cost, it is about the principle. Because, I just HATE being chop!

Imagine, if others are selling you an item for $10, but someone sold u with $12, how do u feel after u noticed? Once a while is ok, but what about this happened frequently like very month? I sad to say so, but this sounds like very stupid to me.

Again, I am not to trying to be mean, but it is a matter of how we spend the money WISELY. Spending more is ok, if u feel good after that; but after spent u felt being chop n look like idiot (at least for myself), then why should you spend?

I was very carrot cake when I started to cheong few years back. paid really a lot every night, we even paid the mammies who just came in hi-hi-ha-ha for few minutes... The highest record (which I always remembered), we paid 3 mammies at a night... But when time goes, I learned a bit, n then a bit more. Then I look back on myself, I have really done lots of silly things... But what to do, nobody teach me at that moment, so have to accumulate the knowledge from the bad experience lor...

That is why I keep highlight on the cost, so that to give the bros here (especially the newbies) a better picture on spending, and spend wisely. Don't like me, spent like idiot and ultimately felt bad...

Hope this clear the argument and bros u can stop pm me with the cost issue.
And lastly, I am not out for explanation or "JiaoDai", I am out for FUN and ENJOYMENT!!
For those who feels my way of handling looks stingy, then just so be it, as different people have their way of doing things (that is what we call character, hehehe! ^_*).

Next posting I will share what is the reasonable pricing on drinking...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

So sorry for taking your time on the above nonsense, finally, here is the story...

That day was not a weekend, and left with only one of my friend n me in cp. We were tiring after days of drinking, so we start the activity a bit slow, only go for lunch around 2pm plus. 2 persons sing song n drinking is not very fun, so decided to have a rest and just walking around to see see look look in order to kill time.

He is interested to look at those 50/300 (one shot/over night) BBS, so we started our journey in HuanZhuLi area. Saw only very few MM inside, could not see any nice one, so proceed the journey to YaLan (or MuLun) area. Stopped opposite YueHua and immediately being cached by Golden mammi who was standing n waiting for customer at the road side (btw, golden is one of the favorite BBS that I like to go).

This golden mammi is really with a big mouth (XiaoHua if anyone know her), just saw her immediately she starts bla bla bla, told me that her farm (chicken farm ^_*) just got raid, many chicks n one "farmer" (the mammi) being cached. Anyway, since we have reached the farm, so just to check how is the situation. Went in, wah, how come, all my cute cute MM are not around? Left with only less than 10 (only 6 if I remember correctly)... Kind of disappointed and walked out.

Then check the surrounding, the situation is about the same, except those BBS inside the hotel like YaLan, TianErHu are not affected. But that day we were really out for "walking" and "sightseeing", see the nice girls also don't pick, just take mammies name card and the MM name, then continue to next shop.

We had quite a long walk, from around 4pm till closed to 6pm, by roaming the BBS. ^_*
Walked until a bit tired, so went to restaurant and have drink, and we start to "consolidate" and "analyse" our shopping result. For me, decided to give a girl in Chao-Chao BBS a try. Two reasons, her appearance is ok for me, n mammies comment is good, she is very service oriented and can do the "mouth blow".

(Some bros may feel that mammies words cannot be trusted, as they always trying to hard sell MM to the customer. there is true most of the time, but I have few mammies who r friendly to me, seldom chop me...)

For the info to bros here, Chao-Chao BBS is one of the largest CP, over the weekend, the MMs could go up to 50-70. One unique about this BBS is, there is one male mammi. So far I have only come across 2 male mammies in cp.

Hehe, so sorry, a bit long winded on shopping (sorry if it appeals to be boring), here is the main story goes...

Back to hotel and call the MM up. After short chatting, we proceed to bath. Finished, on the bed, I was kind of joking with her: "your mammi said u can do the blow out one, no blow out no pay oh...", she gave me the challenging face and says something like+: "...what is the big deal, who scared who..."

So, she started the action on blowing n licking... Minutes passed, she is still on the job... Minutes pass again... And she is still working on... Mayb previous few nights cheong too much, running out of bullet liao... So nothing comes out... But she was doing very good, with deep throat, n can even hold her head n shake in order to go deeper!!

Most of the girl in china, after they blow for sometimes, they will stop n throw out the "water" from the mouth, then your excitement stop... But this girl... Never... she can blow for 20 minutes non stop (or even more)!!

But too bad, still cannot come... Me very considerate one, I can see she has done her very best, the problem is not on her but me. So just ask her to stop. Then I start bonking on her... Bonk bonk bonk, until tired, running out of energy n then she came on top, action action also cannot come, sigh... Finally give up, ask her to stop n rest...

We both sweating heavily, so after resting for a while, she ask me to take bath and continue the actions. Nice guy like me seldom reject people one, so I listened to order, we took bath, finished and she starts to blow n lick again... But after time passed, still cannot come... To gosh, it was really a torture, I enjoy so much with her service but just that cannot come...
(not sure about other bros, but this usually happen to me after continuing cheong for few days)

Then she wanna help me to put the cap n ask me to start bonking, but I was kind of running out of the mood and just call the stop. She was then ask me the question whether is it because her service is not good enough? I told her it is not her fault and I m very enjoy with her excellent service... Then we had a small chat before she left...

Didn't keep her overnight as I got another appointment during the night... But she is now in my contact list and for sure I will visit again... Why, very simple, because I love a good BJ girl... ^___^

regards,
3dee
Hi Bro,

Sorry for not meeting you up in CP. This is my first trip with few of my golf kaki. No time very tight schedule, rush rush rush every day.
3 days of golf, very tired man. Just came back today.

BTW what is BBS? and is chao chao BBS place near to Huihua hotel?

Cheers
Old 26-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

No idea, me newbies to CP.

Cheers

Quote:
bro, actually where are also the vietnam MMs in cp, my previous understanding there is about 30-50.

hv friends who tried, the general comments r quite ok, quite skillful. most of them can speak basic chinese.

Old 27-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

CP is full with restaurants, the two main classification is spicy n non spicy. will share with u more on the upcoming posting... the problem is too many info to share, too many girls to bonk, but too little time to write FR... Hehehe...

by the way, if u manage to catch the good girl, n wanted to have some romatic feelings, then u can bring the girl to Rotate Restaurant (XuanZhuan CanTing). the food is just so so, but the restaurant is located at the high floor of the building, with rotation, that u can see the central view of cp.

i realised that some cp old cheongster also not aware of this restaurant, but certainly it is one of the place worth visiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiteck View Post
bro another good post from u
very detail. good for newbie to CP like me
Hope u can also mention more about the nice food in CP. Those nice 1 hor yummy~
Old 27-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

can intro to u next time when we meet in cp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin ng View Post
Am interested in the gal with the good bj service u had. very hard to come by. Mind the contact? Thanks
Old 27-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

3 days golf, bro ur schedule must b very tight... n i believe u hv missed another side of fun, bonk less MMs...

BBS = barber shop, mandarin called FaLang (髮廊); gaylang that type lah, where u just pick the girl n bonk.

most of the famous bbs r located at yalan area, chao chao bbs is just behind TianErHu hotel.

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Sorry for not meeting you up in CP. This is my first trip with few of my golf kaki. No time very tight schedule, rush rush rush every day.
3 days of golf, very tired man. Just came back today.

BTW what is BBS? and is chao chao BBS place near to Huihua hotel?

Cheers
Old 27-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

if u interested, next time can intro 2 u.

i ever had an experience meeting up with north korean MM... she does understand my lousy korean like an-yong-ha-sei-o, sa-rang-ge; but she speaks very good chinese, not too sure how real is she korean...

but the foreign MM mostly only available at bbs, 99% u cannot get them in ktv.

Quote:
Hi bro,

No idea, me newbies to CP.

Cheers
Quote:

Old 28-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

On drinking cost

So sorry that there is no FR on this posting, life is still busy here at cp...

Some bros were asking on the similar question where what is the drinking cost could be (my mailbox almost full...), below is what I can arrange in most of the hotels in cp (jiayi, miraton, huatai, bandao n etc...):

On Red Wines(Great Wall)
< 5 persons: 1st 4 bottles + 4 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 800; 1 DJ: RMB 200
6 – 10 persons: 1st 8 bottles + 8 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 1400; 2 DJ: RMB 400
11 – 15 persons: 1st 12 bottles + 12 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 1900; 2 DJ: RMB 400
16 – 20 persons: 1st 16 bottles + 16 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 2300; 2 or 3 DJ: RMB 400 or 600

Subsequent 1 bottle + 1 mixer: RMB 80

On Chivas
< 5 persons: 1st 2 bottles + 12 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 1300; 1 DJ: RMB 200
6 – 10 persons: 1st 4 bottles + 24 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 2200; 2 DJ: RMB 400
11 – 15 persons: 1st 6 bottles + 36 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 3200; 2 DJ: RMB 400
16 – 20 persons: 1st 9 bottles + 54 mixers + room & table charge: RMB 4400; 2 or 3 DJ: RMB 400 or 600

Subsequent 1 bottle + 6 mixers: RMB 400
Additional mixer: RMB 10

Other charges:
- Food & snacks are charged as per order; some snacks like chicken wings n chips can be provided for free.
- Jiayi there is a must to buy each girl 1 drink, RMB 25 per drink.
- No other charges except like breaking the table, chair, tv, especially when the bros get high...
Old 29-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
by the way, if u manage to catch the good girl, n wanted to have some romatic feelings, then u can bring the girl to Rotate Restaurant (XuanZhuan CanTing). the food is just so so, but the restaurant is located at the high floor of the building, with rotation, that u can see the central view of cp.

i realised that some cp old cheongster also not aware of this restaurant, but certainly it is one of the place worth visiting.
Aiyah... u can bring the gal for the romantic feeling... but for the best feeling, bring more chairman mao. Every guy who want to romance them also bring them to the place, so they always have to pretend to be 'impressed' hahaha.

Not that we dun know about the place, just that most of us wont bother.

Good of you to provide the price list of drinks. But the prices of drinks differ from place to place. Miraton price different from Hua Tai, and different from Jiayi

Also, the level of contraband / counterfeit Chivas is very high. The general opinion is avoid it.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-03-2007, 04:13 AM
Samster

yo bro, i would not want to argue with you on how to get the girl, i am welcome to hear more from the bros if u happen to get the girls who is working in restaurant, hotel front desk, DJ n mammy. But is that any bros that have them before? if yes, pls feel free to share.

I dare not to say that I how lian, BUT I hv tried most of them, now on the way to get a new mammy! few seniors bros know about this, which I hv shared with them, n few of them, c my new mammy!

On drinking, if u think carefully, how much u paid for chivas in ktv? rmb 580 for 1 bottle n at least rmb 30 for 1 mixer, then how much u hv to pay for 2 bottels n 12 mixers? At least rmb 1500, what about plus the table charge of 200, that will be at least rmb 1700!!! How much that I offer, only rmb 1300!

And what about for the additional chivas + 6 mixers, how much u pay? At least rmb 700, how much I charge? Only rmb 400!!!

So, how you say that the price is HIGH????

Please don't simply say something just because u feel like say, if u can do it lower than me, prove it with your figure!!!! Share it HERE!

I know some of u hv been cheong for quite sometimes, but if u really think through, ask yourself, how much u hv paid on every drinking session? To me, your way of cheoing is every EXPENSIVE!!!! maybe u guys r RICH, but sorry, the poor people like me, cannot afford for that!

The price is standard to 90% of the ktv in cp, that included jiayi, amazon, miraton, huatai, bandao, xiongshi, huihmei, virgin n etc... Please do not conclude before u understand my way of working.

Lastly, I m not her for argument, I me here for FUN! If u don't agree on my way of doing, so be it, n I hope u can respect of individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Aiyah... u can bring the gal for the romantic feeling... but for the best feeling, bring more chairman mao. Every guy who want to romance them also bring them to the place, so they always have to pretend to be 'impressed' hahaha.

Not that we dun know about the place, just that most of us wont bother.

Good of you to provide the price list of drinks. But the prices of drinks differ from place to place. Miraton price different from Hua Tai, and different from Jiayi

Also, the level of contraband / counterfeit Chivas is very high. The general opinion is avoid it.
Old 29-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I know some of u hv been cheong for quite sometimes, but if u really think through, ask yourself, how much u hv paid on every drinking session? To me, your way of cheoing is every EXPENSIVE!!!! maybe u guys r RICH, but sorry, the poor people like me, cannot afford for that!

The price is standard to 90% of the ktv in cp, that included jiayi, amazon, miraton, huatai, bandao, xiongshi, huihmei, virgin n etc... Please do not conclude before u understand my way of working.

You over react liao n Too Sensitive ..... Pls read carefully....May be U r HIGH at the time (0413) of posting....Hehe...

He did NOT said the price of the drinks U paid for are expensive. The price of the drinks u get are about what we pay for too....Not much different..Except that we used to get a free bottle or two fm their Top management...esp when bro Coolc is around...haha.

Wat he said is that are different in prices between wat each KTV charges. Eg. Chivas in JY @ 580rmb and Nb.. Martell @ 880rmb, damn high. Vs Chivas in Miraton at 680rmb n Martell @ 680rmb. HT also charges a different price for hard liquor same goes to Virgin n Prince . Huihua is the worst demanding for 4 for 1 for weekends.

Hehe....many of our friends are super hard liquor drinkers. That's why we take special note of the prices in every ktvs. They just downed 12 bottles of Martell @ Miraton 2 nights ago. God knows how much did they downed in JY last night....bro WeL may called me later....

The main point KlKool trying to make is that it's NOT worth to pay for such contraband / counterfeit Chivas or Martell... As posted early the Shenzheng Custom Bureau reported that more than 70% of all liquor sold in night entertainment joints there are counterfit. Haha...that's SZ, a big city. What do u think the percentage ll be in DG...and a small town like CP ???

Cheers n hv Fun...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread