The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Never heard of an Anna from this house. Which house is it?
If you are looking for strong gfe, good service with frenching....I would say Anna is the one. Enjoy.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luke77boris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a $150 bonk two weeks ago in this house. The GAP said her name is Ching Ching . Hope I got it right?
She is D cup boobs, artificial ... sexy figure ... hair till waist ... very milf !!!
Old 08-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have not return to this joint after Ling Ling left.

Tried Xiao Xiao.
Small size. Boob small but ok.
Good altitude, willing to please. May return for her as other girls in this house not to my liking
Old 08-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsim View Post
Have not return to this joint after Ling Ling left.

Tried Xiao Xiao.
Small size. Boob small but ok.
Good altitude, willing to please. May return for her as other girls in this house not to my liking
You may wanna take a look at Xiao Mei. She is chio when with makeup and lianish. Her skin is somewhat smooth and fair. She has good attitude and very keen to improve on her craft. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Xiao Mei who hailed from Hunan, is quite a lianish Syt. Barely 1.57m with slight tummy protrusion. Nice and smooth skin tone. Not very experience, still learning the ropes but very accommodating and trying her best to please her clients.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You may wanna take a look at Xiao Mei. She is chio when with makeup and lianish. Her skin is somewhat smooth and fair. She has good attitude and very keen to improve on her craft. Enjoy!
xiaomei went back few weeks liao leh....
Old 09-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
xiaomei went back few weeks liao leh....
Bro, this one is a newbie and debuted not long. I am aware the previous one who was not so old gone back a few months ago or so due to inability to cope with the demand here.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 09-07-2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

lady boss is friendly
one of the best OKT around here

Love her tea and patience

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
lady boss is friendly
one of the best OKT around here

Love her tea and patience
i agree. One of the most accommodating.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Tried this gal who look a bit mixed blood. Tall, about 1.69m. Long legs. Butt good for the touch.

Her name is Ting Ting.

She has that cold aloof look initially but it looks good to Fuck an aloof gal and see her grasp the bedsheet as I pounce on her.

I like the view when I held her long legs up and fuck her. Doggie was another pleasant sight as she has long legs. I finish her in missionery holdhing her legs wide and high. The mirror showed a great view of me pounding her with her legs high. what a view.

After finishing her, she finally broke her aloofness and I like her pleasant smile. She laid her head on my shoulder and we rested on the bed for a while like some couple as her hands clasp onto my chest. She said she felt good and like me to return. She said she a bit frighten of my initially as i look fierce and my brother is big.

Of course I said OK to find her again. Her long legs are a sight. Quite rare in GL

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Cai-er still working ? feel like going down now, hahas
Old 07-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx85 View Post
Is Cai-er still working ? feel like going down now, hahas
Return to China some time ago...
Old 01-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hear that this house has potentially 6-7 newbies starting work tomorrow (Wednesday).. apparently there are a couple of attractive young ones. Gonna check it out and provide updates accordingly
Old 06-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
I hear that this house has potentially 6-7 newbies starting work tomorrow (Wednesday).. apparently there are a couple of attractive young ones. Gonna check it out and provide updates accordingly
Any update on the newbies of this house?
Old 11-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Tried Xiao Xiao the other day. Service wise ok. However no GFE. Cannot french and do not allow pussy licking which are a disappointment. Not the hardcore service type.
Old 13-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tried Dan Dan, a 23 yr old, 1.64m/52 kg newbie with face somewhat similar to departed Ling Ling. She is from GuiZhou and has prior experience in KTV. Her weight is evenly distributed thru-out, makes her rather sexy (though not much waistline - a bit similar to An Qi of 2062) Her boobs are lovely and C cup. Small areola and perky nipples. She has black long hair, slightly beyond shoulder length

She is a fabulous frencher! In the shower, we did soapy massage and french and fondle the genitals three rounds. On the bed, skip the catbath, let her practise AR, which she is very good. Then she started to finger tease and french my chest, ears, face and mouth and generate scintillating GFE. I finger her pussy, and subsequently finger penetrate and made her dripping wet. And she turn into a horny slut. It was a hot and steamy bonk. Her pussy could do squeezing movements - so that is delightful. Surely worth to rtf! (The only drawback is she still retain some smoke smell for now). However, she is determined to give up smoking and also to lose weight further. I believe Dan Dan has great potential!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 13-11-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1