The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L2030

2030 g4

When i first saw her, my eyes were drawn to her face and her sexy exposed clevage. She looks like a hot babe at the club, those type that are dressed to kill and you love to grind. Her age i guess is mid 20 ?

Inside the room i got a close look at her naked body. She is tall, i think 171cm. Fake boobs, quite slim tummy, nice ass. Her skin is the typical thai tan and her hair is ah lian blonde.

Do not want to go into details of the bonk as she might not give the same service to every customer.

Service is 9/10
Sex is 10/10

It felt like having sex with my girlfriend , i was very very sextisfied and kept thinking of her day and night. To me she is a GEM.

If anyone else try her pls post your experience too.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
14 any FR ?

BTW timing for this house is 25 or 30min ? every time very fast buzz liao...take 1hr is actually 50mins only WTF
I saw 14 , she is a gentle girl with good figure, big boobs and nice ass.....but i will stick to my g4 because g4 service me until i fly to heaven with a big smile on my face and my dick shoot out cum like rain until the whole earth flooded
Old 20-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedPotato View Post
I saw 14 , she is a gentle girl with good figure, big boobs and nice ass.....but i will stick to my g4 because g4 service me until i fly to heaven with a big smile on my face and my dick shoot out cum like rain until the whole earth flooded
you think G14 real or fake boobs ? can you ask girl 4 about it ?
Old 20-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Ok nxt time i ask g4 see if she know
Old 21-11-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

G4
Name: Ying
Origin: ChangMai
Having seen some reviews, decided to drop by this house to check out the girls.
Was hoping to look for G9, the girl with the supposedly great body but less than average looks but only caught a glimpse of her on my way out. I have to agree with the other bros that G9 has an amazing body in the right dress she was wearing. Looks wise I would have given a 5-6/10.

Back to G4.

Her room was super tiny as both of us squeezed in.
Looks: 7/10 probably one of the prettier ones.
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7,5/10 well enhanced with visible scars, soft and pliable nice to knead with sensitive fair nipples
BJ: 1/10
FJ: 2/10
During the shower she washed my cock very thoroughly suggesting that I would get lots of action there.
As I lay in bed, she dried and continue to clean my cock thoroughly as I waited for my action. After sometime time stroking me and giving me a cat bath, she capped me, wiped the condom clean and perform a really short BJ.
She then applied KY and started with cowgirl. Less than a minute into it she took me out and wiped my cock clean again and applied KY. Then back to cowgirl for 1 minute and repeated !!!
She always kept a set of clean tissue at hand and kept wiping the surrounding of her pussy.
Went on to doggy and she kept doing the same thing wiping the surrounding of her pussy.
Went on to final missionary position, as we got into position, she cleaned my cock, put on new KY and guided me in. She continued to wipe the surrounding of her pussy during the whole time. It was very distracting and annoying.
After unloading she acted very concern about spillage and very carefully wrapped my cock in tissue and slowly took condom off.
She suggested I took a shower alone - that was fine with me as I just wanted to leave.
RTF : No
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 21-11-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Sry to hear abt ur bad experience, i also noticed her ky habit, not sure why she does that.

I had much better service from her thts why i posted the good fr

Last edited by TattooedPotato; 21-11-2017 at 09:58 AM.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

G12
Name: Salita
Origin: BKK
Age 24y
Looks: 7.5/10 her looks grew on me overtime as we proceeded to the room.
Body: 6.5/10 reminds me of university type, the kind that’s not active so can be abit chunky at the thighs.
Boobs: 7.5:10 b cup, school girl type of boobs, natural and soft.
CBJ: 3/10 very short session though she can provide good suction. Didn’t seem like she enjoyed it, felt like she was forcing herself
FJ: 3/10 very mechanical, just like her CBJ, she came across as if she ‘had to do it’ she performed short cowgirl and while on top of me she refused to look at me.
Proceeded to do doggie since she didn’t want to see my face and finished off.
When i unloaded, she wanted to quickly remove my Cock.

Overall experience was bad.

Rtf: no.

Sadly this is my 2nd bad experience. I’m still game to try the others.
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 21-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

G4....

Rtf her again. Service and attitude is still very good, after shower i play with her boobs and auto roam her whole body until i got hard, then condom on and started in spoon position, finished in scissors where she lie down sideways on the bed with 1 leg bent and 1 leg straight

Satisfied and chit chat with her until times up. I heard that she went orchard to do her hair, cost afew hundred wow
Old 24-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Been sometime since i visited G9..in the mood for some good "toufu"

her body and boobs solid as usual....really gold standard.

since i haven't been back for some time....BBBJ revert back to BJ...what the must be like that meh.... but then, not that i miss her BBBJ

fucking her and looking at her body boobs is really something...too bad her room no big mirrors...........

for her, better don't RTF her too often to keep things "fresh"

timing here sucks...alarm set at 20min and you have to fuck off at 25min. so it's like 5min bath, 15min service, 5min bath....
Old 24-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

50 bucks begger
Old 05-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

How i wish I had read this thread b4 gg to GL.

2 words for g4.

Lousy service.

dishonest okt too. told me new gals all real boobs.
He push g4 and say good service. Throughout the ordeal I only wanna get out of the room asap.

Must ban this house.

Last edited by Ecuader; 06-01-2018 at 07:31 AM.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Aiyo whats your experience with g4 like, care to detail more

This house i only know g9 natural boobs
Old 07-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedPotato View Post
Aiyo whats your experience with g4 like, care to detail more

This house i only know g9 natural boobs
There's no experience to speak of for G4.
Okt recommended her for good svc.
Good svc means everything cannot.
I ask for Bbbj she dares to lecture me ask me to be safe.

Regret not reading this thread 1st. Enhanced boobs I wouldn't have taken.
Having bad svc n attitude only adds insult to injury.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

This house i think is 30min ? but 20min G9 will ask you to finish up and go bathe.

Confirm with OKT $100 for 60min.

G9 sets her alarm clock at 2x 20min

at 40min she told me almost times up. i was like wtf ? I was asked to fuck off at 50min mark. KNN 10min can do alot of things leh

the sex is good but not going to take $100 for her again.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This house i think is 30min ? but 20min G9 will ask you to finish up and go bathe.

Confirm with OKT $100 for 60min.

G9 sets her alarm clock at 2x 20min
Okt will only press buzzer at 60min mark.

Most gals will set alarm at 2 x 20min
Unless she ganna your gongtao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1