The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all
Re: Dating PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I would be 40 soon. Why?
oh hi,

i heard and read about your story of 32 year old gf and heard that you mentioned that you do not have much in savings nor assets and is having some trouble with her so just wondering how old you are.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster (B)

bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
I would be 40 soon. Why?
so how is your decision with your gf currently?
Old 02-01-2017, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post
so how is your decision with your gf currently?
I don't wish to hijack your thread. Mine is boring, but still going.
2017 is probably gonna be the make or break year for us. I already made some major life decisions that made her realize that I am capable of finding better ones than her.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 02-01-2017, 06:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If she isn't the kind of girl who's after your money, then ...you need to find out what is it that she's looking for in a man, and see for yourself if you could play that card. You need to find a way to make her believe that she actually wants you.

In China, women consider themselves as most-wanted item, so it's only natural that the pretty ones would gravitate toward successful men. Otherwise their peers are gonna call them stupid women. At the age of 34 .. if you keep a healthy/balanced life, proper hygiene, able to hold a conversation, has decent job, and possess manners, I am pretty sure their outlook on you is generally positive.

Nonetheless, please take note that most women below the age of 25 simply don't know what they want.

If you can't play the success card, then be playful+honest+humble tell her that a man like you got nothing but love.
Words of wisdom. I think it does not only apply to PRC girls but to all ladies in general
Old 02-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well said brother
Old 02-01-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don't wish to hijack your thread. Mine is boring, but still going.
2017 is probably gonna be the make or break year for us. I already made some major life decisions that made her realize that I am capable of finding better ones than her.
bro, sorry, i don't mean to be intrusive

I am around same age as you. I have been following your thread for sometime and is just wondering if you could help me.

I remember that you have mentioned that you do not have much assets nor savings to boot you up. I have noticed you mentioned that you are capable of finding a better girl than her.

So what strategy do you have exactly when you are nearing 40, no assets, no savings to attract women?

Won't women just brand us off as uncle at this age and reject us?

Do you have any special tips or abilities to attract women?
Old 03-01-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

Thanks to all bros whom have replied. i will kiv your suggestions
Old 05-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
olivatwist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scare they will one day just run home and leave you alone
Old 14-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Just one word of advice from experience: always stay vigilant of signs that they want to control your money. Always maintain FULL CONTROL of your wallet and your relationships with PRC women. ALWAYS! Zero exceptions. Never trust a PRC. They come from a country where counterfeiting and faking things are a way of life. And this applies also to the way they do relationships.
Old 14-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
rickykk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once you reach 40 and no money every poor prc also dont want you
Old 14-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

thanks bros
Old 15-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Just one word of advice from experience: always stay vigilant of signs that they want to control your money. Always maintain FULL CONTROL of your wallet and your relationships with PRC women. ALWAYS! Zero exceptions. Never trust a PRC. They come from a country where counterfeiting and faking things are a way of life. And this applies also to the way they do relationships.
agree but not all are like that....but if u referring the women in the sex industry then it's zero tolerance for trust.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
agree but not all are like that....but if u referring the women in the sex industry then it's zero tolerance for trust.
My personal experience tells me otherwise. I had a PRC gf before. Was super nice in the beginning, but once she thought I am hooked, she began to want to intrude into my finances and started becoming more up-market. I dated (but not at gf level) 4 other PRC girls before. All same pattern. 狐狸尾巴 will be out eventually. All not from sex industry and have decent jobs. Two are teachers, two engineers and one in banking. Like i mentioned in my original response, always maintain control of your relationships with PRC women. ZERO tolerance. And zero in this case means zero.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 15-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
My personal experience tells me otherwise. I had a PRC gf before. Was super nice in the beginning, but once she thought I am hooked, she began to want to intrude into my finances and started becoming more up-market. I dated (but not at gf level) 4 other PRC girls before. All same pattern. 狐狸尾巴 will be out eventually. All not from sex industry and have decent jobs. Two are teachers, two engineers and one in banking. Like i mentioned in my original response, always maintain control of your relationships with PRC women. ZERO tolerance. And zero in this case means zero.
good and bad comes from everywhere. don't limit to nationality.
Old 15-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
good and bad comes from everywhere. don't limit to nationality.
Depends on oneself too.

For me, I paiseh to say, Vietnamese and Taiwanese or even Japanese got room for consideration, but ideally is Singaporean and / or Malaysian. Even Indonesian ah, the language may also be Bahasa, but different means different.

There is no such thing as a right match or a right marriage, imagine my final year project in university was to develop a biometric palm recognition and palmistry analysis software, even though I more or less master the rebranded art of telling fortunes from palmprints, etc, fortune cannot really be changed as my lineage of teachers taught me. As an example, I can tell others' romance luck, but I cannot change the fact that my this life is wretched where romance is concerned.

To be honest, I have seen Chinese i.e. PRC girls before and they are way better than Taiwanese and Japanese girls. Yet, the thing is, the compromises and foreign marriage arrangement is something that you i.e. TS probably want to think hard about before finalizing the transaction. PRC girls can look very humble and unassuming in the office or in school, but if you let them strip you naked they will pull your dick into their vagina even if you don't want to. For all the big matters we can think about, this is the smallest trivial detail you have to be mindful about, i.e. if they pull you(r dick) in when in private, you want or you don't want?

In the past PRC girls were very swakoo wan, that means if you screw them on a first date you must marry them already, but these days it's upside down, i.e. what we Singaporeans counsel against are our own men, because they can turn your own lives upside down, so you have to decide for yourself are you willing to own it e.g. they could be the one courting you instead not you courting them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1