The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Typical story of a dumb girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupiost View Post
Any way to re strategize?
how to restrategize when he has already gotten everything that he wants from you? sooner or later u will hate him more than u love him for treating u like this.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Have to start a new game? Can't play on this one?
But play hard to get sometimes don't guys get sick and dulan and they just find next?
unless he hasnt had enuff of u if not he will be happier if u play hard to get coz he can take this opportunity to brush u off. babe, u still got lots to learn. move on dont waste time on him.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for advising for my welfare. I know my heart wants to continue seeing him. The sex is pretty good too.. lol damn it. For the record, I don't have expectations of him leaving his wife (esp for me). We've not talked about this. But I will be glad to see his marriage blows up. But not due to me of course. I guess I'm just very selfish, since I can't have him... I admit as the women-kind, we are crazy. Stupid crazy. Anyway, his wife also never do anything to me. So I shouldn't be an ass I know. I also know my actions here so I know I am not an good person, I don't need any beat ups... esp from the wives who might be loitering here.
it is their husband who cant resist the temptation. if there is anyone to blame, it should be their husband or vice versa. dont have to bother wives loitering here. aiyah sex is always good in such kind of relationship. but do understand there is no love. it is the thrill and the feeling that u cant have him totally that makes u cant get out of it. its the same for him but the only difference is he is able to retreat anytime if he wants. I guess the only thing that he will be afraid off is when u decided to blow up the matter. Judging from your description and replied here, I knows he is not afraid becos he knows what kind of character u r. In such kind relationship take it like a pinch of salt, enjoy the sex and companionship while u can. dont be too emotionally involve. back off once u feel ur heart has crossed over the line. u need to experience and be able to control emotions. such game not up to your level now, move on la. dun play with fire.....life has many other better things to do. get involved with a healthy relationship.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Walk away while u can....U r not going to be young forever....Anyway one day u are going to look back and regrets all this...The worse is if words get around and your future spouse ever finds out about this...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 16-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Walk away while u can....U r not going to be young forever....Anyway one day u are going to look back and regrets all this...The worse is if words get around and your future spouse ever finds out about this...
if she continues in such relationship, it will only affect her mentally. In future she will only go for such unavailable men. but having said go, she wont be able to walk out so easily becoz she is too involved. it takes a very strong heart to walk out in the beginning and not many pple can do it in. usually such relationship will stop when it gets too ugly or either one party gets hurt deeply. But i do agree the sex part is really fantastic and exciting. shit i miss those memories.....
Old 16-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS ... absence makes the heart grow fonder

Wait for him to initiate the next meet-up, then say you can't make it using some feeble excuse ... working late, project deadline, back ache, home commitment etc

The objective is to make him wait for the treat. he'll appreciate it more

In his eyes, this is a NSA arrangement - friends with benefits / fuck-buddies. he's set his safety parameters. will not leave his family. he's enjoying while it lasts. yolo, yoyo.

In general, it's easier for men to easily separate sex from emotion. imho, women find it harder to do that unless it's a financial arrangement. dun beat yourself up too much for "falling" - it's not stupid. you're being human.

of course, if the wait drags out too long - he gets frustrated and may move on as u mentioned.

the strategy is a power-play - it depends on what you are willing to lose and what you want to hold on to.

good luck
Old 16-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stupiost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
........I guess the only thing that he will be afraid off is when u decided to blow up the matter. ....... I knows he is not afraid becos he knows what kind of character u r......
Fuck yes. He did say he knows I won't. And I really won't. Why also jeopardise myself. Actually I think I know why I feel shitty. Although I was happy to affair with him, I think I'm just quite jealous he has his shit together, his job, wife and all. And he GETS to eat his cake and have it. I like him, we enjoy time together, but I want more. I want to see him make effort to see me. At least I'm more appreciated.

"but having said go, she wont be able to walk out so easily becoz she is too involved" - YES, you see why I can't walk out easy. Uhh please don't F me, but actually I am quite determined to 'play' becos it's still enjoyable.. but you also know I want to stay. OK I'm a loser, I am those shitty players who wanna play the game even though they will lose.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywoody View Post
The objective is to make him wait for the treat. he'll appreciate it more

In his eyes, this is a NSA arrangement - friends with benefits / fuck-buddies. he's set his safety parameters. will not leave his family. he's enjoying while it lasts. yolo, yoyo.
YES precisely, I want him to appreciate more. I don't want to feel worthless. Btw, he didn't say he won't leave his family, but it's something I already know. So that means I am just a sore thumb that knows it won't happen, yet want to have him when I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywoody View Post
In general, it's easier for men to easily separate sex from emotion. imho, women find it harder to do that unless it's a financial arrangement.
What does that second sentence mean? Care to elaborate
Old 16-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

I'm really a fucking stupid one. The worse part is that I know I am. At least if I'm stupid, don't know it, I'll still enjoy the ignorance of thinking I'm not stupid. I guess I don't know how to love myself, which is contradicting cos I am SELFISH enough to want this and that. Well, stupid that I can't have it all and then I'm jealous bitter while he gets all he wants and nothing affects him. Maybe he didn't fuck anything up too, I guess it' cld be I'm too needy and want too much. I guess it will be nice to be his mistress. At least mistresses get the love. BTW how is this done? You guys who have mistresses, is this laid out, verbally or set at the beginning or do you ppl just progress to that as it continues on?

Seriously. I'm good looking, I am nice. Completely fuckable. I'm really nice. Nice to him. Except times when I'm a bit attitude. What the fuck is wrong man. I'm too ready for him? Do guys all really want something they cannot have?
Old 16-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Guys are mostly贱货. bros out there dun F me ok..haha they always like the challenge for not being able to have it. they pursue, they chase, they go after, they plead till they get it. Finally when they got it, the sex part will likely be an awesome one. And if the lady knows exactly what the man is thinking, she knows how to make him come back for more.

u sound too much alike my the other gal which i knew a year ago....
Old 16-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Seriously. I'm good looking, I am nice. Completely fuckable. I'm really nice. Nice to him. Except times when I'm a bit attitude. What the fuck is wrong man. I'm too ready for him? Do guys all really want something they cannot have?
the me few years ago as long chio bu anything i also can i also yes..

the me today realized chio bu is good to have but not necessary.. what most attractive to me is 1) Fate 2) Character 3) Logic (she being able to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong)

is not right for you to be in an affair with a married man.. but if two of you really have to steal eat.. who am i to judge?
Old 16-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

i once dated the coolest lady before. Looks, height, feminine, independent character everything abt her hit my spot. i tried so hard to make her fall in love with me. i pursue, i sacrifice and i chased relentlessly. in the end she fell for me. we had great moments together and the sex was electifying. we stayed in the hotel for days and nights making love continously . in the end i fell harder for her.....i always tot it was a game till she found out i was not not ready and serious to be with her. She was hurt badly. i realise how bastard I was when i fell for her...in the end both ended up hurting badly.

so the morale is if u want to play the game then be mentally be prepare to face shit......dont end up being hurt already then start doing stupid things. i always tell my frens dont be too over confident, u never know what kind of gal u will meet. Playing with other pple feelings is like opening a pandora box, u never know what u will get in the end.

in your case, he has already set his mind clearly when he decided to play with u. however u r not, I guarantee u will hurt urself if u continue this relationship based on ur character. if u search urself deeper, u will realise it's ur ego which is controlling ur emotions.. There is nothing to prove and win in the end. Be more mature and take this as an experience to improve urself.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are like so many men, why so hang u about 1 man unless you dig his looks so much. And that is so very superficial. I know many man who are solid and trustworthy and do not fool around. Just move on and look for the right man.

U are just weak, come on and show some spine. Stop wallowing here. Act positively by moving on.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The issue is that I really like him. And I'm willing to continue this. I thought I will be cool and able to play it and have sex like a man, but it is going up into my head. My friends (even guys) told me that if I am willing to get into it, he should make some sacrifices. Like getting me gifts and making me feel special, which I think he needs motivation to do so. I realised n hear my friends there. Since I'm getting screwed, I shouldn't feel less than a mistress or prostitue. He should make some sacrifices. I don't mean cash, I will be too paiseh to take. I just want him to know it's not free! Or rather, maybe this is for my own pride.

Spare me the flames here.. my point was made in the first and this post. I'm just wanting to hear from you hunters here who are obviously pro in closing girls, I'm sure with your strategies and so just wanna hear more.
Sex is about mutual enjoyment.

If you make him sacrifices (or contributes) with the purpose to continue having sex with you. You are just making yourself a prostitute.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
There are like so many men, why so hang u about 1 man unless you dig his looks so much. And that is so very superficial. I know many man who are solid and trustworthy and do not fool around. Just move on and look for the right man.

U are just weak, come on and show some spine. Stop wallowing here. Act positively by moving on.
she is totally into him right now. she is just avoiding the reality and finding a reason to continue on. anyway she has chosen her path.....let her face whatever consequences for her actions.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1