The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2016, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 13
charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!
Re: L8h43

Thanks bro! Will rtf G8 next trip.

Any other bro tired G1 in L8h43?

Wanted to know about her review too.

This place seem to have 4 not bad Gs
G17, G9, G8 & G1

G17 & G9 we know for long time, I just knew about G8, now left G1 review.

Hope any bro can review her if u had tried her (G1)
Old 02-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmguy View Post
Thanks bro! Will rtf G8 next trip.

Any other bro tired G1 in L8h43?

Wanted to know about her review too.

This place seem to have 4 not bad Gs
G17, G9, G8 & G1

G17 & G9 we know for long time, I just knew about G8, now left G1 review.

Hope any bro can review her if u had tried her (G1)
G1 i cant recall any review for her....i also noticed her but.....personal taste....i put her, g12 and g38 as 'interesting'

to me, the more 'outstanding' ones...again personal taste....are G8, G9, G17.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

I have never seen G1...did she really exist?! On my last trip...
Saw G3, cute, petite, looks Malay.
Saw G12, lanky, big smile, looks sweet.
Saw G38, curvy.
Saw G9, she slim down a lot.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Yes G1 MILF look
Old 03-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I have never seen G1...did she really exist?! On my last trip...
Saw G3, cute, petite, looks Malay.
Saw G12, lanky, big smile, looks sweet.
Saw G38, curvy.
Saw G9, she slim down a lot.
Since that G9 slim down, to me, she don't look like ex-mediacorp Margaret Lee that much anymore.
(Google Margaret Lee Singapore)
MILF need some meat to play the part.
Lol ! We customers are so picky! Lol
Not sure if G9 still retains the size of her frontal assets...combine with slim waist....power!
Old 04-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

nvr see g1 meh...must b busy lor...
the three gers g1 g9 and 1 more...service r on par with each other when they were nubies...
now i no kno orr...but shdnt b dat bad lar...
Old 04-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
nvr see g1 meh...must b busy lor...
the three gers g1 g9 and 1 more...service r on par with each other when they were nubies...
now i no kno orr...but shdnt b dat bad lar...
Ooo.....thxs for the info
Old 06-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

was looking around this thread, but didn't seem to be able to find... what time does this house closes?
Old 13-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SamBanor is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros,
Any girl in 0843 can do golden shower?
Any idea?

Cheers!
Old 13-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

G70
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 (A cup with sensitive nipple, natural better than enhanced boob)
Pussy: 9/10 (tight for me)
French:Yes
CBJ 5/10 (short and no bbbj)
Attitude:Hardworking and friendly
Massage: 10/10 (professional hard massage and bone cracking)
FJ: 9/10 (2 shots from her, tight, can french, no fake moan)
Old 14-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SamBanor is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone went to this house yesterday? Are the girls working? Someone told me that because the Thai king passed away, the girls may not work!!

Any bro can confirm?
Old 16-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the mood of trying new girls, so walked around, popped into 0843. Wanted to try the famous G17, but she off. OKT recommended new girl G3, looks syt so went with her. Tried her twice over 2 days, will break down the FR to first and second session.

Name: Ja
Experience: 1 month in Geylang

Looks: Sweet looking young girl, big eye, long hair, tried to play teacher by putting on fake specs as we ended second session lol.

Body: Slim with natural big A/small B boobs, perky to the touch. No tummy at all, butt is normal so so, not flat, nor super nice. She knows how to use her body to arouse you, read on to find out.

Disclaimer: I tried her prior to the news of the Thai King's passing. YMMV, as with any other thai houses for this sensitive period i guess.

First Session
Shower: I feel this is the bomb. She soaped me up gao gao and did B2B without asking, was quite surprised she actually did that. Bros that like B2B soaping can try. The shower was damn steam, 2ic is full attention all the way. Although the duration not very long, but was good enough.

Foreplay: The catbath is.... abit long and slow. Maybe she is inexperienced, but she really took her time and slowly lick me up and rub you with her perky tits. Not that it is bad, but for someone that needs foreplay to be quite fast and furious to get going, this is quite a downer for me, and she likes to stare at me for some reason, maybe trying to give me the CFM look, but abit excessive, it added onto her slow-paced foreplay.

CBJ: By the time reach this point i am half gone, 2ic stand down liao. She then flustered and look like on verge of crying (OMG) and ask whether her service not good, see her like this, naturally went soft hearted and told her its ok, since she is new. And she don't really speak english, so communication was really difficult, i didn't know how to tell her to do it 'faster' the next time round, so just told her its ok repeatedly. So to say BJ was pretty much non-existent, cannot put a comment to it.

FJ: Had her to HJ me to make me hard again, cap on and just went missionary and pump til cum. Nothing much to say, because at this point of time is just rushing to cum before buzzer up.

Post-FJ shower: She did her B2B routine again, but much shorter one. Can feel 2ic want to be at full attention again.

Overall for first session: The shower was really good, steamy max, but her foreplay is... not my cup of tea, decided to give her another try to see if something good comes out. So...

Second session
Shower: Same B2B as first session. Steamy, tried to initiate frenching, but she didn't fall for it dammit. If french start there I may just ask to fuck her in the shower lol.

Foreplay: Sigh, same thing happened, slowly take her time to lick and rub you with her body, stare stare look look, 2ic start to stand down again. Told her to do it FAST next time.

CBJ: Same as previous session. Sigh, really wanted to try her BJ.

FJ: same thing, HJ get hard, race against time, keep pumping to cum before buzzer ring. She does have some moans, but not real for sure.

Post-FJ shower: As above, short B2B soaping.

Overall: To be honest, she looks good, her attitude is pleasant, GFE is there, but the way she handles customers, not my cup of tea sadly. Maybe if I knew how to speak Thai things might be different. I may pop by to RTF here and there to see if she improves when my regular go for off day, but I think she has potential to become popular with her B2B. Bros can check her out if you like B2B.
Old 17-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Visited last Saturday after drinking session..only girl 30 in the tank..never try her b4 and don want wait so on her.

Tall long hair
Good attitude
Shower standard with little b2b
Boobs abit small for her body no enhanced
Bbbj good but short
Great Ass especially when she bend her body during foreplay
Good massage till buzz alerted.
Overall walk out happy man.
Old 17-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster (P)

Hmm...girl 30...cant really recall her face...nxt time see again, thxs for the fr
Old 23-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

My first time trying this house, seriously.
Went there early in the afternoon to see full selection of girls.
Decided on G17 cause of her good reviews although she was a little plain looking with no make up.

G17
Looks: 6.5 (okay la, still a little cute without make up.)
Body: 7 (young, fair, smooth)
BBJ: 8 (good wet and slurpy suction)
FJ: 9 (playful attitude and likes to tease a lot. Grind her pussy on me for awhile and kept teasing me and asking how does it feel. Bth ask her cap on and she rode me fast and furious, has the typical Thai moan which I like haha ended off carrying her and bonking. Stayed in bed and cuddled and didn't rush off to the showers, high gfe.)

Pleasant experience for my first time in this house. While sending me out still pull me back for a hug and tell me to come find her again which I probably will to see her with make up haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1