The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualman View Post
Hi bro Doomas,

Just to confirm, Anqi already left WH15?

Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Public service announcement

WH15 Anqi will cut card in mid-Jan. Fans pls give her support while you still can.
I went on 20 Jan after being overseas for 6 months attachment, wanting to support her for the last time but okt say she alr cut card 😢

Any bros out thr has ways to contact her? Eg wechat or etc, pls kindly pm me thanks. Just wanting to say my last goodbye.
When i went to visit her for the last time, she gave me the best session ever, which is hard to tops considering all the wonderful sex she has given me all these months since i found her from this forum.

Having said that, I can tell she wishes to cut all ties from this trade loose and start life afresh back home. I can only wish her all the time, and sometimes when i miss her, i would look at our welfies and reminsce (perhaps, even wank off 1 load )

So i said my last goodbye and allowed her to delete and block me on wechat. As cheery as she is while giving us the navy seal hot-steamy treatment, she is just a girl deep-down who wants to move on.

I truly wish her all the best and hope that she finds someone true and kind in the near future.

What an emo farewell
Old 08-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yes bro, she left liao. She texted me a few days ago to say she has settled down nicely. Will miss the steamy sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualman View Post
Hi bro Doomas,

Just to confirm, Anqi already left WH15?

Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Public service announcement

WH15 Anqi will cut card in mid-Jan. Fans pls give her support while you still can.
I went on 20 Jan after being overseas for 6 months attachment, wanting to support her for the last time but okt say she alr cut card 😢

Any bros out thr has ways to contact her? Eg wechat or etc, pls kindly pm me thanks. Just wanting to say my last goodbye.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:50 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Qiao er is excellent. Debuted half a year ago. Pretty. Slim good figure. B- cup boobs with light brown to pink nips. Service power no horse run. Bbbj, frenching , ar, fj, cat Bath, gfe all top notch. Make my $150 well spent. My regular rtf girl

Last edited by slyer; 23-10-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Old 25-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

My favourite in this legal house is Piao Piao. Young, slim, about 1.49m. Boyish body. Not dark skinned. BJ, AR and whatnots. She didn't complain or rush. After the engagement, she wore back her incongruous sailor moon uniform.

Xiao Xiao is also quite good just that she doesn't AR. Left 15 mins, she chatted with me. I've had bad service girls in massage parlours, who scolded me to get out soon after I came and paid them.

There are Cat 80 WLs in this legal house. Or we can pay the Cat 150 WLs $80 for 30 mins.
Old 17-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

One of the newer PRC girls is called An Qi. Recycled name but a different girl. Slim and looks like a nice sales girl we see in shopping malls. Slim, small breasts, a little fair and a little pretty. I fingered her. She licked my nipples. BJ. She doesn't AR unless she covers her tongue with a CD. It was a nice FJ. She allowed me to suck her breasts. I kissed her lightly on her lips, making sure my lips were dry and her's too. She said she doesn't know how to use the love seat in the room but she tried any way. She didn't rush. Overall a normal, nice mission.
Old 19-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
One of the newer PRC girls ........
There is a new girl, Ting Ting, 26 years. Not petite nor plumb. Just in between. Has a GND look and you wouldn't think she is a WL if you see her outside. Service wise, aim to please. Very high GFE. Will want to cuddle you after a job. For those who wants to experience a high level of GFE, go for her.
Old 20-11-2016, 12:23 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My favourite in this legal house is Piao Piao. Young, slim, about 1.49m. Boyish body. Not dark skinned. BJ, AR and whatnots. She didn't complain or rush. After the engagement, she wore back her incongruous sailor moon uniform.

Xiao Xiao is also quite good just that she doesn't AR. Left 15 mins, she chatted with me. I've had bad service girls in massage parlours, who scolded me to get out soon after I came and paid them.

There are Cat 80 WLs in this legal house. Or we can pay the Cat 150 WLs $80 for 30 mins.
Piao piao is meaty. Not my cup of tea.
Qiao er is still my most preferred in this house
Old 20-11-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the newer PRC girls is called An Qi. Recycled name but a different girl. Slim and looks like a nice sales girl we see in shopping malls. Slim, small breasts, a little fair and a little pretty. I fingered her. She licked my nipples. BJ. ... blah ... blah ...
An Qi has an adorable and youngish looks ... She looks like and built like a late teen lass with her short bod hairdo and micro mini short plus midriff blouse ... Yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Piao piao is meaty. Not my cup of tea.
Qiao er is still my most preferred in this house
Albeit she offers commando service, she is not the prettiest in the house ... Prettier than her are Linda, Lily, An Qi and Bao Er ... Qiao Er looks like the younger and petite version of ex-1805 WL, Ferrari ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-11-2016, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all
Quote:

Hey bro, u sure they still offer cat 80? Or $80 for 30 mins? Went last week and okt told me they don't offer $80 for anything
Old 24-11-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Hi Discovery2180. I saw a fat PRC WL in here. The OKT's helper told me she's Cat 80, adding she's big size. About beginning of this year. I'm not an OKT.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:38 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Hi Discovery2180. I saw a fat PRC WL in here. The OKT's helper told me she's Cat 80, adding she's big size. About beginning of this year. I'm not an OKT.
Your fav piao piao has hung her pussy & retired for good
Old 25-11-2016, 11:39 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
An Qi has an adorable and youngish looks ... She looks like and built like a late teen lass with her short bod hairdo and micro mini short plus midriff blouse ... Yummy!

Albeit she offers commando service, she is not the prettiest in the house ... Prettier than her are Linda, Lily, An Qi and Bao Er ... Qiao Er looks like the younger and petite version of ex-1805 WL, Ferrari ...
Indeed an qi looks syt with her short bob hair
Old 26-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all
Quote:
Ok, but do all the cat150 girls offer $80 for 30 mins? Would like to get a quick one in during work break. Cuz the okt told me no 30 min
Old 26-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

If the OKT told you that, then that's that. I don't work there.

Thanks slyer. I wonder why. Less than ten months.
Old 27-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With regards to the maxx FR on Bao Er from WH1615 . I have never made any comments .but to b fair to all chiongster ,updated info is most important instead of wasting our manhood sperms count and time .money is of no issue .no offence not finger pointing at Anyone .pls do not flame me. I have seen this Bao Er .she is no doubt pretty but she said in person to me n during session, she no longer does any of those that was written by Maxx. She is simply a dead fish .and with rubber doing BJ . Can't kiss nor suck her nipples and she is aloof n cold n with no communications . Rubbish and lousy service except for her good physical attributes if u dun mind fxxxxx a good looking dead fish .u r better off wasting time on others .this is just a updated fr to remind other chiongster from falling to the girls or FRs tat is not updated and thus wasting time n feeling frustrated due to lousy fxxx . I swear upon god that this is a genuine updates on this girl . Wat she say was also recorded on my mobile voice recorder in case I m being flame n also to prove my case to avoid defamation .by other brothers here . This is just an updated version n hope I will not upset nor offend anyone here just by giving an honest updates but of course although this will bring inconvenience to the house 1615wh n to the girl Bao Er , but I dun think she deserve the fr nor tat was given by maxx during her first day at work n services was only rendered as she claims she was green n well maybe bro maxx is lucky to have her on her first day n thus written tat fr . I have nothing to gain nor lose by giving honest updates comparing to maxx points n his seniority but I feel that this has to b fair to all chiongster .I dun care for points nor reputation but I hv jus a chiongster. Try at ur own risk ,time and money n sperm wasting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1