The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Mei Le #5 (2033), 21yo, hunan, fair japanese teenager lolita look. She is alredi a hot cake among the japanese customers

Unfortunately another gems Mei Mei#18 who had recently returned to china...
Thought Mei le also balek kampung oredy.
Old 28-03-2016, 09:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Thought Mei le also balek kampung oredy.
oppps, I did not know that Mei Le had left so soon, but there is another young gal at 2033 who is pretty good (petite slim sweet sultry MM who provides fun energetic and responsive wet sex), same batch as Mei Le.

Also new batch of gals for 2033 should be coming in some time in April
Old 29-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
My personal favourite is Mei Qi #1. Her hand skills are good. She has a nice set of tits. A sweet girl.
I second this girl. Sweet thing with fantastic breast with hand job skills that can almost compare with the great Malaysia CK from WH06
Old 04-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mei Qi #1 2033 FR

Been away a while and so no going down to GL. Came back with a whole list of girls to try. Some not working, some busy etc etc. So decided to repeat one of the girls who I had called maybe 3 times before – Mei Qi. She was just finishing a customer so my timing was perfect. As I mentioned above, she is one of my favorites.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl. Quite big eyes. Had that Japanese girl look initially. Brown tinted hair. Perky nose which is quite cute.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Nice. My kind of curvy girl. She came in a naughty school girl outfit. Short skirt and white top tied at the waist. Ample bust spilling out of her top. So she has that sweet innocent kind of look but the body built for sin. Boobs are a C I would guess. They feel very good in my hands. Doesn’t really shave below. She not really into dinning at the Y either)

Frenching: 8/10 (First time was rubbish then after the second visit it became much better and now there is full on frenching)

Bbbj: 8.5/10 (Good job here by her. She seems quite happy to blow and angle her body so that you can play with her tits and pussy at the same time. She did it for a while also.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, me on top then doggy and then me on top again. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster at the end. She paid nice complements that I was too big and hard lol. OK, sure if you say so haha. Never mind whether it was true or not. It was still great hearing it.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session for me. My fourth time with her and besides the sex our chit chat is getting better also. I like that whole innocent look but slutty body experience. A RTF for me)
Old 04-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nureva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Qi

Hot days lately, went to the okt and was recommended Mei Qi and here is the FR -

Looks:8/10 (pretty with big eyes)
Body : 8/10 (slender and petite sized good for me)
Tits : 7/10 (Like her small pink nipples)
CB: 6/10 (some weird smell)
BJ : 7.5/10 (Takes her time and throughout but not much DT)
FJ : 7/10 (Fucking is ok lah but not fantastic)
GF: 9/10 (Very girlfriend feeling, with small licks often)

In short, she is good if u like slow and sensual fucking with loads of small licks and hugs from her. She is very passionate and deliver high gfe. try her out bros you will not regret it!
Old 05-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 2033 Mei Qi

Due to some my issue, it has been a long time I have not added FR. Now I recover.

Recently randomly walked into 2033, talked to OKT and I mentioned Mei Qi, he told me that now he had 5 girls and Mei Qi is the most popular one. Wait for some minutes, Mei Qi walked in front of me, took my water cup and led me into room.

Debut: Half year ago
Origin: Hunan
Face: 8.5/10, very beautiful, more like Japanese model girl than Chinese girl, she told me she uses beauty face mask every day due to her makeup. She takes care of her face very carefully.
Body: Around 1.60 meter if I remember correctly, thin waist, but the shining point is her big boobs, skin colour is white and smooth, a little tummy but very ok to me (she complained Singapore food is so good that she gained weight).
Boobs: 9/10, C+/D cup, soft (not very soft type), all natural, very beautiful shape, I personally rank her big boobs as top level in GL
BM: 8/10, great feeling, high score due to her boobs
Cathbath: standard and slow
AR: not tried due to I dislike
Kiss/French: I asked when FJ me on top position, she said yes, good frencher, she said she doesn’t like smoke smell. (You can use something to remove smoke smell if you are smoker and request french from her)
BBBJ: 1 time in shower and 2 times on bed, slow and enjoyable
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction for position changes, hard working girl when she was on top, then I came quickly.

RTF: Yes (due to her beautiful face and beautiful shape boobs)

The OKT was very friendly and kept communicating with me while I was waiting. And this house 2033 has many rooms, I got lost when stepped out, Mei Qi kept giving me direction for help. Nice girl.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kono41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump for update
Old 08-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Constanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro can intro the ang pai for this house?
Will weekends be more packed?
paisay for newbie question
Old 09-10-2016, 02:46 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Mei qi is good and pretty. Shall pay a visit to her soon
Old 09-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Looks like Mei qi is good and pretty. Shall pay a visit to her soon
She left already. No girls in 2033, unless the newest batch arrived and started work?
Old 09-10-2016, 10:48 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
She left already. No girls in 2033, unless the newest batch arrived and started work?
Oops I'm too slow lol
Old 10-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, waiting for new batch later this month. I always frequent this place as the OKTs are very friendly and usually the girls they recommend from outside are good.

Ample parking space for those who drive too.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Yeah, waiting for new batch later this month. I always frequent this place as the OKTs are very friendly and usually the girls they recommend from outside are good.
Ample parking space for those who drive too.

New batch started and any gems?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 20-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
New batch started and any gems?
Next week I think.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2033

Four out of five new gals start work yesterday.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1