The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heydar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Tried L18H36 G8 awhile back not sure still around or not if have please tell me whether she still around.

I thought her boobs were small for some reason until undress wow big probably D cup and saggy feels natural. Body wise not bad big tattoo covering her belly for bros who like tattoo would enjoy but I don't really like tattoo. Looks wise not bad thick make up and look mature she said she is 29 years old.

Firstly, she very patient took 80 dollar session in early afternoon so longer she massage me first before we did anything the massage was alright. We chatted a bit and she was very friendly overall.

Proceed to cbj not so good can feel teeth. Ask if can french she say can kiss cheeks only. Fj was good accommodate to different position.

Overall, may RTF if any bros know she still around or not cause so long never go there liao.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eddie23x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

up the thread.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eddie23x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heydar. That girl is still around
Old 20-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Hi guys, any new updates? Looking for big boobs and high gfe. Tia
Old 26-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Went to 1838, wanted 38 but long q, so ask for 11, also long q. Wtf. So go over to 1818... Quite good selection. And num 5 was there.

Not really a looker but not ugly also. Cannot really judge her boob size but its big from the look of it. So on.

She seem rather shy about her big boobs. Maybe its so big she has a inferiority complex. Like how girls with small tits ha e an inferior complex too.

She seem like dont want to let you see her naked in bright lights. So she took off her clothes with her back facing me. And the she used a towel to cover herself up and went into the toilet and wash me with towel on. I was like what the fuck. Will she service me with towel on or not ? And let me fuck her with towel on ?

Shower like she just went thru motion. Not thorough at all. Like playin piano without gusto . Lol.

After shower , she came out and turn down the lights to quite dim then took off her towel. And then the 2 headlights just shine at you. Dunno y she kept saying my cock very big. Complimenting The guy with big cock is old school already. Should just say i have a nice cock. Lol.

Back to her big boobs, i mean huge boobs. Think could b n F cup. Seriously huge. I think bigger than 1834g3. It droops a bit because they are so massive. But not saggy. I believe they are natural as i cant feel any implant. Overall i can say her figure is actually quite good .

Service not bad. Bbbj quite good. Nice n slow. Fj quite good . Her reaxtion not overly fake. But u know its fake cos she ask me at least three times if i cum when i stop to enjoy those humongous boobs. Er body is damn soft n smooth so the sensation is quite good. Too bad no Frenching for me.

With this kind of boobs , its mandatory for me to finish it off by boob fuck. When i going to cum, i got her to hj me. I too long never cum n my cum shot onto her mouth n hair....she immediately stop n i have to diy myself. She gave the disgusted look but wasnt pissed off. She is those gentle type n i kinda like her. If she show more gfe i will die in her hands. Rtf sure. But this house like timing same or worse than 1838. .

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 26-11-2016 at 12:32 AM.
Old 27-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
lustysinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18 H18 G5

Looks : 6/10
Fair
Smooth Skin
Boobs : D cup
Gfe : Good
French : nil
Rtf : yes

Got a gnd look, quite shy type, overall good.

Confirm good for boob lovers.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $40 and $50 WLs - Big Boobs FRs (Natural D cup and above pls)

I tried her too, big cup but service was quick..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeyes View Post
Recently I have tried H66A G69

Name : Nina or Lina (didn't catch properly)
Room : Nice and cosy, red color blanket makes it feels sexy
Body : 8/10 D CUP boobs (Feels real, its big)
BBBJ : 9/10 + CIM really hardworking
Ass : 7/10 Small ass.
FJ : 8/10 Hardworking and no complain
RTM : sure why not

She's here for a month only, english is so so. Nice and friendly lady. Next time wanna try tit fuck. =)
Old 11-12-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L12 H17 G17
Name Anna
Age 23
Hometown Somewhere near Chiang Mai
Looks 8/10 syt beautiful eyes boobs n young looking to my eyes 😄
Boobs C cup
Sop 6/10 ok so so only
GFE good. May improve with rtf. Sweet talker
Time watcher
Overall rating 7/10 all her service flaws go away with her sweet talk like new gf.

Rtf maybe.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
L12 H17 G17
Name Anna
Boobs C cup
Kindly include critical info like natural or enhanced boobs.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Kindly include critical info like natural or enhanced boobs.
Fake. Ord in 6 months.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
L12 H17 G17
Name Anna
Age 23
Hometown Somewhere near Chiang Mai
Looks 8/10 syt beautiful eyes boobs n young looking to my eyes 😄
Boobs C cup
Sop 6/10 ok so so only
GFE good. May improve with rtf. Sweet talker
Time watcher
Overall rating 7/10 all her service flaws go away with her sweet talk like new gf.

Rtf maybe.
Does the wl in this house L1217 provide bbbj or Cbj?
Please share thanks
Old 14-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Early Birds
hehe, difficult to tell whether it is natural or not however D cups most are fake.
tried the run-down L18H44B (last house) thought nothing there. saw G10, wow, it was really exploding. why did she not cover the melons a bit ...
really huge and firmed up. returned back after thinking twice.
She really has the big boobs and not any saggy. I would think they are fake but just a bit harder than the real ones, compensating shapes
licking and cbj were not that long and the moans were not that luring. so I have to say the rest was SOP.
FJs were accommodating, changes to a few positions. She might feel too many thrusts
TRF, yes. 2nd time went there, the house was not opening yet (I am early bird), 3rd time she was picked already.
Old 14-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

before G10 Ann of H44B I was heading for WH H43 which opens around 1pm. L18 most houses opens after 2 so early birds have to find somewhere else.
G10 in H43 should have the biggest D. She is a bit older but slutty.
G38 has big boobs as well, C+, and a cheerful SYT/GFE. so you may look for her.
Interestingly they share the same big room, and well renovated.
The gals in this house used to give me light massages
Old 14-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

For those posting here please specify REAL or FAKE boobs.

Thanks.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, I need a bit of help to refresh my memory on a girl I tried some time ago but totally forgotten from which house.

About 4-5 months ago, I was reading an FR somewhere, which I presumed was here. So decided to try the Thai WL.

The session was extremely good and I thought about RTF but I usually do not RTF very soon.

Here is what I remember from that session:

1. House allows maximum of 20 or 25 minutes (cannot remember which), not the 30 minutes houses. Session was so good, I extended for 1 more slot.
2. Girl has dyed brown hair until chest level, a bit curly
3. Girl is average looking, not super ugly nor stunningly pretty
4. This is perhaps the most important clue: her boobs should be around D cup, all natural and semi firm. Her body is those slim type.
5. I remember she has some small tattoos, can't remember where on the body.
6. She provides BBBJ and it was so good and long, that I had to extend the session because she was still blowing me when time was up.
7. Her room is on the left hand side of the house.
8. She is quite demure type.

I know it is like finding a needle from a haystack.

I read almost all the FRs from the compiled list but somehow I cannot find an FR that resembled the girl.

Closest match is 1818 G5 but when I visited this WL, the feeling was not right that this was the girl I tried last time. G5's room was filled with huge soft toys, and she blasted music. G5 was also very talkative and wild and her frame was a little bigger. More crucially, G5's boobs are enhanced and she has no tattoos while the girl I tried last time, her boobs I am pretty sure are 100% real.

Hope seasoned Cat50 bros can help me out with some potential WLs that matches my description.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1