The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Floppy Joe, what will you give for Fei Er in that case?

I think Xin Yu's tight pussy is a plus pt for her though.
FE I will rate her 8.5

Yes but tight also ejaculate faster
Old 20-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Bighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L1608

Bro, any one visited Ya Ya recently? Any feedback of the her service?
Old 21-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha I guess it is more of one man's meat another man's poison
Indeed. 各花入各眼。 To me, she is better looking than the AP Sasa next door.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighearts View Post
Bro, any one visited Ya Ya recently? Any feedback of the her service?
according to what you have written, you have visited her serveral times. Why bother asking about her services when you are her regular
Old 21-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Indeed. 各花入各眼。 To me, she is better looking than the AP Sasa next door.
Really? I like Sasa a lot as I think she is pretty. and she is one of my preferred RTF but always busy

That's why different taste do exist.
Old 21-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, everyone has different taste. In this house, I think Zhong Qing is the prettiest and the sexiest for my taste.
Old 22-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Really? I like Sasa a lot as I think she is pretty. and she is one of my preferred RTF but always busy

That's why different taste do exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Indeed, everyone has different taste. In this house, I think Zhong Qing is the prettiest and the sexiest for my taste.
That is why Geylang has variety to cater to our differing needs.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
FE I will rate her 8.5

Yes but tight also ejaculate faster

Fei er in 1608?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 23-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
Fei er in 1608?
Yes Encik
Old 24-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I think Fei Er and Sasa are good pals. Two busty delights and good service. Have RTF them a few times. I think Sasa's should be a bigger cup
Old 26-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reddie147 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1608 Xin Yu
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B to C
Figure: slim petite

This is actually my first time visiting this house Geylang, and I was kind of nervous going in as I had never tried anyone here. So I did some browsing here and I found this girl. When I looked at her, I wasn't disappointed . But once I got to the room, she was very mechanical. In the sense, she did not even smile. She undressed herself, and asked me to take off my clothes. In the shower, she just applied soap and gave me a rinse, and there was no action. I asked her do you do kissing and she said no. By then I felt a little disappointed as I am very much interested in frenching lol. Even in the bed there were too many no's. Didn't allow me to play with her boobs and she said she doesn't like to do BBBJ. By this time I wanted to get it over with and she just went to missionary and hardly moved. After fucking for like five minutes, i got pissed off and said I am done without even finishing. I was so upset and left. I never had this experience before, I highly doubt I will come back again. I knew some FRs could be misleading, but i thought this girl would be an exception, I was completely wrong. everything was mechanical with her.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

SammyIsKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddie147 View Post
L1608 Xin Yu

This is actually my first time visiting this house Geylang, and I was kind of nervous going in as I had never tried anyone here. So I did some browsing here and I found this girl. When I looked at her, I wasn't disappointed . But once I got to the room, she was very mechanical. In the sense, she did not even smile. She undressed herself, and asked me to take off my clothes. In the shower, she just applied soap and gave me a rinse, and there was no action. I asked her do you do kissing and she said no. By then I felt a little disappointed as I am very much interested in frenching lol. Even in the bed there were too many no's. Didn't allow me to play with her boobs and she said she doesn't like to do BBBJ. By this time I wanted to get it over with and she just went to missionary and hardly moved. After fucking for like five minutes, i got pissed off and said I am done without even finishing. I was so upset and left. I never had this experience before, I highly doubt I will come back again. I knew some FRs could be misleading, but i thought this girl would be an exception, I was completely wrong. everything was mechanical with her.
Interesting, the many times I was with her, had always been a good experience and she have provided XXXcellent services including some special attention. She Is always willing to try various styles. Anyway, perception is personal, furthermore the okt and his boss also highly endorse her, including FeiEr, XiaTian, YuanYuan. Cheers
Old 28-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

privatesam123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddie147 View Post
L1608 Xin Yu

I usually just browse the forums without getting involve with an account. However, after seeing your FR, I was drawn into involvement, as I believe good service should be rewarded.

I cannot claim complete understanding of your situation, however, as with many with experience with Xin Yu, I do receive excellent service from her, right from my 1st encounter with her. She was always patient and made me comfortable right from the start, nothing was being rush. I didn't encounter the rejections you did, and in fact, encountered a lot of spontaneity.

As what 1 bro in SMB mentioned, the ladies are essentially still humans. There maybe some other factors at play that may not be obvious. At the same time, they may not expect much from the guys that visited them, but being human, the actions/inactions (prior to visit and during the visit) of the guys will inevitably affect them to some extent.

In short, I have always had excellent and comfortable experiences with Xin Yu, as had other bros.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Yuan Yuan

Neh Neh: B/C
Height: about 1.58m
Pussy: tight
Arse: Fleshy (good for the big bang)

Interesting experience with her. very chatty and friendly, somewhat like your classmate who can chat with you on all things. Seems well cultured studious type with her use of language (got ink).

I like to rub my didi against her fleshy butt. I fuck her between her legs (legs closed) in the shower and that piak piak sound when I knock against her butt is thrilling.

On the bed, I buah tahan liao, straightaway enter firing position from doggie.

True enough, I bang her real hard and the piak piak sound can be heard loudly. One of the best Doggie fuck I ever had

The doggie lasted for quite a while as I tried to control my apache machine gun from over firing. She can moan and scream while I bonk her hard from behind.

I flipped her over to missionary and continue the firing exercise. Wah, front and back also piak piak sound very loud.

Finally unloaded my hellfire missiles into the target hole

One of the best fuck in GL

Definitely will return, but she said she might go home soon. Better try fast bro.

She is on the fleshy cute side, but the hard bang is worth the hard work. I really sweat it out as if I was in the gym

Call her the big bang

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Xiao Xue
Ht : 1.60m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : Chongqing
Debut : 2 days

Face: Overall quite pretty, smooth complexion, small-rounded nose with sharp nose bridge, fake eye lashes, lovely broad mouth, juicy tender lips, beautiful set of teeth; spot a pretty smile
Body: Firm sexy body and shapely legs, long black hair to the lower back; overall very beautiful and attractive for her height
Boobs: Beautiful natural B+ cup, light brown small areola and firm nipples, non-saggy firmness
Skin: fine medium, smooth
Pre-shower action : French a little
Shower routine : Nil
Cathbath: Nil
AR: Nil
Painting: Licked and painted pussy lips while in 69 position; but pussy hair not well trimmed; finger penetration showed pussy is very tight; hips and butt gyrated under intense pussy painting
BBBJ: Simply heavenly - know how to suck and lick balls and work on the dick, licking sides and tip and deep-throat sucking/blowing
Kiss/French: she claimed to be selective here; count myself fortunate; her lips are simply heavenly - she gave her all during the passionate frenching
FJ: she is horny and treated me like bf; sex in cowgal, missionary, doggie positions. On the bed, asked me to face front, then frenched and caressed my ears, neck, cheek, fingers rubbing my face and ears, kissing my nipples and mutual fondling for GFE. As I fondled her pussy, wow it was so wet! Sex stamina is unbelievably excellent - made her do cowgal first, even though she was reluctant at first. When my dick inserted deep into her tight pussy, could tell she felt very high after some thrusting and gyration. Her muscles and boobs all tensed up in intense pleasure. I did a very short doggie fuck and then needless to say, she was thoroughly conquered during the half-hour missionary session, moaning, gasping hard, pulling me down, holding my neck to french intimately. And her pussy squeezed me tightly and along with the intense frenching, i couldn't help unloading! After we cleaned up, she went to declare to her fellow newbies she had a fabulous encounter!
RTF : A definite rtf for me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1