The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2016, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs

JIA JIA! 1608 VERY WET PUSSY!!!

After reading the post about JIA JIA I went to check out her tits, WOW TWO THUMBS (and 1 cock) UP!

She is pretty by my standard, that type who looks like a real GF rather than a whore. Very nice lady. But in the room she is a real nympho as though she eats, sleeps, & dream of sex all day. You know the type we see in AV who look decent but actually is very wild. The minute we enter the room she is like hugging me tight tight, kissing me like a GF haven’t seen her BF for a long time. The feeling was full of oomph! Very real.

She makes me feel so horny, I was grabbing and sucking her tits and if feel like we are about to make love then she said wait, let’s take a bath first, so I say ok.

As she leads me to the bathroom, I enjoy looking at her ass and womanly figure, that type that I really want to eat, lick, suck, touch and fuck! We French like nobody business, Sucking and touching as she sensually wash my dick and ass, then she was rubbing herself on my soapy cock while we French, she then wash the soap away and gave me a blow job, looking at me at the same time, she alternate fast and slow then lick my balls as well. Then she comes up to French me again and we are off to the bed.

I like her massage, not too hard not too soft, just the right amount of strength and tenderness, then her boobs message feels really good. That Big, Smooth, Soft white toufu rubbing and sliding all over my body is so erotic!
We did a 69, her pussy was really very very wet and slippery, it feels good sliding in and out of her womanly body.

We finish off in cowgirl position. Was tired that day so she does all the work. After that she massage me again and I slept a bit.

Overall I had a really good sex and good rest. Came home sleeping like a baby.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
French: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR:7/10
Painting and Fingering: Yes
FJ: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

RTF: Of cos!
Old 23-12-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
lambo888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

LONG LOST COMMANDO SERVICE
DUO LI (NUMBER 89) FANTASTIC AND UNFORGETABLE GFE

WL: Duo Li
L18H20

Height: 1.63m

This is truly one of the last kind still left in Geylang, no try, it is your loss. My 2 other friends whom have tried commented that she is a long lost gem and these service no longer exist in geylang anymore

LOOKS
Above average looks babe in her mid 20s with slender figure packed with a full bodied C cup and curvaceous butt. She delivers lots of GFE with the right chemistry

BATH
She is well skilled in the art of using the tantra chair – the curved S chai, applying shower gel and massaging me using her five fingers to tease my body and that was highly electrifying. She is highly skilled in delivering boobs massage which gave me an instant marikita on my manhood
She was practically raping me with her tongue with her tongue probing every nook and cranny on my erogenous region. In addition , her AR was very skilful on this and her tongue is so long and sharping attacking my Ass hole non stop. She seemed to be able to almost suck my anus outward, very shiok

BJ
Her BJ was second to none in Geylang and she deep throated me like there is so tomorrow. She is simply too hungry for my dick and it seemed like she was almost going to leave a ring of her lipstick on the base of my manhood. I got harder and harder watching my manhood moving in and out of her pressured deeply caved in cheeks and she is a very hardworking sucker indeed with the delivery of the right suction force and so much GFE, constantly looking at me even when she is sucking non stop. Am loving it so much!
Old 23-12-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
lambo888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FJ
Her FJ is her trademark and she is very energetic, enthusiastic, spontaneous and proactive. I guessed that her moans sounded to be faked as they sounded too real to be truth. Started with reverse cowgirl position, played with her boobs and caressed it non stop, taking in the smell of her long hair, then changed to missionaryto bonk her for a change, then finally doggied her non stop and shot my hot load of cum into her dripping wet pussy. Oh yes, before the final doggie stance, I went into 69 position with her and kept in this position for around 10 minutes and she was indeed a great 69 lover – both like a slut and a lover that delivers high GFE.

Frenching
Very good and skilful, had a deep and protracted tongue fight which was deep and earthy and mind you, she really kisses well and wet and our fluids were all mixed together… woah….. till now when I’m writing about it, I am still getting the hard ons. Anyways, she told me later that Frenching depended on the race of the customer and she will only do it for customers with fair skin and look clean. Yeah!

Attitude
Overall, I am very happended with her attitude and her high GFE and she was a real ice breaker, not those ice queen type and definitely not a time watcher. She will try all means to accommodate to my requests and always check to see if I can comfortable with her and if I am happy with her service. The most note worthy is her Frenching and you should get a shot at it if you are a Singaporean Chinese as she will confirm French with you. Not many geylang WL offer Frenching.

RTF is a must if you enjoy Frenching and commando service!!!
Old 23-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: Maserati
House: 1820
Height: 1.68m
Weight:48Kg

Looks - 9/10

Girl with white dress, tall hot baby. One look and i had to have her that very second. Brought her to the room stripped her until her undies. Shower can wait, time for some tease action, Hairy moustache on top of pussy. nice perky ass and tit.

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly firm petite body with nice tight ass and tits. She does not have big boobs so not for boob lovers. But a small perky ass and tit, small but firm and squeezable. Skinny can be carried around and gentle spanking is ok. But ask her first.

Shower - 9/10

She bathed me like a baby and used her entire body to sponge me like a baby. I was too pampered and felt like a king. She is pretty and eager to please this is a rare combination as one is always lacking with the other.

Tits - 9/10

Small size slim petite body, navel piercing, did advice her to wear cloths to highlight her body, long dress doesnt say much about the good underneath. She is slim as hell, 0% body fat. Please treat her with her.

BJ - 9/10

Condom is always a must in BJ, i dont encourage BBBJ. She drinks warm water to perform the BJ, hot water , weird sensation but didnt grow on me. I am more of the room temperature mouth sort of guy.

Foreplay - 9/10

Sucked her tits and played with her pierced navel till she got all excited. She can kiss, i wont say she french much but her english kiss is sincere, better than nothing la. Licked her pussy and watched as she moaned her pretty face away with such awesome expressions. Dunno if she faking or not

FJ - 9/10

Lets get this show on the road, She is on fire in the standard positions, but my favourite is the doggy, that ass is spanking good in the doggy position. She is overall very accommodating , pls pls pls ask for consent, not everyday is sunday and not everyone is likeable on the word go.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

Overall awesome experience, i hope everyone can share and enjoy the babe and not scare her or turn her evil due to abuse. Lets live and let live. merry christmas and a happy new year.
Old 24-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Been traveling a lot and had little time for SBF. But I simply had to share this piece of news.

Client just signed a big contract with our company and told my bitch boss it was bcz of the delicious sandwich I recommended to him. He really meant the 1612 sandwich he had with Amy and Selina. Both of them on their own are already mankillers. I can only imagine the mayhem a Amy-Selina sandwich would have. Another reason for sandwich lovers to head down to 1612.
Old 26-12-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Been traveling a lot and had little time for SBF. But I simply had to share this piece of news.

Client just signed a big contract with our company and told my bitch boss it was bcz of the delicious sandwich I recommended to him. He really meant the 1612 sandwich he had with Amy and Selina. Both of them on their own are already mankillers. I can only imagine the mayhem a Amy-Selina sandwich would have. Another reason for sandwich lovers to head down to 1612.
Totally agree with Selina. She is super service orientated. Asks me what kinda service I like. And even do it professionally. Good GFE and offers French. Highly recommend.

RTF: yes!
Old 26-12-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

XIAO YUN
1606A

After trying all the recommended ones I must say XIAO YUN is a real good bonk bonk. The way she savour my birdy, eggs and ass with so much love, tenderness and finally passion, really took my breath away. How can anybody be so interested in my ass?

Then when she uses her round perky smooth ass (SHE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ASS!) to massage my back it feels like as though she is using her breast to crack my tired bones Ahh..SHU FOK SAI!

You must try bonking her doggy style, her moan is amazing!

Best of all is her gfe, from beginning to the end, we kiss and french a lot PLUS her tenderness, sayang me like I am her precious gem!(no regrets!)

AR & BBBJ, : 9
FRENCHING : 9
FJ : 10 (Forgot to say, her cowgirl is extremely good, like the way she rides and bounces on me, and she aims to please!)
GFE : 10

RTF : CONFIRM!
Old 28-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
Old 29-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
JIA JIA! 1608 VERY WET PUSSY!!!

After reading the post about JIA JIA I went to check out her tits, WOW TWO THUMBS (and 1 cock) UP!
what is her house & dog tag number?
u talk so much but never tell us which house?
Old 29-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Dq1979 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Xiao Juan FR
1606A

Needed my long awaited explosion and went to 1606A, timing just nice cause gals just started work. Had 3 house gals when i arrived. Did not had a name in mind so ask OKT recommend. Initially told me Xiaoyun, but i found Xiao Juan more chio to me. so decided to call her.

Long story short:

Here's my verdict:

Looks: 8 She is the pretty type.look like one actress, dunno the name hehe

Boobs: 6.5 She has small boobs, not saggy .Def not for Boob lovers.

Body: 8.5 slim,very womanly figure, fair and quite tall also

French: 7.5 French me good due to chemistry.

Service: 8.5 very keen to please .

AR: did not try cause i dun like.

BBBJ: 8 - good suction due to her small mouth, had trouble swallowing mine but she enjoyed.

FJ: 8.5 tried few positons but i think her fav is doggie, moans are natural.

GFE: 9.5 i think this is her plus point that i personally like.

Attitude: 10

RTF: Yes!Yes!Yes!

Please do up my points as this is technically my first FR here. TIA fellow brothers!
Old 29-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=jameschong1;15473825]
Quote:

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear, is Lorong 16 hse 08 they don't go for number just ask for Jia Jia
Old 29-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=jameschong1;15473825]
Quote:

Just realized I post for other bro haha, stupid me
Old 29-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
This Xiao Fen AR is really quite something but I just can't put a finger to it. Happy someone has written her an FR. Well done!
Old 29-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
This Xiao Fen AR is really quite something but I just can't put a finger to it. Happy someone has written her an FR. Well done!
Is Xiaofen from 1608 or 1606a?
Old 30-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Is Xiaofen from 1608 or 1606a?