The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Rickey, the other Man U fans must be in a state of shock, hence nothing to say.
For me, as an outsider, it was a great win...

ETH throw everything in ( except the Neville Brothers).
Eriksen, Mount, even Macquire playing centre-forward....

It was really a win for their great undying spirit.
However, I dont think, other than Mainoo and Garnacho, the rest do not deserve to wear a Man u tshirt.. My thoughts...
The club is now looking to buy Paqueta from West Ham...a better one would be Mohd Kudus ...see how he raced n sprint all alone by himself with the ball at such break-neck speed from the centre of midfield evading a few opposition players to finally score past the GK even

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-03-2024 at 04:12 PM.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The club is now looking to buy Paqueta from West Ham...a better one would be Mohd Kudus ...see how he raced n sprint all alone by himself with the ball at such break-neck speed from the centre of midfield evading a few opposition players to finally score past the GK even
Yes, they will hopefully continue to fight till end of season. I suspect they were all given a wake up call.
Surprisingly, even Anthony defended and, better still, used his right foot to score a goal..
You could see that more than just Scott were fighting very hard for a change...
Also hope Trashford scores more goals, so you can sell him for a good price to buy better centre forward.
You need another Rudd boy as CF.

There are no easy matches till season end.

cheers
Old 26-03-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But the club had overspent quite a bit past season and FFP commitee will be watching.

The club need to sell/release.

Anyway, got a bad news, it appears Eintracht Frankfurt is not happy with van de Beek underwhelming performance. So would likely kick him back to Old Trafford season end and not buy him over.

I think baldy head will need to review on Trashford. We all have seen enough. His glaring misses nearly cost Man U the S-Final berth.
Ok, he did scored one but he misses more.

In addition, baldy will need to start Amad more. He is a good sprinter as well. I was looking at his winning goal and I seriously think he can get the goals. He is a quick thinker as well seeing how he hoodwinked Conor Bradley and score the goal with his left foot. He made the goal looks easy but the full execution isn't. Especially it is virtually the last kick of the match.
He is still only 21. Same age as Hojlund.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3551 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

As usual, I am hoping for a Man Utd push to a top 4 finish, 6 pts off 4th place atm.
How they won against Liverpool was surprising for everyone wasn't it ? If that spirit continues to prevail, top 4 piece of cake.

There are a lot of hints on things happening after end of season, knowledgeable staff coming in, offloading dead weights and overpaid players.
Varane has allegedly offered or is willing to cut down on his wage, feel he is one to keep for his calmness and quality if true, tho I don't know what he is paid now.

So many players for defence but few really quality , and Hojlund needs a partner to take the heat off him in games and injuries.

I think transfers will no longer be the call of ETH anymore, which is a really good idea.

Will be very interesting to see if ETH is there at the start of next season.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1