The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Kaylee today and here is my simple MR for her:

http://liltigersden.com/kaylee/

ML: Looks pretty close to the photos (80%) and would consider her as one of the better looking ones currently. Tall and proportionate body. Smooth complexion.

Massage: She said she learnt massage from a proper master and she's actually quite good at this. Located problematic areas w/o me telling her and she packs quite a hard massage. Will check if strength is ok for you and adjust accordingly. Covered from neck to toe with no shortcuts. Special mention for her head massage which was done after HJ. One of the best I've had from MLs and something all bros should try if you visit her.

Sensual: She's very new to this line and she's honest in admitting this is something she's still learning. Passable HDLY and while she does not have many patterns during HJ, she's does it in a slow and steady rhythm. At least not trying to jerk you off asap, so still acceptable for me.

Overall: Good body massage, excellent head massage but a rookie in the sensual portion. She's evidently new to this but keen to learn and improve. Will RTM if I'm looking for a great head massage and also to see if her sensual skills do indeed get better with time and practice
Old 25-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 19
saltyOman is a Helpful and Caring SamstersaltyOman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=201

Just came back from a session with her. Some angle she looks like Ann Kok so anyone fantasizing Ann Kok jerking you off can try her. Although she is slim she gives quite a authentic hard massage. I also like the way she milk and twist my 2ic. If you are looking for a commando style session you will be disappointed, also limited gentle roaming. But she makes up by being an excellent conversationist and lady like disposition. She is definitely on my list for a second helping. Hopefully next time my roaming upgrade to 4G.

Last edited by saltyOman; 25-11-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Old 25-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-mi-massage-hj/

Looks: 7/10 (prettier in pictures)
Massage: 5/10 (if you don't like hard massage)
Massage: 8/10 (if you like hard massage)
Things I didn't like:

1) She will pick at my blackheads with her fingernails without asking me nor warning me. Painful and irritating and I told her a few times to stop.

2) Kept asking me "Comfortable or not" when she's killing me with her massage or with JG and it's obviously painful. It's either she doesn't know how to joke or I don't know how to appreciate her 'joke'. Different wavelength I guess.

3) Someone knocked on her door during the session and she said "Don't worry. It's my friend". She didn't have the courtesy to tell me beforehand that someone is coming up and whether it was ok? Anyway, I thought her friend only came up to take stuff or to drop off something. But no. She started to cook, with occasional loud conversations between the two girls (as one is in the kitchen and the other is in the living room). At least Xiao Mi did tell her to close the kitchen door so as not to disturb me. And so I thought that's the end of it.

I turned over for her front massage and I must say, this is quite nice. So nice that I came! Embarrassing! Cleaned up and she continued massaging me. Then her friend came out of the kitchen, sat at the small table and started eating! With slurping of noodles and all! And there I was lying face up with my cock exposed. If I hadn't come earlier, how would I be able to comfortably let Xiao Mi HJ me? And regardless of HJ or not, how can someone else be in the same room? Slurping noodles! A bit funny now but at that time, I was like WTF!

I honestly wanted the whole session to end early and was glad to be out. Very very disappointed after seeing so many good reports.

Before I left, Xiao Mi asked me for a hug, and her friend just stood there smiling at us. WTF?

RTM: what do you guys think?
Old 26-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Then her friend came out of the kitchen, sat at the small table and started eating! With slurping of noodles and all! And there I was lying face up with my cock exposed. If I hadn't come earlier, how would I be able to comfortably let Xiao Mi HJ me? And regardless of HJ or not, how can someone else be in the same room? Slurping noodles! A bit funny now but at that time, I was like WTF!

I honestly wanted the whole session to end early and was glad to be out. Very very disappointed after seeing so many good reports.

Before I left, Xiao Mi asked me for a hug, and her friend just stood there smiling at us. WTF?

RTM: what do you guys think?
Woah bro! Sounds like you should post this MR in the Sibuay JiaLat thread!

But to put things in their perspective, I reckon you'd be a bit blasé and jaded too if you saw dicks everday from 10am to 11pm
Old 26-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Long time no post FR, but this one warrants one. Reposting from SteroidFreak's Alice's thread which can be found here:

Quote:
Here's an overdue FR for Alice.

After Tracy left, there was a gap in my JG experiences, and my dick was beginning to wilt. There's been some relatively minor experiences where the ML performed short JGs but they have not been professionally done nor did they achieve the increase in virility/thickness that YF's ladies used to do.

Now I'm glad that bro SteroidFreak found a new JG lady, and I can gladly certify that she can do JG in the YF tradition!

Booked 90 minutes with Alice and asked her to spend 30 minutes on massage, and an hour on JG. When I arrived at her location which is very quiet and discreet (Tracy fans will be familiar with this), she opened the door and held my hand and led me into her room (I believe apartment is shared). She then helped me to undress, very service oriented lol, folded my clothes and gave me a fresh towel for a shower, which I did alone.

Alice is about 80% similar to the photos, so manage your expectations accordingly. She's a UK size 10-12, so a bit chubby, but for boob lovers, all I can say is... Oh. My. God. When she opened the door, the LONGKANG drew my eyes right in like a helpless deer. I just cannot stop staring at the headlights! She knew it and asked what I was staring at haha. To the previous poster who said they are C cups, I think that person needs a lesson in cup sizes. Please, we are talking D or E cups EASILY. They are big, delightfully natural and heavy, and really nice to touch..!

So anyway, came out of shower and Alice helped me to dry up, and then went on the massage bed. She started her massage which was VERY good. Not Bao Er/Momma good but definitely hard and got standard. She helped unknot some kinks on my neck and shoulders and back. Pity she didn't do the trademarked YF skill of sit on my back and use her bum to massage lol. Nevermind, her hands got skills. While still resting on my front, she began to do her JG on my prostate and balls area by applying pressures there. It was a dull pain but manageable. She kept asking if it was alright strength or not.

Flipped over and she sat in between my legs, so I could feel her smooth skin under my thighs.. and began the JG proper. For close to 45 minutes she massaged, kneaded, molested, worshipped, squeezed, rolled, slapped, pressed, and did all sorts of other stuff to my banana and rambutans. It was a fantastic feeling - not YF level of painful JG but good firm JG. Over 45 minutes I began to feel my banana becoming harder and harder until I could see, unbelievably, how hard it was when the night lamp cast a shadow of my cock on the wall. Wow. She also commented that it was nice and thick now lol.

My FB can also verify, post JG, that the effects are beneficial to her haha.

Alice then asked if I wanted to shoot or not. I said yes please, and she started to take off her dress top and bra, revealing those wonderful headlights. They are big, nice, with a slight sag as expected of such heavy weights, and with small nips. Because she was seated at the base of the bed, I could only admire but not touch when she started to tug my banana with both hands, well oiled. I asked her if I could touch after a while, and she obliged by standing next to me so I could have a good fondle. Top roaming is allowed but south roaming is limited, so brothers please respect.

And this is a first.. When I finally shot, it went so far it hit my own neck and chin. I was in shock. She laughed about it and said why Singaporean men like to say "Oh my god" so much. Gave me a towel to clean up and a fresh towel to shower again. I think bros who know JG and can experience the improvement in projectile distance will know what I'm talking about right

Came back and she toweled me dry and even helped me to wear my clothes and she bent down to help me put on my shoes, giving me an opportunity to eyeball her boobies again, now snugly back under her tight dress.

I'll be back. For sure, for regular maintenance. She's only here for a very short stay so bros please take note. Also, please be discreet in this location to avoid raising suspicion by the residents hor.

Alice was chatty too at the right moment, but not exceedingly so, which is good.

Areas of improvement - GFE could be better but maybe it's my first experience with her, while with people like Tracy or Rose, I was their regular and the GFE and playability was more fun See how next round... Also, she's a SYT but a bit meaty for some people, so people who cannot take meaty girls, take note. She's not an elephant, though, if people are worried :P

Will definitely return for the JG, and this time 2 hours instead of 90 minutes. My banana can still get harder than usual, which is sooooo nice to have for an old man like me haha
If bros here have not experienced a proper JG, then Alice is a damn good bet for you to experience the real benefits of JG. I've been to a few ladies that claim to offer JG but in reality it's not, because there is no restoration or enhancement of girth or thickness or staying power. I still see YF and her ladies as having the gold standard but it's a pity she and her stable's not around anymore.
Old 26-11-2015, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yosiange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a lurker for quite some time. Well, here goes a promised FR for Aini.

Face 7/10: I must say she is average looking, maybe she is not exactly my type. But she is someone you will not reject, face wise.

Body 8/10: a pair of soft B's. Nice to touch and the pointy nipples are nice to pinch. Her skin is flawless and quite smooth. Ass is firm too, but prefer it to be more meaty ideally.

Massage 10/10: I am not very particular about massaging skills. As long as it is comfortable, I am fine with it. She got the special jelly massage which I first time try so plus points in this area as it was quite shiok.

HJ 10/10: opted for 2 shots. HJ skills are top notch. Quite a lot of pattern to let u cum. There came a point where I was shocked because my tool and her pussy came very very close to each other. Auto roam during the deed was was very very good. Virtually anywhere. But I guess depends on chemistry ba. So fellow chiongsters, please do not force her if she don't allow.

All in all, well worth the damage. Will RTM for sure!
Old 26-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Skills origin from Malaysia.. What does it mean? How was it differenced from normal MLs that learnt their trade from China??

Xiao Xiao 笑笑
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/xiaoxiao-massage/
Old 26-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently any northeast massage to introduce ? He he
Old 26-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-mi-massage-hj/

I turned over for her front massage and I must say, this is quite nice. So nice that I came! Embarrassing! Cleaned up and she continued massaging me. Then her friend came out of the kitchen, sat at the small table and started eating! With slurping of noodles and all! And there I was lying face up with my cock exposed. If I hadn't come earlier, how would I be able to comfortably let Xiao Mi HJ me? And regardless of HJ or not, how can someone else be in the same room? Slurping noodles! A bit funny now but at that time, I was like WTF!
Bro, couldn't help laughing when reading your MR. This must be one of the more interesting experiences that anyone has had.... My only comment is you should have saved some of your man juice for her friend to add to her noodles. Added dose of proteins......

Good one brother....
Old 26-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

https://da3377.wordpress.com/lily/

If ever the lemon law applies to OKTs and their MLs, then I want my money back. The description of this ML on the OKT's website is either grossly inaccurate (to say the least) or some other lady pretended to be the lady whose picture is posted. She is definitely not 50kg. I am not a good estimator of a person's weight but, to me at least, she is what I would categorise as a baby elephant. I know I shouldn't be running down her too much but that is the truth. When she was massaging me, she was wearing an oversized black top and under dimmed lighting, one can't see what is underneath and difficult to gauge what is underneath. When it was time for specials, I tried to roam and guess what, she was even reluctant to let me roam, saying, pai she, her body is no good. Her tits are probably B, but the spare tires around her waist......

OK, enough about her figure. Massage wise, she is not bad, by my estimate, close to 8/10. She knows how to massage and I suspect if for massage only, one could enjoy himself.

Try at your own risk.
Old 26-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Forbes
Thank you for sharing this information with us. I was going to travel a fairly long way to try her out. Luckily you shared your FR with us, it saved me time and money. Big Thank You Bro Forbes. I upss you my humble point.
With regards from jimmycool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

If ever the lemon law applies to OKTs and their MLs, then I want my money back. The description of this ML on the OKT's website is either grossly inaccurate (to say the least) or some other lady pretended to be the lady whose picture is posted. She is definitely not 50kg. I am not a good estimator of a person's weight but, to me at least, she is what I would categorise as a baby elephant. I know I shouldn't be running down her too much but that is the truth. When she was massaging me, she was wearing an oversized black top and under dimmed lighting, one can't see what is underneath and difficult to gauge what is underneath. When it was time for specials, I tried to roam and guess what, she was even reluctant to let me roam, saying, pai she, her body is no good. Her tits are probably B, but the spare tires around her waist......

OK, enough about her figure. Massage wise, she is not bad, by my estimate, close to 8/10. She knows how to massage and I suspect if for massage only, one could enjoy himself.

Try at your own risk.
Old 26-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

Try at your own risk.
Interesting... there were two recent good MRs on Lily over at the English-Speaking ML thread. I guess its one man's meat, another man's poison.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=238

But from what I can gather (because I intend to try her in a week or so) she's been around for a long time (yea her website pic is dated and she's not 28), speaks very good English, and gives a damn good rub - so much so there were bros looking for her after the Roxy Spa closed.
Old 26-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chiongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Anyone tried her bbbj? Does she provide bj with cd? And is her boobs big? I am a boobs person haha
Old 26-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster77 View Post
Anyone tried her bbbj? Does she provide bj with cd? And is her boobs big? I am a boobs person haha
See the MRs for Honey (SLG) that were posted a couple pages back
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...ostcount=16247
Old 26-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Voldetron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was scouring the web for a good massage and JG. Chanced upon the following link and was thinking why not, since the ML’s capabilities fit what I needed. Looking back I must have taken a leap of faith to book 2 hours on my 1st visit.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/ruo-xi-massage/
http://liltigersden.com/rose/
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/ruoxi/

Do keep in mind that the ratings are based on my own preference and opinions.
Name: Ruoxi/Rose (SLG/LTD/MGZW).

Looks: Pleasant. I think she applied some makeup so wasn’t too far away from the photos. 6/10

Body/boobs: To me, they should be commented together. Should be as advertised, B with big tune-able nips. 6/10

Location: Area G. MRT 5 minutes walk away. There is public parking available along the roads. Normally I would baulk at going area G but she assured there was a HDB parking nearby (a main road away) so that was better in terms of visibility (or invisibility in our case) and lot availability. 7.5/10

Room: Stays alone. Room was clean. In lieu of the recent raid scares, I am satisfied with the security of the place, not that there were any guards in place of course. You will have to try to know, the lift operation is similar to another ML that operates in town area. Having a massage bed is always good for massage lovers like me. 8/10

Auto roaming: Clothed. Limited to the top so respect her boundaries as advertised.

Massage: Massage lovers will definitely like it! Its those kind of deep tissue massage with no oil. Massage was excellent and strong and she really kneaded all my pains and stiffness away. Boy was I glad that I took that leap of faith and had a 2 hour session. It was just nice to get all those pains away. 9.5/10

HJ/JG: Definitely professionally done JG. There is a little discomfort but hey its all in the name of the maintenance of our tool. Her handling really kept me strong and hard for a long time and evident by my shot. 9.5/10

Attitude: Chatty naturally. She likes to joke and a laugh as well. For bros who would like to rest during the massage, please tell her in advance as this lady sure can chat throughout the session. Not a time watcher as well and great in assuring me the parking and security of her place. In fact, she was very nice to accommodate my last minute changes in appointment times (due to the huge rain yesterday) which may have costed her. So for that, her score is quite high. 9/10

RTM: I will definitely return when I require massage and tool servicing. Yet to have met someone who can do both excellently and she may just be the 1st and only one that I have met/tried in my chionging experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1