The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
I've been using the typical ST hotels recently, and the ones I know are a bit underwhelming. You know in those website girls' ads they usually have these swank rooms with glass-walled showers, hot tubs, strange shaped sofas and so on, all looks very nice. Where the hell are THOSE rooms?

Anyone know one that has those types of rooms down in the D8 Trung Son area? That would be a convenient spot for me.

I actually know of a place like that up in D5 on Huong Vuong, I think it's 86 or 90 HV, round there, near Su Van Hanh.
uh bro, D10 Bliss hotel has glass walled showers, can view the girls while you are lying on the bed. pretty good
Old 26-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
Things i ponder when i read this post, those tourist going there need to waste so much time on getting one pussy, to the point of learning their language. This is the first time i hear

Just ponder, as someone working full time in singapore, how many days of leave can you take per year? How many days can you afford to go travelling? Time is more important than money, why not just go to the tourist area to get a girl who speak english for better GFE? These website are good only for those local or those who live long term in vietnam.

Then you ponder again, how much can you save going for these website girl? $20? $30? $50?. The way singaporean spend on holiday there, staying in those high class hotel, eating at expensive restaurant, a trip to KTV (This is singaporean favourite) or clubbing, tipping at beauty saloon and massage, And what about those man who pay a regular gf there then go meet them monthly? If can afford to spend like that, why bother to save that small amount of money on FJ girls? It really make no sense

I have friends who can afford to stay in hotel like silverland spa, after reading this thread lately, told me they wanted to go try website girls, i am thinking WTF, why waste time and save that little money on such complex booking procedure when u can afford stay good hotel, you can go skybar chill out, you can afford to treat girls in high end restaurant to impress them, you only have 3 day 2 night, end of the day you cannot even see their face before booking them. It is no brainer.

And for those who go there mainly just for sex and sex, not for holiday break, wouldnt it be cheaper to fuck in geylang? Save on hotel and airticket.

MY 2 CENTS.
I hate to say but I like to learn new languages whilst bonking girls from that country. Could explain why I know thai better than my mother's tongue. Still one man's meat is another's poison. I've seen many different men who prefer KTVs, or getting their deed done in massage areas or even hotel/website booking ones. All is fine when your brother is happy. Up to you

Last edited by HeatguyAlvin; 26-11-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old 26-11-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

You know what you like and thats good for you.

For a person who stay cheap hotel, eat cheap, spend cheap and fuck cheap, seem normal to me because it is their character.

But for a person who spend alot of hotel, expensive restaurant, give alot of unncessary tips (imagine some tip 300-500K in beauty salon good enough to fuck a website girl), worse still, doesnt bother to do their homework and doesnt bother to learn more, why would these people still wanna go for cheap fuck

End of the day I am just expressing my opinion, and some people get so personal over it perhaps they belong to this category...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
I hate to say but I like to learn new languages whilst bonking girls from that country. Could explain why I know thai better than mother tongue. Still one man's meat is another's poison. I've seen many different men who prefer KTVs, or getting their deed done in massage areas or even hotel/website booking ones. All is fine when your brother is happy. Up to you
Old 26-11-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauldid View Post
First time in HCM. Is the Novotel in D1 and good place to do tourist things and hunt during nite time?

Novotel is not located in the so called central of district 1
Old 26-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster (PreD)

rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

I stay there once before, the location not near central ben thanh market but still convenient with tan dinh market and diamond plaza nearby. It was a short walk to Pham ngoc thach from novotel where many restaurants and cafe are located, Napoli bar is there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauldid View Post
First time in HCM. Is the Novotel in D1 and good place to do tourist things and hunt during nite time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Novotel is not located in the so called central of district 1
Old 26-11-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

He is upset about being clueless. They say when you try to talk with an idiot, you might be drawn to his level. So it's best to save your breathe.
Quote:
You seem to be upset about something.

Ya, listen to the pimp. He conducts charity tours for clueless newbies. We all know you are MutantChicken. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
... what he prob has a issue is the hypocrisy......
Old 26-11-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster (PreD)

Ok ok...we all know you are an idiot who love to brag, just dont be too harsh on yourself. Bragging is in-fact good for your mental health and I always support people who love to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I am upset about karma. They say I am a idiot, probably it is true, I go vietnam two-timing girl then worry about karma hit me, i should have just keep quiet not post it and keep on bragging. So it's best to save your breathe.
Old 26-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So please if you insist to post all those vietnamese language in this hcm thread, then dont criticise others for doing the same using this thread to chitchat.
One of these guys has an EQ problem, the other IQ.

Troll trap if I ever saw one.

People are talking about things, it's so intolerable! In a discussion forum, no less!
Old 26-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster (PreD)

Hooo Kaaay!
Was wondering why you come back to this forum immediately after all the seniors left, is that really coincidence?

So you are SWM who criticise singaporean in other forum, now still got the cheek to come boot-lick and and ask for help
if intolerable, you are free to leave this forum.

Quote:
People are talking about things, it's so intolerable! In a discussion forum, no less!

Last edited by rachgu; 26-11-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old 26-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hooo Kaaay!
Was wondering why you come back to this forum immediately after all the seniors left, is that really coincidence?

So you are SWM who criticise singaporean in other forum, now still got the cheek to come boot-lick and and ask for help
if intolerable, you are free to leave this forum.
I criticiized bad behaviour of certain people in another forum and also here. I don't care what country they're from. I grew up in multi-cultural places, friends from all parts of the world, live with them too, including Singaporeans. No country has a monopoly on good and bad. I think Tom set you up on this one. Jeez who criticizes Singaporeans more than Tom, if you consider it that way. Do you think he is your countryman?

There's a word you need to look up: HYPERBOLE. You have a serious tendency toward it. Bootlicking, spoonfeeding, idiot, and so on. Just too too much of that. It's not a civil way to discuss. Also not a reasonable way to think.

I came back for one reason only. Densha here made a comment on the other forum, using a different name over there. He had no PM there. I found out he was here (he mentioned SBF over there) and came here and PM'd him to talk about something that he had posted over there. That's it. That's how I got here. I had no idea about all the stuff that happened before I came. When I did I expressed my disappointment that H88 had left here, cuz he and I had PM'd often years ago, worked behind the scenes to get rid of ChaoEch together. Also his website, collecting info. We do have philosophical difference re sharing info, but have never really even discussed it together. But you asked if it was a coincidence? I guess it was. And actually if this thread was TCSS dominated, then I probalby would not have stayed. Without all the TCSS, it allowed space for a different kind of discussion to take place. And that's what has seemed to happen with this thread.

Last edited by Wendella; 26-11-2015 at 10:33 PM.
Old 26-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
NO these sites have been around for 3yrs...thiendia has been around for 10+ yrs...you are a USELESS long timer....been here for 10 yrs but dont know much abt the language, very little about the culture, and what little you know abt the sex scene is from leeching off others, so your personal experience as a "long timer" is of little relevance
Maybe that's true but you have to admit they've only exploded in popularity in the last year or so. (D8 used to struggle to top 100 ads at a given time, now it's what, 800 something?) "Leeching" I think you mean asking questions. You realize not many people consider asking questions to be "leeching". That's a very Tom thing.

Quote:
Im sure rachgu diesnt have any real problems with the chit chat etc per se, what he prob has a issue is the hypocrisy...
I'm pretty sure that is you. It's your mantra. "Hypocrisy". We're all human. Nobody is completely consistent. It's a very common flaw, if it even is a flaw. It is one thing that you really seem to find difficult to accept. It bothers you, a lot I think. (I have some thoughts about this that I'd talk to you offline about, too personal here... if you want... PM) Most people don't feel that way, I think, get as bothered by it. I don't. I honestly haven't figured out what Rachgu's issue is here, so far he just seems like a big ball of negative to me. But maybe in time I'll see the positive side too, the way I can't help but noticing your attributes. But you want me to feel embarrassed about the things I don't know after years here. Well, sorry, I don't. I never had a need to learn SMS slang. Or other stuff I "should have" known.

Quote:
guys who one minute post abt the lack of sex related postyings then the next post abt how they so incompetant taht they cant even figure out the sms of a cafe girl....
This is a view you and Rachgu seem to have in common. You expect that everyone should know certain things. But at the same time you seem against them asking questions to find out so that they can know them, in other words, learning. You are against learning. Or you are against people talking to each other here to find things out. You're against the forum being a place where people can learn. Why? What's wrong with that? Why can't we help each other learn here? I can never figure out what the SMS messages say unless I ask someone what it means. So why not here? Me, I don't get the point of bashing people for being brave enough to ask a humble question. You can't see it, but I do my best to help every guy who PM's me, just letting them know as much as I do, or point them to someone else who does. I even tell some to go ask you sometimes.

Quote:
or one guy who boast how he is dating young models, but the next is prob what i have issues are guys who on another forum, abuse singaporeans and sbf samsters for their inane singlish banter...
no idea who you are talking about in the first part, nor care. Second part you mean me? Some of my favorite people in the world are from Singapore, I have criticized this forum for its tendency to suppress info-sharing, and be far too TCSS dominated. I wrote that here and also over in the other forum. You know that. Deep down, I'm sure you agree with me about that. I basically said this forum sucked, maybe not in those words. It did. Looks like it's improving though. Great spirit on the part of this new generation of members, I never thought I'd see it.

Quote:
but now that he has no options to leech from the otehr site he has come back to sbf acting all "friendly"...to continue leeching...
Hyperbole. Most people don't consider discussing things "leeching". Why's it always have to be so over the top? Leeches, parasites... what next, cockroaches? You get too extreme, man. The guys I've been friendly with, esp in PM, I'm pretty sure they know I'm not acting. My tone here is same as on other forum, just talking the same way I always do.

Gonna bail on the rest of your post if that's ok. Stuff we've been over before, right? But I'll give you this: you are so fucking right about how bad it is me not posting my FR. You noticed my fucked up situation the other day, obviously. I'm gonna go back and meet that one this week (and if not I'll go to Plan B... and if not I'll go to Plan C), and promise you I'll post it as FR. And I'll dedicate it to you, Tom. And your friend Rachgu. Thomas and Friend. Yeah but.. THAT I am embarrassed about. I definitely should have posted a FR myself by now.

EDIT: Above I said 800 something in D8. Brain fart. Wrong. About 550 currently. D10 is 350. Tan Binh 225. And so on.

Last edited by Wendella; 27-11-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Old 26-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I hate to say but I like to learn new languages whilst bonking girls from that country. Could explain why I know thai better than my mother's tongue. Still one man's meat is another's poison. I've seen many different men who prefer KTVs, or getting their deed done in massage areas or even hotel/website booking ones. All is fine when your brother is happy. Up to you
Yeah I guess if you wanted, you could head down to D8 and bonk 5 different girls in a day for like 3 million total (or less). Or you could spend your whole night at a KTV and do one for that, uh plus the money you spend on the KTV itself. Not saying the KTV is a waste, far from it, but I guess different guys would have different preferences given this choice.

Last edited by Wendella; 26-11-2015 at 10:29 PM.
Old 26-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was drinking in the area at crazy buffalo where many approached me, didn't know that i could be in trouble. Though the weed offering guy seems to offer legit services as my friend shared his experience with me. didn't try because i was quoted 1.2m .
Too late now but upstairs at Go2 about 2am and after they get freelancers. Also down other end of Bui Vien there's bars with girls.

Quote:
Overall a pretty good experience at vietnam though. Thanks to your help . The last girl that I reviewed was so frustrated with my command of Vietnamese. she popped the most amazing question I've ever heard - you speak english? VIOLA lifesaver
Ha, yeah I can really get on a roll with Google Translate these days. Particularly good in a loud place. Too loud for locals to talk to each other, but here the foreigner with poor VNese is able to engage in an hour long discussion with a girl, all in Google Translate. Really glad to hear you had good time.

Quote:
uh bro, D10 Bliss hotel has glass walled showers, can view the girls while you are lying on the bed. pretty good
Thanks, good to know if I ever need one up there. I need one in D8 now though. D10 too far from where we each live. Many hotels there in D8 and D7 nearby, we go to one that's clean and nice (has cable tv and wifi, nice view), but would be nice to try one of those deluxe ones some time.

Gee, so nice to talk to someone who's not attacking me.
Old 26-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster (PreD)

I should be the one to make this sentence, "so what is your issue?"
Why cant i express a personal opinion? you need to get piss-off to the point of saiding i am upset? I have told you before it is just a opinion expressed, just skip if you dont like to read.
I write my own opinion then you make a comment, then thats it, i did not reply u because no end to that argument but you press on and want me to accept your perception. so who is attacking who?

There's is a type of sickness you need to find out : Paranoid Personality Disorder, perhaps you suffer from this kind of sickness thinking everyone who write a comment about your sharing is out to target you personally.
Quote:
I honestly haven't figured out what Rachgu's issue is here, so far he just seems like a big ball of negative to me.

Oh C'mon, dont link me with Tom, I am not his friend
Since when did I against learning, whether spoon feeding or not, depends on what kind of question, if you are talking about how to check in to hotel etc.,
that is a silly question if become a discussion topic here
how about someone come ask u where to buy condom in vietnam, is that consider learning?
Quote:
This is a view you and Rachgu seem to have in common. You expect that everyone should know certain things. But at the same time you seem against them asking questions to find out so that they can know them, in other words, learning. You are against learning.

If you think it is wrong using those words like "spoon feeding", let me quote one senior who make this comment recently
" it is amaze after so many years reading this thread, there are still people asking where to exchange money"
Just google or get a guide book, you can have the answer to such simple question, however most will prefer to post that question here expecting instant answer.

Perhaps you belong to the category of spoon feeder, you claim never have a need to learn tieng viet, then why bother to post and ask for help in translation?
I suggest you post in "tieng viet" thread but you are so defensive to the point of paranoid. Isnt ur behaviour similar to those who chitchat in this thread?
Hyerbole or not, "hypocrite" another word suitable to use on you.
Quote:
There's a word you need to look up: HYPERBOLE. You have a serious tendency toward it. Bootlicking, spoonfeeding, idiot, and so on

C'mon dont try associate yourself with H88, he have mastered tieng viet and dont need help, never did i see him post question to ask for help.
But what about u?
Quote:
When I did I expressed my disappointment that H88 had left here, cuz he and I had PM'd often years ago, worked on getting rid of ChaoEch together. Also his website, collecting info

Last edited by rachgu; 26-11-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Old 26-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Trolls and pimps are against ppl learning because it affects their rice bowls and shows how far they have been left behind. They have their heads buried so deep up their asses that they can't see daylight. Their English is so bad that I have difficulty trying to understand what they are ranting about. I have never heard of words like "saiding"... haha..

Keep on posting any tieng viet you don't understand and I will translate. Trolls will be jealous for sure but for me, it's a fun and learning process.

Quote:
....Me, I don't get the point of bashing people for being brave enough to ask a humble question....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread