The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
Shaving_Ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

For these YTL service, during the soapy massage, other than using boobs to massage u, do they also use their pussy to run over ur chest ( like those Jap AV with soapy massage haha )??

I will find that a huge turn-on for me
Old 30-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros! Thanks for confirming the soapy massage is still available in Geylang. It was my favorite in BKK. Annie's started, but Dr. BJ has opened two new ones this year). Now that is one franchise operation I'd be happy to invest in!

I found some 2011 posts saying 16WH12 and L20H36 had the special rooms but do any GL Cheongers have more up to date recommendations. Thanks for your wisdom!
Old 30-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

0819 & w19 oso got but i find w12 gals generally best attitude & service. My regular lulu is here. Enjoy! Cheers, bong
Old 30-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Italykill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review the post here,
Finally have my first time with Fei Fei...
Short story, For me..she is pretty, nice body, can kiss, DEEP AR, long time BBBJ...good service..!
The last step , yes AJ...my first time with PRC..no change of condom, comfortable and finally shoot inside...pay $50 tips.
Have talk with her, she will select the customer to do AJ if ur dick was not Huge...so please don't force her....
RTF? Yes, if forgot about AJ, her service also damn good enough!!
Old 30-12-2012, 06:32 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Fei fei looks slutty CFM with nice model figure & big boobs & long slender legs yummy my next target
Old 30-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 13
Blazers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlazers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First time tried bei bei today. Must say she really tip top service. Hot and cold Bbbj from her was great. She's a girl that really goes all out to please.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
First time tried bei bei today. Must say she really tip top service. Hot and cold Bbbj from her was great. She's a girl that really goes all out to please.
bro,you have miss out another service.
here's bro nicefriend virgin Frs;

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=457
Old 30-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I swear my comment will be the most accurate Jin Jin L16W12 90% looks like korean gymnast son yeon-jae
Old 31-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can I know Jin Jin, bei bei and fei fei are what number? I remembered number more, eg lulu is 10.

Number 9 is who?

Thanks.
Old 31-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
Can I know Jin Jin, bei bei and fei fei are what number? I remembered number more, eg lulu is 10.

Number 9 is who?

Thanks.
suggest you just head down there and look at their pictures on the computer screen display at the house, and note down the numbers.

then after that choose the one whose looks appeal to you.

I think for PRC, most punters in this scene remember the girl using her name instead of her number.

Jin Jin and Bei Bei are good, you should not be disappointed with either of them - service quality almost on par with Lulu.

if you'd like to make a booking or have any enquiries on the girls, you can call 67446402.

hope that helps.
Old 31-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 13
Blazers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlazers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro,you have miss out another service.
here's bro nicefriend virgin Frs;

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=457
Sounds good. Next target locked and loaded
Old 02-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those who are keen to know:

6 is BeiBei
10 is LuLu
11 is FeiFei
16 is JinJin
Old 14-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fei Fei(16W12)

Fei Fei(16W12)...23yrold? mm fm Hunan...fair sexy sultry slutty ktv niteclub looker wif nice big eyes n sexy pouty lips....also has sharp facial features..didnt like her fake eyelashes n wore abit too much white face foundation makeup...however the more i looked at her, the more her looks grew on me, became more attractive in a sexy sultry slutty way!...gd ht, 164cm+, slim sexy legs...sexy slim curvy bod wif a nice back...b cup boobs modified wif 25cent brownish areola tits...appears to hv a slight small scar abv her pussy...ass abit flat, pussy well trimmed...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe level is gd...friendly mm, more on the commando svc side...

Full pkge svcs both in shower n bed...shower YTL, on rubber mattress vgd inclu warm water in me ass ar style!...suction catbath not bad...funny thing though, on the normal bed in the room her ar was done wif a rubber?!...saying tat it still felt gd as she inserted it into me ass wif lube n felt smooth...bbbj vgd lick n suck n deepthroat...nice balls suck n lick, lick of perineum as well...

actually i rate her bbbj technique highly as she takes it slow n increases n decreases suck n lick tempo as she goes along, sometimes changes by licking me cockhead n shaft...also pokes me ass wif a lubed finger as well which felt shiok.!..

This Fei Fei is more a commando svc provider so not much into me servicing her, also not into cunnilingus...

FJ vgd as she has stamina n is v vigorous...also turns up the heat n passion wif nice moans n fierce frenching!...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her lovely back, also she reached out one of her hands back to grip one of me hands on her ass, i also lubed a finger wif her cuntjuice n gently played wif her ah while pounding away, accentuated by great mirror effects, woof!;....doggie standing wif her in killer heels, wow she really has a sexy model figure leaning agst the mirror, my hands all over her lovely curvy fair slim bod fm behind n turned her head ard to french passionately while fucking;...asian cowgal she really went bouncing vigorously up n down on me cock wif tat piak piak sound!...n leaned forward to lick n suck me nipples wif a high look on her face, followed by more passionate frenching!....

Overall i had a vgd time wif this Fei Fei...has gem potential for those looking to lay back n enjoy being serviced commando style...and perhaps other possibilities as well!...many tks to joncheong n bluewing for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 14-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Can any Bro out there help?

I know this is a legal house to do the regular FJ business right? At the same time they also offer nuru massage n FJ right ?

Thanks
Old 14-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post
Can any Bro out there help?

I know this is a legal house to do the regular FJ business right? At the same time they also offer nuru massage n FJ right ?

Thanks
They do a nice soapy body-to-body massage (not using gel but just the girl sliding up and down your body with soap and water) on an inflatable mattress in the bathroom for around 10min before drying you up and proceeding to the bed for the main course where there'll be a catbath, hot cold bbj, AR (sometimes if AR done in the bathroom, they may not do it for you on the bed), and of course, FJ.

yes, it's legal and will set you back $150.

Hope that helps you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1