The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
biggun155 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD-MAN View Post
hi bro biggun155, sorry i cant disclose the location , well i still respect bro NAYATE. i need this place to cool down when i needed so i really hope they can stay FOREVER
might be going tml
No problem. Guess have to stick to Zu-er then...
Old 11-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
soso66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspectedwildgu View Post
Bro Nataye, thanks for the direction to this place. Actually, I know EW when she was still at the old place. She looks prettier that before. Anyway, I've tried the other milf who was recommended by EW. The skill of the erotic massage is good and I've end up with breast massage. On the way out, I saw Ting2, she is very SYT. According to EW, she has another SYT who is prettier than Ting2 called Xiao Yue. I will RTF the 2 SYT soon after replenish my vitamin M.

SWG
bro can pm me the address???
Old 12-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro Clee2 and Nayate who provided me the addr..

Went to tis joint yesterday. I should say it is a blessing in disguise..lolz..shall reveal more details later..Anyway, reached there at 3pm and requested for yu yu, as bro Clee2 said that she is an expert in HJ..Was shown to a room, and i stripped to my bday suit. The ambience was quite nice and the place quite big..Soon yu yu came in and the she began the mosha.

Halfway thru, another gal pop in and gently ask me something. As she was speaking softly, I couldn't really hear properly wat she was saying..Thot she was asking if I wanna shuangfel..I said 1 is enough liaoz..lolz..Actually she was asking me if the service is gd or not..I said yes..Then yu yu began her 'special massage' whilst the other gal was watching, as if she was learning from yu yu. Later, the other gal went out. I asked yu yu if the other gal was ee wah..She said no..she herself was ee wah! The other gal was yu yu..Omg! She was teaching yu yu the finer art of erotic mosha juz now! So that was ee wah's legendary erotic mosha..No wonder it was so shiok! Coz she was fondling and caressing my didi and balls gently while i was lying on my stomach..Ee wah is definitely much better looking then yu yu lor, IMO..EW began teasing me..so i had to say me pronounce wrongly the name..lolz..i pronounce yu yu (rain rain in chinese), but it was yew yew (the correct pronunciation)..

she asked me how was the erotic mosha juz now. I say it was great, juz that it was tiring. She said my position was wrong, that's why i felt uncomfortable. She oso told me that every gal does massage differently and that each of them had their own style. After a while, I went to shower..On my way out, saw another MILF..dun know her name though..

Massage was ok, not those piano type. After abt 15min, ew asked me to flip over. Touch touch a bit and she popped the golden question. HJ ($50), BJ ($80), and FJ ($100) were available. I teased ew: 'The massage table so high, how to do FJ?' She responded by saying that we could do it standing and doggie and that there was a mattress in another room..wooo..But in the end, i opt for HJ as vitamin m not enough. Promised to return next time for the FJ..

Anyway, Hj was standard..ew pulled down her dress and she allowed me to finger her..After a few min of rubba rubba, she say she was getting a bit wet down there..so i began rubbing her fast and furious. After a few more min, I gave up the fight and exploded in her hand..satisfied.. Gave me a kiss when i left..

Name: Ee Wah (from haerbin)
Looks: 7/10 (she's the best looking among the MILFs that i saw, IMO)
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Erotic Massage: 8/10 (Love it to bits!)
HJ: 7/10 (she pulled down her dress and allows fingering..)
BJ: did not try
FJ: did not try
GFE: 7/10 (Quite friendly)
Dmg: $35 (massage) + $50 (HJ)
RTF: of coz! for her fj..
Old 12-01-2008, 02:01 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
suspectedwildgu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso66 View Post
bro can pm me the address???
Bro,

Sorry, I can't reveal the location to you. Why not you ask TS directly? We should follow the rule of the game.

SWG
Old 12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer_ny_m_27 View Post
Tired this place... AMY.. she is good but not good looking.. Wanted to try EW but when I said "E" "W", they said who???? Ting Ting who??

Can you please let me know how to pronunce the name in Chinese? I saw that there were four of them there.

The only downside is that shower is ok ok...

Thanks
Bro, just wondering if you went to the wrong place?

From what I know, there isn't any AMY in that place unless it's a new girl whom I didn't know yet?

Then shower is that you shower alone, not with the girl? Not sure why you're mentioning about the shower is ok ok?

And got zapped -3 with this message left behind "only found old hen there ! what a con !" with no nick left behind as usual. Gotta thanks the Bros who appreciate the contacts and uppz me. And to the Bro who zapped me, I strongly believe you went to the wrong shop or wrong outlet, for I just check with EW if there's any shift work for the syts, their young girls are always there. Unless they're all busy attending to the other Bros.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

After sameer_ny_m_27's complain and getting zapped, I felt uneasy about the situation and called EW. Perhaps she misunderstooded my meaning and told me that the SYTs are still around, I thought how can there be complains when the SYTs are still around, hence I just went down and came back after checking with EW herself in person.

She said as there are too many massage shops in the area and other massage shops owners have dropped to take a look, she is afraid that the the other shop's owners might complain her, since her girls are young and pretty and always wearing revealing clothes.

Hence, she's only using MLIF in the shop for now. I explained the situation to her, saying that some of the Bros here are into the SYTs and what she asked me to post for her is also for the SYTs.

She understood the situation and asked me to convey to Bros here that should Bros want to try the SYTs, please kindly give her a call to make a booking before coming down, so that she can arrange the SYTs to be around.

Bros who want the contact number can pm me for the contact. The usual rules apply.

On the other hand, my friend and I just tried another two SYTs which EW asked them to come back to serve us, namely Ting Ting and another new girl, Wen Wen.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
After sameer_ny_m_27's complain and getting zapped, I felt uneasy about the situation and called EW. Perhaps she misunderstooded my meaning and told me that the SYTs are still around, I thought how can there be complains when the SYTs are still around, hence I just went down and came back after checking with EW herself in person.

She said as there are too many massage shops in the area and other massage shops owners have dropped to take a look, she is afraid that the the other shop's owners might complain her, since her girls are young and pretty and always wearing revealing clothes.

Hence, she's only using MLIF in the shop for now. I explained the situation to her, saying that some of the Bros here are into the SYTs and what she asked me to post for her is also for the SYTs.

She understood the situation and asked me to convey to Bros here that should Bros want to try the SYTs, please kindly give her a call to make a booking before coming down, so that she can arrange the SYTs to be around.

Bros who want the contact number can pm me for the contact. The usual rules apply.

On the other hand, my friend and I just tried another two SYTs which EW asked them to come back to serve us, namely Ting Ting and another new girl, Wen Wen.

HI,
I think the bro gone to the wrong shop. EW is there and lots of SYT. I tried Tign Ting too in the very first day. So I support Nayate.....
Old 13-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Call n made appointment with EW. went up , saw her wearing short jean without bra didi already stream liao
she lead me to the room near the toilet, strip every thing n start mosha everything as usally SHOIK. after 20 min turn around she used her NINI to massage my didi. her NINI a bit shaggy after return fr china but the skill improve a lots. went to bath after that opt for BJ n load off in 10min.
she mention there is 5 girl at the monent a few coming in . befor leaving saw 2 young pretty girl but no look every friendly , any 1 try them b4?
Old 13-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Is this place much betta than the one in Balastier?

If good, tonight I go try.
Old 13-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro nayate for the location...went there on friday lunch time as it's now near my work place...

when I walked up the plights of stair...ew saw me and straightaway recognise me....greet me like long lost frens....asked me how come I know her new place....I just bluff it through...

this is my fourth or fifth time trying her...her erotic mosha still as good...sent me to 7th heaven.....the hj very sesnsational too, maybe due to the build up from her mosha....as another bro pointed out, her boob a bit out of shape now.....dunno why.....

still a thumb up for her skill and gfe.....damn good...her mosha is really a must try...
Old 13-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

no wonder when i go there, i only see MILFs around..lolz..
Old 13-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Just visited her just now.
Location abit ermm ....... not so convenient.

Her skill still as good as before. Was hoping to see some syt but all not around. Asked her to impart some of her skills to her syt so can have a bit of freshness about her place.
Old 14-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi08 View Post
no wonder when i go there, i only see MILFs around..lolz..
Paiseh to Bros who went on a wasted trip for the SYTs! I didn't know about the change of plans until some bros complained and only when I went down to check with EW, then I know.

For Bros who didn't read the entire thread, there's a change of plans. Should you go there without booking, there would only be MLIF in the area. If you would like to try the massage with the SYTs, you would have to call in advance to make booking for the SYTs.

This is due to competition in the area and EW is afraid the other massage owners would complain out of jealousy, thus more discreet now.
Old 14-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Paiseh to Bros who went on a wasted trip for the SYTs! I didn't know about the change of plans until some bros complained and only when I went down to check with EW, then I know.

For Bros who didn't read the entire thread, there's a change of plans. Should you go there without booking, there would only be MLIF in the area. If you would like to try the massage with the SYTs, you would have to call in advance to make booking for the SYTs.

This is due to competition in the area and EW is afraid the other massage owners would complain out of jealousy, thus more discreet now.
Yeah, you never know they will become the whistle blower just to take another competitor down. Lets hope her syt get trained and when we call they are ready.
Old 14-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 22
flong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm not here to defend anyone, i call EW in advance and i did get to try Ting Ting. this is 1 mei mei that makes me horny just by talking to her ( the way she talks n her voice really make you steam!!! ) her services = GOOD! my friend had the other girl call Xiao Xue and when i ask him how was his session he just smile and gives me the thumbs up. pls do not pm me for location as the right way is to ask the thread starter.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1