The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tempguest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penis length and self esteem

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something that I only realized yesterday about penis length and girth. I will speak from my perspective but I believe many people feel the same hence this might be helpful to most people.

For a long long time previously, my sex partner and I were exclusive to each other, so I never had any basis for comparison. Combined with that and how I always hear from my friends that their penises were super long and yada yada, so I have always felt that I have a small prick. It didnt matter much of course since I thought my sex partner and I would only have one sex partner for life, so no basis for comparison and it wont hurt right?

Last year though, I went through a divorce and was really pretty sad. I even had a brief period of impotence cause I felt small and worried about the uncertainty ahead. I was super afraid of any possible future sex encounters with other girls.

However, soon, my ex actually told me that I am much bigger than another guy, but at this time, I thought she was just saying it to make me feel good. After some time, I was dating another girl who also had one partner before and she said the same thing, so from then on, I began to feel normal.

I didnt think anything about this for a long time since I am single thereafter and had no intention to date anymore, so penis sizes didnt matter anyways. Until yesterday, i suddenly read an article and decided to finally unravel the truth by reading more and digging up more. i was shocked to discover that the average singaporean fully erect penis is only 4.5 inch, a hell lot shorter than what my friends had made me think theirs were.

Also, in a lot of ang moh countries, averages were also only about 5+ inches.
So, I discovered that all this while, I have stupidly been feeling small cause my friends were bragging of 7,8 inches which they probably didnt have or didnt measure properly. So, guys, next time, dont listen to your friends' crap: I have lived 30 years believing I was small when I was actually beating the averages.

Also, for those who are genuinely small, dont worry, female vagina is only about 4 inches in length, so yours is enough for sure, unless you are the unfortunate minority. Even in that case, if your concern is performance in bed, instead of focusing on penis length, focus on keeping yourself fit.

A fit and healthy body goes a long way to helping sex performance and that, every guy has the choice to become good at.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Penis length and self esteem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempguest View Post
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something that I only realized yesterday about penis length and girth. I will speak from my perspective but I believe many people feel the same hence this might be helpful to most people.

For a long long time previously, my sex partner and I were exclusive to each other, so I never had any basis for comparison. Combined with that and how I always hear from my friends that their penises were super long and yada yada, so I have always felt that I have a small prick. It didnt matter much of course since I thought my sex partner and I would only have one sex partner for life, so no basis for comparison and it wont hurt right?

Last year though, I went through a divorce and was really pretty sad. I even had a brief period of impotence cause I felt small and worried about the uncertainty ahead. I was super afraid of any possible future sex encounters with other girls.

However, soon, my ex actually told me that I am much bigger than another guy, but at this time, I thought she was just saying it to make me feel good. After some time, I was dating another girl who also had one partner before and she said the same thing, so from then on, I began to feel normal.

I didnt think anything about this for a long time since I am single thereafter and had no intention to date anymore, so penis sizes didnt matter anyways. Until yesterday, i suddenly read an article and decided to finally unravel the truth by reading more and digging up more. i was shocked to discover that the average singaporean fully erect penis is only 4.5 inch, a hell lot shorter than what my friends had made me think theirs were.

Also, in a lot of ang moh countries, averages were also only about 5+ inches.
So, I discovered that all this while, I have stupidly been feeling small cause my friends were bragging of 7,8 inches which they probably didnt have or didnt measure properly. So, guys, next time, dont listen to your friends' crap: I have lived 30 years believing I was small when I was actually beating the averages.

Also, for those who are genuinely small, dont worry, female vagina is only about 4 inches in length, so yours is enough for sure, unless you are the unfortunate minority. Even in that case, if your concern is performance in bed, instead of focusing on penis length, focus on keeping yourself fit.

A fit and healthy body goes a long way to helping sex performance and that, every guy has the choice to become good at.
I totally agree
Old 25-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
scwong1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Penis length and self esteem

most woman like longer penis length and bigger girth. which made them more sexually high when having sex with them . just to let you know that my penis is 6.5 inchs in length and 5 inchs in girth
Old 25-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW730LI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scwong1969 View Post
most woman like longer penis length and bigger girth. which made them more sexually high when having sex with them . just to let you know that my penis is 6.5 inchs in length and 5 inchs in girth
5 inches in Grith ??? Are you an elephant?
6.5 x 5 sound almost round to me... like a ball how to fcuk?
Old 25-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold

I would like to share my part. Actually penis being too long also no good, all my ex complained that they can't take it for my lenght and thickness. All my relationship don't last long because of this too.

Point exchange for those with power 6 and above. Also please pm me after up me so I can return ups

Bros to up back in queue;
Old 25-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ur length and girth is abt the same...its round...
Old 25-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
scwong1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry wrong info , that 5 inch is diameter
Old 25-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
POWERDICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha.. epic fail.. sound like u got a weird monster there
Old 25-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 19
tantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERDICK View Post
haha.. epic fail.. sound like u got a weird monster there
english fail, lol, not knowing the difference between girth/circumference and diameter
Old 25-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tempguest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delwin View Post
I would like to share my part. Actually penis being too long also no good, all my ex complained that they can't take it for my lenght and thickness. All my relationship don't last long because of this too.
Got to be gentle and pace, cannot one shot squeeze in before the woman is wet. Womans vagina can expand easily to accomodate even eight inches without pain. Unless yours is way bigger, like some guiness book record holder, it should be fine if you are patient.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
what to do..only a fucked up insecure nasty perverted delusional new generation singaporean guy will think that way..no wonder the true male species has abandon your kind.hahahahahahaa
Old 25-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13793 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

but how come some woman likes big n long penis as it will feel shiok ?
Old 25-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

so threadstarter yours how long??
Old 25-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Hahahahah bro haolian siaaaaaaaaa.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Occasionally we will get tart starting a post like this. Big penis is nothing compared to big wallet. True story

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1