The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!
One Spa vs GW vs NZ vs NY: My Sexperience

Intro
I create this new thread because while I'm ok to post in the preexisting thread here: I dont want this info to be lost in one of the many pages, so I will create this new thread and link it with the old one. Please bump this thread if you feel it helps and to keep it alive

Everything below is my personal opinion, so take it for what it is, not keen on debates

While I know this thread will attract newbies, I wont go into depth about how the "system" works and what to expect down to the fine details.
What I can recommend is to bring RM300 and a friend or 2 (friends optional) and pick the place that sounds the most appealing to you and spend at least 3 hours there.
That will be your point of reference as the remaining places have a 90% similar concept

A note about prices
I don't want to really list the prices here as they are subject to revision so here's a general guideline

Spa facilities only: RM68-88
Spa + 1 hour massage: RM120-150
Spa + 1 shot service: RM248-310

One Six spa / Crystal Crown

Accessibility / Surrounding Area
Bus stop just outside the hotel. though since March 1st 2024 they cut a couple of services that go there so accessibility level went down.
Withing walking distance of Century St Food Court and KSL

Food
They offer the most varied menu, but most of the fancy options they always say out of stock. Most main dishes are just variations of each other (aka Hor fun and Fujian mee are the same ingredients and sauce, just different noodles)

They have simple lok lok and ice cream. which is a big plus

Facilities
Ok-ish, feels a bit old and dated but it does it's job. I enjoy the large heated swimming pool the most

Girls
Standard pool of 20-30's Thai, Viet, occasional Indo and handful of local that dont work past 6pm -_-
Can see pics which is a big plus

The massage girls are actual massage girls from Thailand, afaik no hanky panky here but the massage is excellent

Biggest Plus Point:
Food menu and other places of interest nearby

Biggest Minus Point
Food takes damn long to arrive

GBW (Grand Blue Wave) Spa

Within Walking distance of CIQ building, as well as near to FGJB and R&F Mall

Food
Cai Png in buffet style, I thought it tastes pretty good but my friend didn't like it so to each his own

Facilities
Feels old and dated, could use a reno but at least it's clean. They also have the biggest movie room of the lot

Girls
They offer the widest variety of services here; asides from massage with HJ/Juagen they also have B2B
Cannot see pics but from what i heard they are local

Biggest Plus Point:
Best accessibility, widest variety of services

Biggest Minus Point
Whole spa feels "old", vibe killer for me

NZ Spa
Take T21 to Berjaya Waterfront. Very quiet place but has shops and restaurants open as it's a ferry terminal

Food
Very weak menu with poor variety, but the food arrives fast as the kitchen is just next to the counter

Facilities
They have the largest swimming pool if you want to swim for reals there. Swimming pool area is huuugee

Girls
Standard selection of thai, indo (cant remember if have viet or if can see pics).
Their massage comes bundled with handjob / Juagen

One thing that stands out is they have a service where the package includes sitting with the girl in the hot pool for 45 mins followed with 45 mins of service, get to know the girl before you have sex

Biggest Plus Point:
The ability to pay for the privilege of hanging out with your girl before you have sex with her by the largest swimming pool of the lot

Biggest Minus Point
Poor accessibility and food

New York Spa
Either take grab straight or you have to take bus and walk along the roadside for 10 mins

Food
Cai Png in buffet style. They put a lot of ingredients into the noodles and rice but its kind of cold and unappealing

They have curry puffs, bao, siew mai and fruits as well as freshly made chicken chop on weekends before 7pm

Facilities
Spa is super clean and fresh, it looks the newest of all the places reviewed here. Floor area of place also feels like its less than the rest, but the place doesn't feel cramped
No heated pool, they have an ice pool of you are that kind of person

Girls
Standard selection of thai, viet, indo and locals
Cannot see pics

Biggest Plus Point:
Spa feels clean and fresh, good vibe

Biggest Minus Point
Poor accessibility

Last edited by leekwantew; 13-03-2024 at 09:18 AM.
Old 12-03-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: One Spa vs GW vs NZ vs NY: My Sexperience

I will try new york spa next time
Old 13-03-2024, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Stanwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro for the sharing.
I will give New York Spa a try out during the PH for this month.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
st4359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro for new york spa, if cannot see pics then how do you choose girl? The captain just anyhow assign ah?
Old 14-03-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New york spa no heat pool?

not gd
Old 14-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darkfire88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where I can find Angmor/Russian girls?
Old 15-03-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
kizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since the topic is sharing I will add for Amansari De Spa

Amansari De Spa / Amansari resort

Considered ulu - you will have to grab or drive here. Bonus is you can contact them to arrange for a free driver; Minus is that the pick up time and driving time is completely random.

Food
Standard fare, people praise their chicken chop but I'd consider it a pass lah can sell for money - but eat with maggi quite shiok for sure.

Facilities
1 pool, not that big, hot enough. But the massage here tok kong - if you wan 1hr authentic thai massage + fj (diff women) for 308rm total this place is the place to go. I might just go back for just the massage to be honest.

Girls
20-30's mixture of thai, indo, viet ladies. The benefit is they sit in a sofa in the cafeteria area, so you can choose while you eat. What you see what you get, don't expect super models - check out their tg https://t.me/jbgspa for more info

Biggest Plus Point:
Massage excellent

Biggest Minus Point"
Smallest spa I've been to - location is also far
Old 16-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by st4359 View Post
Bro for new york spa, if cannot see pics then how do you choose girl? The captain just anyhow assign ah?
You can tell the captain what kind of girls you like/prefer and he will recommend based on availability.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing about the food. Makes me want to go NY spa to eat lol!

My usually spot not much food, they got instant noodles, soft boiled eggs and bread.

I like NZ spa food cause they got someone cook on the spot and can make drinks also. I usually go quite late like after midnight. So the buffets in VIP no more liao, but I feel the food not bad. Got ice cream some more.
Old 21-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Thanks for sharing about the food. Makes me want to go NY spa to eat lol!

My usually spot not much food, they got instant noodles, soft boiled eggs and bread.

I like NZ spa food cause they got someone cook on the spot and can make drinks also. I usually go quite late like after midnight. So the buffets in VIP no more liao, but I feel the food not bad. Got ice cream some more.
One6 and LA spa also cook on the spot.
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster

New york spa what is the contact?

any website or telegram?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1