The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
exchanged wechat with WL, she has been messaging 'good morning' & 'good night' with short conversations in between the past few days... is this normal for WL to be friendly and keeping in contact with customers or...
Very soon she will ask you go Jalan Jalan

Either MBS or ION
Old 06-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Very soon she will ask you go Jalan Jalan

Either MBS or ION
Depends. Some just want you to play their boyfriend by watching movie or just sing karaoke or even play pool with them. They even paid for the expenses.

Go MBS and ION more for those potential carrot heads.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexes View Post
Thank you bro and the tips. I tried go take a walk tonight to see any interested. Mostly opened till midnight right?
Depends on house. PRC houses generally close around that time, some PRC houses close earlier than midnight.. Thai houses close later. If you want PRC, good to go abit earlier. Sometime no biz, the boss may close early or release the girl early for rest..
Old 06-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Depends. Some just want you to play their boyfriend by watching movie or just sing karaoke or even play pool with them. They even paid for the expenses.

Wow you must be tall dark rich muscular handsome

Me old fat ugly
Old 06-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow you must be tall dark rich muscular handsome

Me old fat ugly
No lah, I’m not rich.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, I’m not rich.
At least you have movie pool and karaoke
Old 07-07-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
Doctorcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexes View Post
Thank you bro and the tips. I tried go take a walk tonight to see any interested. Mostly opened till midnight right?
Prc houses around midnight or slightly later. Thai houses usually around 2am or later. See BronzeGod thread here for estimated timings: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=321246 as mentioned by others, don't go too close to their closing timings. Everyone's tired and want to close asap
Old 07-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Alexes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super well information. Thank u bro. I normally go around evening after work so should be fine
Old 13-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dumber11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a shot in GL.

Any guys is here?
Old 16-07-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:

Heehee watch your budget yah.

It is common to be caught in a situation when if u dont buy certain things she want you might feel embarassed in the shop. If u buy then your pocket will hav a hole burnt

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I selectively bring gals out. Those who r the kc type who open mouth talk about LV or gucci or picky on food i will not want to see them again.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

KEEP A STEADY AND COOL MIND. DO NOT COMMIT ANYTHING TOO EARLY

It is good to have regulars, or super regulars, but you gotta manage your expectation as to what you like your super regular can provide you. Better chemistry and no mood swing.

Avoid those who gives you headaches and complain about what you gave her, or no happy with what you gave her. Can ask her fly kite.

They are here for the money, and if they are lucky, the get hooked up with one who is fated to be with her. So far there are 3 cases I knew, living happily ever after in China now. 1 getting a kid soon.

But still, keep your head cool and steady

Beware and learn to exit when you find the gal leaving you no room to move and give you lots of headache

Nothing wasted on your side. She is just one of the many gals. You gain is you end up with less pain.

Last edited by apache; 25-07-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
KEEP A STEADY AND COOL MIND. DO NOT COMMIT ANYTHING TOO EARLY

It is good to have regulars, or super regulars, but you gotta manage your expectation as to what you like your super regular can provide you. Better chemistry and no mood swing.

Avoid those who gives you headaches and complain about what you gave her, or no happy with what you gave her. Can ask her fly kite.

They are here for the money, and if they are lucky, the get hooked up with one who is fated to be with her. So far there are 3 cases I knew, living happily ever after in China now. 1 getting a kid soon.

But still, keep your head cool and steady

Beware and learn to exit when you find the gal leaving you no room to move and give you lots of headache

Nothing wasted on your side. She is just one of the many gals. You gain is you end up with less pain.
Senior Bro,
I'm still a newbie in the GL scene here and I will heed your advice faithfully. Generally, I will just fuck and forget after the session. I know some gals will ask for contact via wechat for purpose of customer relationship. So, I will just keep a simple relationship and not committing deeply with my favourite gals. Afterall, these gals just wanna earn more monies here and leave when their time is up.
Old 25-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
Senior Bro,
I'm still a newbie in the GL scene here and I will heed your advice faithfully. Generally, I will just fuck and forget after the session. I know some gals will ask for contact via wechat for purpose of customer relationship. So, I will just keep a simple relationship and not committing deeply with my favourite gals. Afterall, these gals just wanna earn more monies here and leave when their time is up.
HAIZ

humans are humans after all. very hard to avoid

Old 26-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I have a tip too.

You do not need to tip the girls, save your money for more important purposes.

A lot of them may earn more money than some of their customers.

Once they return to China, they will also likely delete your wechat etc, and all that $$$ will be spent in vain

However, if you still feel that you wish to be a carrot or a robert, it's your freedom of choice as well.

I usually will still tip my regulars during CNY period with some ang pow.

Wish everyone happy cheonging. Huat ah!
One fucking long story to explain why your budget got no improvement over 30yrs. Fucking loser. Actually the WL should tip you and give you discount for being a repeated customer, right?

There is no obligation to tip. Whether the WL earn more or less than you is none of your fucking business.

You tip to raise their income. $50 think so long? No wonder you spend all your time at home playing sammyboy and watching mediacorp. Tip $50 to you is called a robert ah? Hahahaha you must be fucking poor.

A cheebye kia, wake up lah. There is NOTHING heroic about being a cheapo who finds lame excuses to maintain 30yrs ago pricing. You simply have no money. Those who tip are not roberts. They simply have more money than you. The WLs all know it. The OKTs all know it. You no $. What you have is a lot of time to beg.

My advice to bros is to ignore this fucker if you wanna have a good time cheonging. When it comes to playing women, be prepared to spend.

$150 is the BASE price. And a price that has not changed over 30 yrs. Be prepared to spend more if you want more. Money talks.

OKTs are the one of the easiest ppl I have dealt with. Tip them $50 one of the days or show up with a bag of goodie you got when you travelled overseas. Service good for life. A small gesture is all that is needed to be treated well.

Most WLs up their game with a $50 tip. They only make $130 from servicing you. It's not a lot of money at all and very reasonable.

Tipping is not an obligation but be in doubt that a WL knows which customers to serve.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1