The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Your holiness can go around pimping for unlucky girls ....
Hallo!!! His holiness can do whatever he wants.
Don't call it pimping; I think he termed it as saving her ... he's the saviour, mah!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PRC's are now revalued and dropped to the bottom of my preference list liao
Old 06-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
PRC's are now revalued and dropped to the bottom of my preference list liao....
So, beside you like being on-top (missionary); what's lying on top of your list??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 07-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Don't call it pimping; I think he termed it as saving her ... he's the saviour, mah!!
Jibat, this is a good one.....u chak people no need cost.....hahahaha
Old 07-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Wah. u go europe for short time ur scarcasm improve liao horr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorken View Post
Jibat, this is a good one.....u chak people no need cost.....hahahaha
U also so quiet now. So busy with work meh ?
Old 07-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NMFL...i thought u guys like to jar lingu only....now i know gugu also u all like hor

Old 07-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post

U also so quiet now. So busy with work meh ?
Yup yup, work work work!!! but life goes on....i still cheong like last time..kekekeke....just that no time to hang around here.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup yup, work work work!!! but life goes on....i still cheong like last time..kekekeke....just that no time to hang around here.
So senior bro gorken, when you going to bring me to cheong??
Old 13-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

After a couple days of work and on the way to take couch back to Spore. Decide to recon Peng Wah as have a couple hours to spair and little bro have been compaining no action for some time. Reach PW around 1.30pm and there are already approx 30+ Kuay Cee sellers spread out in PW. Looks range 4~6.5. Age mid 20s to40+++.
After ordering a drink and scaning the choice I made eye contact with a Kuay Cee seller. She ask if she could sit and little bro agreed. Negotiate price. Settled on RM100 as she seems the youngest at that time. Proceed to nearby appartment. She stripped and showered with me washing little brother well. Kept saying I am very manly I asked if she meant Iam fat....haha. She said she is from ShenYang and northen girls dont like thin man....heard that before. She Blew little bro for 10mins and deep through......asked if i could take it and let her know if she should stop. She started on top cowgirl, next missionary and ended doggy. She iniated frenching during the bonk and seems to like it. After a solid 1/2 hour bonk she told me to rest and gave me a short massage. Just after the massage her room mate came back (without a patron?) and as the door was opened at that time (I already had pants on..for quick gataway f things turn ugly...you never know in KL) Saw her roommate. a bit too meaty for my likeing. Chatted a while then left.
In the elevator on the way down there was 2 SYT(7~7.5). Could not ask if they are WL as there are other people in the elevator. Followed them back to PW and confirmed they are in the game. Bugger! no time to bonk them this trip as it is time to catch my couch back to Spore.

Name: Yen Yen
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: small (not for boob lover) padded bra
BJ: yes. skilled.
FJ: 8 with GF feeling
Frenching: Yes.
Damage: RM100
Old 13-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great finding bro whiplash... keep it up!!! Cheers..

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 13-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodringman View Post
So senior bro gorken, when you going to bring me to cheong??
Sorry, i retire like all senior that i know....u got to learn the password... So, do u wanna join "retired Gang"?
Old 13-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry, i retire like all senior that i know....u got to learn the password... So, do u wanna join "retired Gang"?
Is the password "Can I buy you a drink Bro??"
Old 13-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha, long time never scan this frum edy ... never knew there is one thread dedicated for this "sun peng hwa'

ok fyi - the palce is practically down edy, as there seems to be some issues with MACP with the songs they blare from their el-cheapo speakers, so if you go thee thse days, its kidna quiet - no live uncle-aunty karaoke edy ... but still some PRC still roaming the area wan ... since the crackdown on the place after the murder or the PRC by a foreign worker some time ago ...

well my exp there was kinda ok ok, not exactly very good but still when didi is naughty ... anything will go

but it seems that the PRC at this place wont "layan" you if you are too young, normally we go there with a bunch of guys around mid 20s, the PRC will never come to your table wan, you will have to signal them or call them to come over, unlike those apek, those apek's table, they auto sit wan ...

most of the PRC here are all mid 30s to 40s ... there are some in their mid 20s but its a rare occasion, if they come out sure got people tapau edy wan ... so we would always try to go early and spot those SYT ones ... but some are kinda lansi wan ... they are always looking for sohai apek to "pau" them wan ... that why they dont layan you young fellas ... and they scared u play play - like ask them price then donwan to go on with the deal ... thats why they tak layan u wan ...

had been there 3 - 4 times, only manage to do it twice ... must say both occasion - the experience is kinda good, not disapointed ... damage around 80 - 100 ... some SYT charge u 120 ...but make sure you clarify what is to be expected before going to their room or u will be dissapointed

sadly all good thing must come to an end ... haven been there for bout 2 months edy, so dunno how it is already, last heard from friends was that its kinda quiet edy ... heard also that they moved to the "pat yeh thin" near peel road ... or jalan cheras ...

Old 14-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bro Pink Cow,
Yes you are right. I sat down and recon for 5~10 mins and was not approached until Yen Yen appeared and sat with me. I agree with your observation that they are mush less likely to sit with younger chaps. Yen Yen sat with me maybe because she is the younger (maybe yougest at that time).

Best time to go is noon to 4pm as the younger girls are reluction to go out at night due to higher risk.

Cheers!
Old 14-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Dear Bro Pink Cow,
Yes you are right. I sat down and recon for 5~10 mins and was not approached until Yen Yen appeared and sat with me. I agree with your observation that they are mush less likely to sit with younger chaps. Yen Yen sat with me maybe because she is the younger (maybe yougest at that time).

Best time to go is noon to 4pm as the younger girls are reluction to go out at night due to higher risk.

Cheers!
Bro Whiplash:

To me it is a different experience: The younger SYT's never like to sit with this old man Only MILF's approached me in all cases, blah.....

I have checked it [part of my research] that SYT's come along after 1700 hrs and stay on till 2100 hrs. During lunch time, many MILF's are around and surpass SYT's in terms of numbers. The trend is that MILF's are dominating the scene now and one may see fewer SYT's in this PW arena.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1