The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simlim96321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Beware] Lyana from Locanto

For those bros who want try a minah, dont go for this.

I've been conned to pay advance of 100, [this what happens went think with small head], to meet. She'll attract you with affordable rate. Dont fall for it.

Below is any guy who was conned:

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_25715...cial-help.html

Info:

HI I'M A 26 YEARS OLD malay single mum . Am looking for ways to earn . I am offering sexual favours in return of good cash. Looking forward to please you guys . Please do whatsapp me at 86733171 Name; Lyana Age; 26 Height;167 Weight;54kg Boobs;36B Meeting point; Balestier Hotel *Currently can only reply to whatsapp msgs.. Prepaid is low ..please WHATSAPP only....

POSB:209-33896-3.

Once trf, she'll dissappear. Whoever you are, well done.

But to other bros, I urge you all to be careful. Last time i'll ever do advance payments.KNN, 2nd time still never learn, hahaha, oh well.

P.S. any bros can provide reliable Malay FL, i really want try brown sugar.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [Beware] Lyana from Locanto

It seems like Locanto is quite the scam location. My friend also kena.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...180&highlight=
Old 10-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simlim96321 View Post

I've been conned to pay advance of 100, [this what happens went think with small head], to meet. She'll attract you with affordable rate. Dont fall for it.

Info:

HI I'M A 26 YEARS OLD malay single mum . Am looking for ways to earn . I am offering sexual favours in return of good cash. Looking forward to please you guys . Please do whatsapp me at 86733171 Name; Lyana Age; 26 Height;167 Weight;54kg Boobs;36B Meeting point; Balestier Hotel *Currently can only reply to whatsapp msgs.. Prepaid is low ..please WHATSAPP only....

But to other bros, I urge you all to be careful. Last time i'll ever do advance payments.KNN, 2nd time still never learn, hahaha, oh well.

Try lia in this forum if you want to try. I am hoping to try the other brown sugar in this forum as well. Kena conned by this person as well.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

"There's a sucker born every minute"... and you are just in time.

Not to rub it in on your misadventures but consider yourselves lucky its just a small sum that you have lost. Its always COD, else you take your business elsewhere. Applies to everything...
Old 10-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Golden rule is COD. Thanks for exposing another scammer

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Really small head indeed...Anyway thx for the "warning"
Old 10-11-2014, 02:55 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Bull shit if they say dun want to get caught with money in hand after the sexion.

Why cannot have money? Because need money then cum out and work mah, nothing wrong with carrying money around.

COD, never do transfer, otherwise gif Gift Voucher lor, also can buy things with.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the warning bro
Old 05-12-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Info:

Bro she's there using same number in locanto hot malay milf maybe ask her for refund or service
Old 05-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Tsurugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of cos lahh? What's the point electronic funds transfer in the first place? She is going to meet you later on so there is no different right? Those ask you to pay first by electronic funds transfer are probably scams.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 13
aNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:

Info:

Old 05-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Better becarful, sometime is the guy in disguise as lady.

no point tranfer. want, fuck and pay.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
issen_gorin27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

always insist on COD for anyone that is providing the service ya, better to protect yourselves rather than get cheated by scammers... recently locanto has quite a number of scams going on but please dun fall into their trap
Old 05-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If she is in sg, with the posb acvt no., it can be traced easily. This scam is juz waiting for a bro to report polis to track her down.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Info:

why u so silly to fall for this sorta scams...?!?!?!!! dont blame the advertiser lah... blame yourself for falling into the trap...

anyway... u can make police report if u want...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1