The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hot stuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
how tight is a tight pussy?

hi bros,
Pls pardon if posting such technical question is difficult n subjective.. cos i had nv bonk more than 3 different gals.
hope e public wld educate me on tightness of pussy, in terms of which part? izit jus refering to e external skin section (e rim of clitoris n e opening of vaginal) or izit the whole vaginal wall where it is press against the dick?
my experience wif e 3 pussy r almost 90% same.. U juz ram ur dick into e hole n start pumping, the feel isnt much different cos their wet pussy had oledy make e pumping a smooth ride. i dint feel e tightnesss at e rim of their hole "openning" that grip my dick.. nor the feeling of tight Virgnal wall cramp my dick. jus e normal pressure spong-like feeling. BUT i do feel great when 1 pussy get orgasm n e muscle did squezze my dick n i almost cum!!
any bro wif many many "fucking experience"(punt intented) can help 2 advise, wld be highly appreciated
thx. keke.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: how tight is a tight pussy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot stuff View Post
hi bros,
Pls pardon if posting such technical question is difficult n subjective.. cos i had nv bonk more than 3 different gals.
hope e public wld educate me on tightness of pussy, in terms of which part? izit jus refering to e external skin section (e rim of clitoris n e opening of vaginal) or izit the whole vaginal wall where it is press against the dick?
my experience wif e 3 pussy r almost 90% same.. U juz ram ur dick into e hole n start pumping, the feel isnt much different cos their wet pussy had oledy make e pumping a smooth ride. i dint feel e tightnesss at e rim of their hole "openning" that grip my dick.. nor the feeling of tight Virgnal wall cramp my dick. jus e normal pressure spong-like feeling. BUT i do feel great when 1 pussy get orgasm n e muscle did squezze my dick n i almost cum!!
any bro wif many many "fucking experience"(punt intented) can help 2 advise, wld be highly appreciated
thx. keke.
A very tecknical question indeed. I am sure this will invite much response from many bros.

Myself experienced a really very very tight 'pussy' once before. No matter how hard I poked, my dick just couldn't go in. It was like there was a screen that block my passage.

Subsequently, I discovered, to both our amusement, that my partner still had her panties on.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

A very good question indeed. I'd bonked many ladies before (ALL FLs...., unfortunately), and I used condom every time. Somehow, I had yet to find a really tight one. Maybe the wearing of condom took away most of the feeling.
But there are some tight-at-the-entrance type of FLs. Must really open up and make sure didi got that minimal hardness in order to enter. I ever experienced a young FL with tight entrance in Zhuhai. My capped didi too soft to enter.....very paiseh that time.
There are also some who plays with their pussy muscles to squeeze you dry. Quite shiok but not very common encounter.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Flagship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
A very good question indeed. I'd bonked many ladies before (ALL FLs...., unfortunately), and I used condom every time. Somehow, I had yet to find a really tight one. Maybe the wearing of condom took away most of the feeling.
But there are some tight-at-the-entrance type of FLs. Must really open up and make sure didi got that minimal hardness in order to enter. I ever experienced a young FL with tight entrance in Zhuhai. My capped didi too soft to enter.....very paiseh that time.
There are also some who plays with their pussy muscles to squeeze you dry. Quite shiok but not very common encounter.
Similar to he sugar cane machine??
Old 01-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

No hole is as tight as the A Hole.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

with a big head, a not so tight pussy also becomes a tight pussy.

last year, met Jing er in dickson 81, despite being a FL for a few months her pussy was really tight difficult to push in.

once in, her pussy grip was really tight.

thats what i call tight.

but usually tight pussy has lack of sex skills, the bonk may not all that great cos u have to teach her.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CokaCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very subjective, in my opinion so long as when I enter the pussy my dick can feel the friction of her virginal wall I consider is tight
Old 01-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
Myself experienced a really very very tight 'pussy' once before. No matter how hard I poked, my dick just couldn't go in. It was like there was a screen that block my passage.

Subsequently, I discovered, to both our amusement, that my partner still had her panties on.
Hahahaha.... Very very hilarious... Nearly fell off my chair..

Uppz you for that...

Cheers and peace....

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 01-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zyzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The size of dick do determine the tightness.
You may have long dick, but if your diameter is of those slim type, usually you wouldn't feel very tight.
If yours is not too long, but with big diameter, usually you will feel the tightness greater.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
Jericte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've once tried a virgin gal before, my ex gf. can really feel the tightness when about to enter. as though its like gripping your dick. But once its used to your side. no problem pumping with ease at all.

then again, with the different sizes of dick out there. some bigger ones might find it tight when i find the pussy loose.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 18
69kmph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ever tried a Japanese girl who had a real tight pussy. I was able to insert only about one quarter of my dick inside her.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

recall that during sec time when try to insert my ex....got to try few times then can insert due to the "tightiness".....guess part of the reason was due to "gan-chong" and lack of sex experience....haha

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hot stuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but i guess our didi wont b so much different in sz rite?? when ours erect, guess our thickness diffenence betwn we bros mayb around 5mm or so..(length is not a prob here! ) pls dont count in the ang mohs. unless some guy from outer space! Biological there's a standard 4 dick size, body frame is not a measure of dick sz n i'm sure all bros here agree.
whereas, the external vulva consist of fold skins n no muscle.. so after prolong "usage" does it becom loose?? keke!
Old 01-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
recall that during sec time when try to insert my ex....got to try few times then can insert due to the "tightiness".....guess part of the reason was due to "gan-chong" and lack of sex experience....haha
Sometime is because no enough foreplay so her pussy does not give out enough water. i had encounter this many times liao, whenever we do it outside the room,no time to foreplay,then hav to force it in.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
punx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very tight ones I've had 3 (gf/ons)... feels just like its milking your cock, very smooth walls as well, super suction. Damn... came very fast. Those girls are keepers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1