The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Which Nationality can make a good wife??
PRC 578 36.26%
Vietnamese 139 8.72%
Singaporean 139 8.72%
Thai 240 15.06%
Malaysian 286 17.94%
Myanmar 24 1.51%
Filipinos 69 4.33%
Caucasian 119 7.47%
Voters: 1594. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mkjhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
When I see this thread's poll results, it is very similar to Singapore's General Election results. Haha.

Because a small minority of PRC-haters singaporeans often go around everywhere to bash and flame PRCs in many online forums giving the false impression that most singaporeans hate PRCs, (same like in many online forums pertaining to local politics,
the posted PAP-hater views gave the false impression that vast majority of singaporeans hate PAP and will never vote for PAP and will only vote for opposition),

But when the final result is revealed in this thread, the PRCs had a overwhelming lead at 477 votes in the TOP spot as the most popular well-liked choice, outnumbering the 2nd-place malaysians by a whopping 230 votes, same as when the Singapore's General Election results came out, 70% voted for the PAP.

HAHA
well-said.....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cantterrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
When I see this thread's poll results, it is very similar to Singapore's General Election results. Haha.

Because a small minority of PRC-haters singaporeans often go around everywhere to bash and flame PRCs in many online forums giving the false impression that most singaporeans hate PRCs, (same like in many online forums pertaining to local politics,
the posted PAP-hater views gave the false impression that vast majority of singaporeans hate PAP and will never vote for PAP and will only vote for opposition),

But when the final result is revealed in this thread, the PRCs had a overwhelming lead at 477 votes in the TOP spot as the most popular well-liked choice, outnumbering the 2nd-place malaysians by a whopping 230 votes, same as when the Singapore's General Election results came out, 70% voted for the PAP.

HAHA
True............
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-01-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 28
Sfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickets View Post
should show this poll survey results to some TV mediacorpse programs such as Frontline etc
Donít matter what the polls show. Youíre not getting any action

[email protected]

I don't trade in points, please don't up my points and demand I return you the favour without asking first

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 15-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 28
Sfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant futureSfan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickets View Post
should show this poll survey results to some TV mediacorpse programs such as Frontline etc
Donít be jealous of others k

[email protected]

I don't trade in points, please don't up my points and demand I return you the favour without asking first

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal