The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

WH04 Cheerleader Babe
- Tian Xin from Hunan aged 23 yrs

All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I managed to sample another gem.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite with long curly brown locks c/w natural soft C boobs and brown nips; her ultra short cheerleader skirt actually gave me much peekaboo as she bounced up the stairs
- look wise more cute gnd with cheerful disposition and sexy mole at her cheeks; slim, not fair nor tanned complexion
- thick bush which hides her delicate pussy lips
- had a great time fondling, kneading, sucking and licking her soft and tender fun bags

2. Service
- Very good for a newbie even though no AR and did not offer licking of pussy
- allowed frenching but appears not so spontaneous on this aspect
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction (some parts almost deep throat) and good stroking of the shaft simultaneously

3. Lovemaking
- Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
- She din apply JY gel and got wet easily
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she grinds herself to orgasm soon
- petite frame (though with some baby love handles) but able to withstand heavy pounding; and in fact kept screaming for more
- fully ravished her in multiple positions till both of us climaxed together

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to enjoy sex.
When I came out, I saw Zhen Zhen and Duo Duo; waved bye to them.

The house will soon be down to just 1 gal; reinforcements only coming later.
Do support this lovely gem Tian Xin if you can.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Yoyo ...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=121

Caught a glimpse of newbies - Xin Er & Mei Mei ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

In the other GL thread, Bro Fat fatt wrote a FR on Jing Jing, So head down to try Jing Jing, Below is my FR.

Name: Jing Jing
Orgin: Guangdong
Apperance: slightly long shoulder length hair, Quite innocent looks with round eyes, A cup, fair, her nipple is like silicone teat, for baby to suck , trimmed pussy hair...
AR: NILL
French: try to french her but she said she don't french
FJ: yes
BBBJ: yes
Old 05-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

sign......now i understand why the FR are getting lesser and lesser,,,, seems like the pple in this forum like to see fake FR, i am writing genuine FR also kana zipped. waste my time and effort. next time i will keep alll the gem to myself. i will not contribute liao....anyway, some samster will think that my FR is in-significant to them.......i also know that after i wrote these, will be zappped by some fuckers again....
Old 06-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
evolve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

same here, as least u have positive score . Mine got zapped to negative
Old 07-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
sign......now i understand why the FR are getting lesser and lesser,,,, seems like the pple in this forum like to see fake FR, i am writing genuine FR also kana zipped. waste my time and effort. next time i will keep alll the gem to myself. i will not contribute liao....anyway, some samster will think that my FR is in-significant to them.......i also know that after i wrote these, will be zappped by some fuckers again....
Lol, Bro,
Talking about FRs .......感触良多

For those potential gems, and if they are keen, u may consider to FR them. They will usually reciprocate by giving better than normal service. I had received it many times already.

Many a time, your FRs may release the pussy from the bag that give samsters more troubles to get the gems. Some are jealous of your intimacy with the WLs. Others are not happy about u promoting thier darlings' rivals.

For those AP WLs, they dont need any FRs. If u FR them, thier tiraks will get jealous and will put pressure on them. Then APs will not have gd impression of u as u give them troubles and may ban u if pressurized by tiraks. Also, certain sensitive info may exhaust them due to non stop clarifications with their regulars.

Unless u camouflage properly and dont bring out special events that enable the APs to identify u. But why take risk ? Lol

So its wise to consider some factors before FRing , lol
Old 07-01-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
No need to be so SNAG and emotional .....just come here and TCSS and share via pm good enough.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kafei, Malaysian Chinese girl, is on overseas leave for a month. Will be back next month.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
No need to be so SNAG and emotional .....just come here and TCSS and share via pm good enough.
hi Bro Baotohk, understand you are also one of the senior here, my pleasure to talk to you,

agree that via PM is an alternative to share, but before that, i need to show my sincerity of writing FR, if not how to prove that i am also a chiongster in GL,

TCSS is definitely great as life is so boring, but before that, we need to have some FRs to start the ball rolling too...
Old 07-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, Bro,
Talking about FRs .......感触良多

For those potential gems, and if they are keen, u may consider to FR them. They will usually reciprocate by giving better than normal service. I had received it many times already.

Many a time, your FRs may release the pussy from the bag that give samsters more troubles to get the gems. Some are jealous of your intimacy with the WLs. Others are not happy about u promoting thier darlings' rivals.

For those AP WLs, they dont need any FRs. If u FR them, thier tiraks will get jealous and will put pressure on them. Then APs will not have gd impression of u as u give them troubles and may ban u if pressurized by tiraks. Also, certain sensitive info may exhaust them due to non stop clarifications with their regulars.

Unless u camouflage properly and dont bring out special events that enable the APs to identify u. But why take risk ? Lol

So its wise to consider some factors before FRing , lol
Wow Bro, the way you talk, is iike you already know alll the side effects of writing a FR, Your previously contributed FR, i can say is (FR 中的 FR)regardless is true anot...……first of all, I am not trying to side anyone here, I am sure some bro agree with your FR and some are not.

Ultimately, I find that this is a thread to share all the info in GL, if not sharing anything, it will defeat the purpose of having this thread. of course, taking care of the gems in GL also part of our duty, so that we can play safely and happily....
Old 07-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolve View Post
same here, as least u have positive score . Mine got zapped to negative
bro, You need to be more active in contributing FR, most of the bros here will definitely give you support.....remember that this is still a thread to share FR..
you need to build your reputation here before miracle can happen to your points
Old 08-01-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow Bro, the way you talk, is iike you already know alll the side effects of writing a FR, Your previously contributed FR, i can say is (FR 中的 FR)regardless is true anot...……first of all, I am not trying to side anyone here, I am sure some bro agree with your FR and some are not.

Ultimately, I find that this is a thread to share all the info in GL, if not sharing anything, it will defeat the purpose of having this thread. of course, taking care of the gems in GL also part of our duty, so that we can play safely and happily....
Bro, knn, my FRs are not FR中的FR, they are gi gei law lei sway FRs ( 自己拿来衰).
They are super authentic till others dont believe and entailing troubles with WLs.

水太清则无魚 Best is 65% true and 35% fake then people will believe. But lying to myself will not make me happy. My chief objective of writing FR is for myself, not sharing with Bros (sorry to say that and i admit myself being selfish). Helping WLs only places 2nd. To reap the benefits of FRing from WL is 3rd. To share with Bros is only 4th at best, lol.
Thats why i always write that way despites i am aware of the negative results.

I envy my buddies who quietly enjoy without any writing because we always share the results via whatsapp and their results are positive and not like me.

Btw, from the feedback of one Bro, then i realized Birdie had rtf Tong Tong and wrote a short FR and didnt get frenching. I felt a bit sorry for him. To others, i couldnt be bothered to clarify. But to this special buddy in GL scece, i can only express my 无奈
Birdie, i can only say that i recorded my factual personal experience. Sorry to induce u to waste your money and time.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
hi Bro Baotohk, understand you are also one of the senior here, my pleasure to talk to you,

agree that via PM is an alternative to share, but before that, i need to show my sincerity of writing FR, if not how to prove that i am also a chiongster in GL,

TCSS is definitely great as life is so boring, but before that, we need to have some FRs to start the ball rolling too...
If you are a giver , I am sure many brother will reciprocate. Choose the right one ...lol
Old 08-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If you are a giver , I am sure many brother will reciprocate. Choose the right one ...lol
Give n take
Old 15-01-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a long time since I dropped by this house since Tian Xin and Xia Tian left last year. Came here to try out Xin Er for the first time last week.

First impression: True enough, she does look like those hot Taiwanese celebrity babes. To me, she looks very similar to Bai Yang of house 1606 except Xin Er has bigger eyes. Another surprise to me is how short she turned out to be after taking off her high heels, about 1.55m tall. This is followed by another pleasant surprise when she stripped to her birthday suit. Her wholesome B cup boobs with big round brown areolas which is very rare among WLs these days. To top it all off, she also has meaty round butt.

Shower service: Basic cleaning with a tame attempt at giving me a boob fuck. She kneeled down and placed my dick between her boobs before grabbing them and squeezing my dick up and down. It lasted less than 10 seconds and I didn't feel much excitement, but credit to her for trying.

On bed service: She admitted before the start of the session that she wasn't much of a service girl, so when she gave some mediocre catbath with light licks on my back and ass crack, I was fine with her performance. I was also quite impressed with her BBBJ which had that tongue twirling effect at the tip of my dick. What came next was quite sexciting as she asked me to lie down while she sat on top of me rubbing her pussy against my dick. After a few rubs, I couldn't take it anymore and requested to proceed to...

...FJ: After capping my dick, we bonked in missionary position where I got to enjoy seeing her boobs swinging up and down. Those areolas made her boobs look like they have big brown eyes on them. I tried to sneak in a frenching move on her during the excitement, but the most she was willing to give was lip kissing. After some thrusting and light slapping of her perky butt, I finally cummed.

Overall: A WL worthy of at least a try for her pretty face, nice boobs, butt and BBBJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1