The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa99 View Post
Heard she taking contraceptive pills and putting a lot of weight.
Heard is hearsay bah?
She’s always been slightly bah bah
On the contrary she had been working hard to lose weight
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Heard is hearsay bah?
She’s always been slightly bah bah
On the contrary she had been working hard to lose weight
She must have let you raw and ask you to keep your mouth shut. She tell everybody the same thing.who is the real tirak valentine day can know.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
She must have let you raw and ask you to keep your mouth shut. She tell everybody the same thing.who is the real tirak valentine day can know.
Gossip mongers / clones tend to spread hearsay to malinger good gals maybe sometimes when they can’t get what they want/ unrequited one sided love, etc.

I would share raw gals if there are; my most recent departed WH17 Linda.
Unfortunately I don’t have any currently.

There are many senior bros here who had tried her and shared good FRs.
Maybe they are more yandao/ rich hence managed to get raw from Anqi but I doubt so coz I din get any from her.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gossip mongers / clones tend to spread hearsay to malinger good gals maybe sometimes when they can’t get what they want/ unrequited one sided love, etc.

Maybe they are more yandao/ rich hence managed to get raw from Anqi but I doubt so coz I din get any from her.
She must have kept you in the dark. Don't get upset.
Old 21-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

You only share when the lady goes home. Haha...
Are you going to share with us when she cut her card?

ladies doing raw take contraceptives pills. They keep gaining weight after that.
Old 21-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
She must have kept you in the dark. Don't get upset.
not sure what is your intention here? Bitter as no one want to fuck you raw or no money to fuck and jealous about others tryst.

Grow some balls and not hide behind clone account. No one knows you on the internet
Old 21-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
not sure what is your intention here? Bitter as no one want to fuck you raw or no money to fuck and jealous about others tryst.

Grow some balls and not hide behind clone account. No one knows you on the internet
Why get so hard when i raw your 亲爱的。buy her out.
Old 21-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Bro,

Clones have no place to grow balls.
Cos kang too tua.
Just don’t be bothered by them.

Every single post abt raw, catching disease, stupid commentary etc.
No FR.
No use in the forum.

Cheers to such parasites!
Old 26-01-2018, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro,

Clones have no place to grow balls.
Cos kang too tua.
Just don’t be bothered by them.

Every single post abt raw, catching disease, stupid commentary etc.
No FR.
No use in the forum.

Cheers to such parasites!
He is the scum version of konnichiwwa
Old 15-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Yuan Yuan(2062)

Yuan Yuan(2062)'s FR

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showp...ostcount=11538
Old 15-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yuan Yuan(2062)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Good FR.

Guys, please go cheong to 2062 to check out yuan yuan and anqi.

Catch them while they’re hot!
Old 28-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down A whore with Poor Attitude + Lacks Enthusiasm!

A Whore with Attitude Problem & Lacks Enthusiasm

WL Name - Yuan Yuan
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Built - Neither slim nor plump. A little wide on the hip area. Tummy protrusion getting a little obvious.
Tits - Natural, non saggy C Cupper with pale brown nips
Home Base - L2062
Misc info - Debuted since 4 months ago

Well, she is not bad looker with sultry features and that made me wanna fuck her. Unfortunately she has very bad attitude and lacks enthusiasm. Her service skill is nothing to shout to be honest. In fact mediocre! It doesn’t matter to me if she has amateurish skill but work attitude is of paramount importance if one wanna survive in this highly competitive cat150 arena. Before she started the session, I could feel her lack of work attitude & enthusiasm - She used her HP while cat bathing me on my back, licked a few mins here and there, and then gave me a brief massage b4 asking me to turn over. Strange service sequence! I don’t know what the fuck she was doing and up to exactly ... OMFG! Her BBBJ was the worse I have ever encountered in GL. Even my personal non-whore female friend could do a better job. She even got the audacity to tell me that she will just RTC if her business takes a nose-dive in the near future. It was a sheer waste of my time & effort!

For me, that was the first and last ... good luck to her!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-03-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light

I actually tried yuan yuan twice.
Service was good, and definitely a gem with a sophisticated look. Great body as well.

Not saying you r wrong but I think chemistry plays a part sometimes. End of the day, let’s all just Chill and enjoy!
Old 15-05-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Has the new girls starts working?
Old 16-05-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Yuan Yuan 2062

Managed to get hold of one of the angpai of this house, Yuan Yuan.
(the other one is An Qi)

She stands at 1.61m with nice natural C boobs. Definitely a handful to grab
Sharp nose, don't know if anything was done to it. She had black, long and sexy voluminous hair.

Some authentic FRs on her had been written already so this is just going to be brief.

---------------

No body-to-body rubbing actions in the shower.

She said she provides AR but I did not request.

Frontal catbath was enjoyable with good tonguing and sucking.

CBJ, as requested by me, was good with deepthroats.

Allows painting and damn boy, she has the biggest abalone I've ever seen . She responded with sensual moans.

No auto frenching from her. We started off with light lip kisses that eventually turned into light frenching/tongue fight. My guess is that frenching depends mainly on chemistry for her(which we do to a certain extent). Maybe her regulars get to french her freely?

FJ was very satisfying for me. She is someone that enjoys sex and some good bonking. Pussy felt very soft, not loose. Did her in missionary and doggie. She said my didi hit her the deepest in doggie position, so I had to control my pace and speed. Towards the end, I felt like shooting and drove up my thrusting speed x99999 hahahha... Soft moans were starting to be heard and her legs trembled slightly. Her pussy became tighter as I released my load inside her. Very shiok The reflection at the side mirror showed her ecstatic facial expression. Looks like we both came at the same time hehehe...

The only thing I dislike about her is the smoky taste when I frenched her. Other than that, she is a WL worth trying for bros who have not.

She told me that her services are generally good unless she don't like the customer(due to being rude, demanding, disrespectful etc), then she will be cold and give sup-par services. And to which I did not disagree; after all, WLs are also humans.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1