The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
dcup72 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wife or Gf get gangbang

Anyone 's wife or gf got share story with you that they get gangbang before?

After that how do you all feel?Erotic or Upset?
Old 30-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife or Gf get gangbang

Bro there are many such stories in this forum. Kindly make an effort to search. If u got a story to share most bros would be happy camping here.
Old 30-09-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

I had experience on 3males ( plus me) with my wife in oversea,
Old 30-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 13
Tigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
please share yr experience... camping for yr FR..
Old 30-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

Bro dcup

I had a ex-gf that had a gangbang session with her ex and friends and somemore tell me she met him to tell him their relationship is over.

At first stunned then anger and felt cheated. broke up with her after 1 week. my reaction damn slow.
Old 30-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerwhip View Post
please share yr experience... camping for yr FR..
We are in Bangkok for our wedding 6th anniversary beside enjoy the honeymoon couple life as hotel ,make love eat shppoing and etc for the 2 nite.
During the 3rd night after dinner at sokonvi area,we passed by a cowboy shop and was invited to view the hunks,half nake great body with handsome faces...
Evil mind to let my wife have a toy boy to service her,surprised that she said "dun mind to experience "
So she proceed to choose her eyed"toy boy" with huge dick size that can seen on his swimming trunk ..upon the payment at the counter, the okt offered us to take another toy boy that is new... Clean cut type at half price due to late hour offer. My wife is dammed horny and said... 2 is better that 1!!!!!

We proceed to hotel
Old 30-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
fervent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ktcabi54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We are in Bangkok for our wedding 6th anniversary beside enjoy the honeymoon couple life as hotel ,make love eat shppoing and etc for the 2 nite.
During the 3rd night after dinner at sokonvi area,we passed by a cowboy shop and was invited to view the hunks,half nake great body with handsome faces...
Evil mind to let my wife have a toy boy to service her,surprised that she said "dun mind to experience "
So she proceed to choose her eyed"toy boy" with huge dick size that can seen on his swimming trunk ..upon the payment at the counter, the okt offered us to take another toy boy that is new... Clean cut type at half price due to late hour offer. My wife is dammed horny and said... 2 is better that 1!!!!!

We proceed to hotel

bro dun mind sharing the juicy details ma .... like a gd story to read
Old 01-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktcabi54 View Post
bro dun mind sharing the juicy details ma .... like a gd story to read
Once we reach hotel, the 2 toy boy , let call them King and Kong( new bird)
Stripped into their uniform -swim trunk , top up bath tube and invite my wife for showering cleaning.
My wife smile at me and said King Kong replace her daily routine job on me....
She stripped on her birthday suit . Fully clean shaved pussy and full cup B go into the bath tube... I am only watching the upcoming service on King Kong on her.
They rotate to massage my wife sandwich style , kiss from leg to toe ,finger and lick my wife pussy ( that I never did on her)...from my wife expression I know she is horny ...
After the exciting clean up , I clean you myself alone ... Knn
And I able to hear some noise from the bed and saw....
Old 01-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahbey,

thanks for sharing
Old 01-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ngkokeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahbey, good sharing. Maybe your wife can do you a favour in return by letting you try threesome with 2 gals. You can read Tafguy35 story to know how steamy it can get.

Hope you get to enjoy threesome with gals.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You let her do that ?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 17
Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!Sentarum is one of the Best!

this is good, camping here
Old 02-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentarum View Post
this is good, camping here
Thank you for the upped point... Make me more to share the juicy part on the adventure .

I saw my wife naked on the bed with both wide leg open.... king is licking on the upper body and Kong is licking the lower body .... Can see that she enjoying from her half close eyes and lips .. Me just like a stupid monkey taking bath myself alone .. Knn
I speed up the drying processing and sit close on the chair the show with hard penis under my tower. When she notice my present , she look at me and smile very slutly .....dear dear please come closer!!!
Her command like magic words without any hesitate I sit next to her within split of second .. She immediately pull down my tower and put my hot rod into her wet mouth. Start bbbjing like licking lollipop ...just like a warm up tubo engine with high performance ...
The faster king kong lick her , she suck more faster ....within 3 mins of polishing my million solid sperm shoot and she swallow every drop...
She continuous to suck till I ask to stop....and took out the soften rod from her warm mouth .. At this time King kong already stop action on the licking on her and showing out their angry giant bird from their small tiny swim trunk .
King size at least 15" thick and Kong about 12" slim ....( estimate)
my wife was so horny and said " dear dear , i need you to fuck me.I am really wet now! She look at king kong and signal them........
Old 02-10-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Sorry should be 15 cm and 10 cm on cock sizes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1